FIFTEEN

•A Hint of Jealousy• Word count 1398

Word count 1398

Mr. Stilinski walked into Stiles bedroom to find his son practicing drooling on his bed as his arms were wrapped around Cassandra. Stiles mouth was open as baby snores escaped from his mouth. Mr. Stilinski laughed as he shook his head and simply shut the door as he decided not to comment on what was going on. Stiles alarm clock blared causing his body to violently jolt underneath Cassandras. Cassandra groaned as she rolled over on top of Stiles as she seemed to forget where she was. Stiles eyes widened as he kept his body completely still underneath the girl. Cassandra opened her eyes slowly as she took in her surroundings. Her eyes widened as she looked down at the boy underneath her. Her face quickly got red as she tried to push her body of of his. Pain entered her hands causing her to quickly fall back into his chest. She groaned as she looked down at her darkened and veiny hands. Cassandra tried to get off of Stiles but he quickly pulled the girl back down onto his chest.

"Stiles!" She groaned as she tried to get free of his grip but he wouldn't let her go. "You have lacrosse practice and I have cheer!" Cassandra huffed as she tried to get her body off of him but he was too strong for her. He just laughed as he held her body on top of his. "Do we have to go?" He yelled playfully causing Cassandra to smack his chest. His voice was deeper and raspy due to him just waking up. He ran one of his hands through her messy hair causing butterflies to enter her stomach. She buried her head in his chest to hide the effect he had over her.  "Let me go!" She yelled dramatically as she looked up at him. "Make me." He replied playfully as his eyes locked with hers. She felt her heart quicken as Stiles fave was painted with nervousness. She quickly slid out of his grip while he seemed to be distracted by staring into her eyes. She felt like her body was re-energized as she walked around Stiles room. Her back was a little sore and her hands felt like they were in constant pain. "Did you frame this picture of us from last year? It's from the last lacrosse game of the season. Your dad made us take this picture and you were so embarrassed." Cassandra asks Stiles playfully as she picks up a picture off of his desk.

"I have pictures of all my friends." Stiles replies nervously as he stands up. Cassandra looked around Stiles desk and didn't see any pictures of him and anyone else. Stiles grabbed his clothes out of his drawer as he started to take off his shirt. Cassandra widened her eyes at him as he took off his shirt in front of her. His eyes landed on her causing his face to get red. He completely forgot about Cassandra being in his room. He frantically put on his shirt as he ran a hand through his hair. "You can ummm wait in the living room as I get dressed." Stiles mumbles frantically.

"Okay... Lydia is going to pick me up and bring me to my house so I can get dressed." Cassandra tells Stiles. He nods his head as he tries to rest his hand on the door but the door moves causing him to almost fall over. Cassandra shakes her head as she laughs at him. He was so awkward and yet she found him so adorable. He rolls his eyes at her as he shuts the door in her face. She sighs as she walks into his living room. Lydia picks her up and the moment she gets into the car Lydia starts bombarding her with questions. "You slept over at Stiles house!" She screamed at the girl the second she sat down. "Nothing happened." Cassandra replies defensively. Lydia gave her a concerned look as she laughed at her. "Oh really? You just happened to fall asleep at his house." Lydia says playfully as she laughs at her. Cassandra tries to defend herself but can't form words causing her to sigh and sit back in her seat.

"She slept in your arms?" Scott asked his friend in disbelief as they walked onto the lacrosse field. "Technically she was unconscious.....but I still see it as a total win." Stiles replies playfully causing Scott to laugh. Stiles smile quickly fell as his eyes landed on Issac talking to Cassandra. She was wearing a dark red tank with tight black shorts. Issac was laughing at something she said causing Stiles to feel a certain feeling of hatred towards Issac. He didn't understand why he was feeling so weird Cassandra had told him multiple times Issac was just her friend but he didn't know if Cassandra saw him as anything more. Cassandra was glad Jackson had not shown up to practice yet.

"I can see your bruise through your makeup." Issac whispers softly in Cassandras ear. Cassandra frantically covers her face causing Issac to shake his head. He gently removes her hands from her face as he traces his finger across her cheek. Stiles stared at the pair from across the field as he tightly clung onto his lacrosse stick. "Please dont tell anyone." Cassandra tells Issac frantically. "I promise I won't.... I understand." Issac reassures her as he gives her a soft smile. He moved a piece of her hair in front of her cheek to cover up the bruise. "The piece of hair is just going to move when I dance!" Cassandra yells playfully causing Issac to laugh with her. "We'll get some makeup or cover it with some dirt or something." Issac says frantically causing Cassandra to laugh even more. "Issac! Quit flirting with the cheerleaders! It's lacrosse time!" Coach screamed at him as he blew his whistle. "Just know you can talk to me about anything... whenever you want." Issac reassured her as he quickly ran over to coach. Cassandra nodded at him as her eyes landed on Stiles. Issac was nice and all but no one could make her feel the way Stiles made her feel. Stiles glared at Issac as he tried to take a deep breath. It was one thing for Jackson to like Cassandra because he was an asshole who she hated but Stiles felt threatened by Issac because he was a nice guy plus he knew girls found him attractive. Stiles watched Issac talking to Scott as he gestured over to Cassandra.

"Hey stilisnki! Get your head in the game!" Cassandra yelled playfully causing Stiles to look over at her. She sent him a wave as she ran off the field over to the cheerleaders. Stiles felt the jealousy slowly fade away as he smiled at the blonde haired girl. "Stilinski! What are you doing?" Coach screamed at him. Stiles quickly ran over to Scott as he got his lacrosse stick ready. "Sorry coach!" Stiles yelled at him. Cassandra tried to focus on cheering but she couldn't help but watch Stiles angrily throw the ball into the net with his lacrosse stick. He looked insanely hot. "You are staring." Lydia tells Cassandra playfully causing Cassandra to quickly look away from Stiles. She quickly focused on the dance moves but made sure to glance at Stiles every five seconds. Meanwhile Stiles was just trying not to trip or look like an idiot as he felt Cassandras eyes on him.

"She's staring at you bro." Scott says playfully as he nudges Stiles shoulder. "No way..... I must have dirt on my face or a tear in my pants." Stiles replies sharply. "Or she could be staring because she thinks you're hot." Scott replies playfully. Stiles shakes his head as he glances over at the blonde haired girl. "No one that hot would find me attractive." Stiles replies sharply. "McCall! Stilinski! Quit talking!" Coach screamed at the them. Stiles noticed Issac staring at Cassandra as he gave her a way. She smiled as she waved back at him. Stiles tightened his jaw as he angrily threw the lacrosse ball into the net. "Nice Stilisnki! I need to see that fire in the game!" Coach yelled at him.

_______________________________
Stiles you are very attractive don't be dumb 😂

Black Magic ~ Stiles Stilinski On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara