Ishq

"Haris when will you be back home?"  Ayesha asked Haris a bit too excited. Haris just couldn't bear to listen to  her voice and without giving any reply switched off his phone. Ayesha didn't take this to heart and waved off thinking he might be busy and since she had a good news to share with him she didn't wish to spoil to spoil her mood.

Ayesha was impatiently waiting for Haris but what she didn't expect was a drunk Haris slurring and blessing Ayesha with not so good words. Ayesha walked up to him held his face in her hand wanting to know what disturbed Haris to an extent that he went towards something forbidden "Harry what's wrong why are you drunk is everything alright?" worry was lacing in Ayesha's words. Haris chuckled at Ayesha's fake worry according to him and replied "you bitch leave me and this house what you have been doing behind my back i have all proofs of your oh so pious character and what are you characterless woman doing in my house right now get out of her right away." saying this he fell on the floor Ayesha made no attempt to help him as she was shocked with the praises Haris has bestowed upon her just a while back.

Haris helped himself got up and started pushing Ayesha out of the house. Ayesha came out of the shock trying to explain the false accusations and she is pure but it all went to deaf ears. When Haris didn't stop she slapped Haris ran to her room where their memories were there where they spent the loving times. She wiped her tears packed her bags took her medications and left the house without uttering any other word.