Qalb 4

Everyone was laughing and pulling each others leg when Aiza thought it was time to execute her plan. She excused herself and went to extreme corner where no one could see her she stood there for while then tore a corner of her sleeve, smudged her gloss and mascara and messed up her hair a bit. Then without sharing the plan with Neha just instructed her to gather the elders of the family when she calls her where she was standing right now. Next she called Zaamin and told him some fake story that her ex boyfriend has entered their house and now is beating her. She asked for help from him and asked Zaamin not to tell anyone about it Zaamin with pure intentions went to help her. As soon as Zaamin disconnected the call Aiza called Neha and asked her to execute the plan further. 

When Zaamin  came there running he couldn't see anyone except Aiza. After seeing Zaamin Aiza started shedding crocodile tears and hugged Zaamin, he tried to pull back but what Aiza did shocked him to the core she held his face and kissed him on lips. Before Zaamin  could pull himself out of this mess every member of the family had reached there except Neha as she thought its better to implement her plan. Though Aiza and Neha are sisters they didn't share their plans with each other. Neha played those pictures on projector so that everyone could witness not so innocent face of Noor according to her. On one side elders saw Zaamin and Aiza in a compromising position and on the other hand Neha showed those pictures of Noor and Zaamin.

BOOM! 

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL BE EVERYONES RESPONSE?

HOW STUPID ARE THESE SISTERS LOL :P

DOUBLE UPDATES IN A DAY ;)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT <3