Qalb 1

"Noor?" Mrs. Waleed (Noor's mother) called her from the kitchen. "come fast Noor you are getting laste for your classes", and as Mrs.Waleed finished her sentence a girl could be seen ruuning down the stairs in pink kurti and jeans with a matching hijab, along with a bag on her shoulders saying "bs aa gayi mama ask Rehman chacha(driver) to be ready i am coming just in a minute." As soon as words left Noor's mouth Noor's mother turned around right that instant and shot her an angry glare "Don't you dare leave without breakfast today Noor". Sensing her mother's foul mood without any argument Noor sat down on the breakfast table and begin to gulp the breakfast. "Calm down Noor or you will choke on your food" said her Sophia phopho while Hooriya (Noor's sister giggled) on which Noor smiled sheepishly. 

"done mama now may i leave i am already late Haya will slaughter me today" Noor said horrified. " Allah hafiz mama Allah hafiz hoori Allah hafiz phopho." Noor didn't even wait for the reply and dashed out of the dining hall only to crash into a wall. Noor frowned not liking this sudden accident early in the morning. While the man whom she got bumped into looked at her awestruck and then cleared his throat to gain her attention or rather to look at her face more clearly. When Noor irritatedly looked up she got the biggest shock of her life Zaamin was standing infront of her, finally he has decided to grace us with his precious presence after running away right after the nikkah. She had to admit he had changed alot subtle beard, perfect jaw, muscular body and jet black haur perfectly gelled. For a minute Noor was gawking at him but everything came rushing to her, the day of her nikkah and then his run away just leaving a letter behind. At once she changed her expressions and after muttering astagfirullah left from there. Zaamin who was lost in her beauty couldn't react for a minute when he heard her muttering astgafirullah he was thinking why she muttered astagfirullah when there is nothing wrong in looking at each other after all they are husband and wife but his mind mocked "yeah right Zaamin that wife whom you left without even glancing at her after your nikkah". While Zaamin was busy in the battle of heart and mind he saw Noor had already left. Zaamin just looked at the place where she had left from and shaking his head entered inside.

Blindfoldinng Sophia's eyes with his hand he asked "btao who am i?" Sophia was a mother and very well knew this voice she couldn't contain her happiness and at once turned to hug her son who had returned back home after 4 years. Hooriya squealed in happiness and at once ran to call her other crime partners. Luckily all of them were home only Noor and Hassan had to go to university to submit there projects. They all came rushing to kitchen and greeted Zaamin, Zeeniya shed tears obviously her brother was back so why wouldn't she cry. Then Zaamin met all the elders who were sitting in the launch. Taking a seat near his grandfather he was trying to makeup with his grandfather who was naraz because he heart his little princess his life his Noor. Zaamin said " Dadu ab aa gaya hun na promise i will convince her as well i will ask forgiveness from her as well pehle uske superman ko tou mana lun aur ab tou yahin rehna hai ab kahin chor kar nhi jaonga kisi ko pakka". 

Hussain aftter listening to Zaamin asked his cousins " i hope he becomes a part of our gang and doesn't turn out to be a spoil sport and be a hulk on us" Aariz smacked his head and said " who asked you to include him in the gang haven't you heard about his anger issues pyaar karo lekin dur se". Hoor looked at them horrified what non sense they were uttering while Zeeniya was lost thinking what gifts she might be receiving and how she will make space for them. 

On the other hand Noor, Haya, Hassan and Danish (Noor's best friend) were sitting making a circle and Noor was lost in her own world. She used to talk the most and was the biggest prankster of her group but today she was extra ordinary quiet and that didn't settle well with others. Haya nudged Noor and said "Noor subha hogayi hai goodmorning back to earth please we are here as well and getting tensed as hell seeing your sour mood." Noor took a deep breath and told them " Zaamin is back i don't know why please can someone ask him to go back i dont want to talk to him or even see his face" Hassan cringed at her words and said "Zaamin bhai must be here for some work he might return after that why are you worried as if Bhai will eat you come on let's go and gave icecream from this shop near our uni." Danish agreed and they all left for a little fun time.

When they returned home Hassan and Noor tried to tip toe and hide in her room but oh boy she was unsuccessful as Hassan stepped on her foot by mistake and she shrieked as she has lost balance but before she could touch the floor Hassan caught her and chuckled at her state. This scene was witnessed by certain someone and it didn't settle well with Zaamin that his wife was in arms of an other man though accidentally. Gritting his teeth he went towards them and cleared his throat to make his presence known. Hassan looked at him while Noor straightened up and ran away to her room straightaway. Hassan greeted Zaamin and felt that bomb will explode any minute its better that he runs away he made his escape while Zaamin clenched his fist and let out a long sigh.