THIRTY

•The Tease•Word count 1205

The Tease•
Word count 1205

"Come dance with me." Cassandra slurs as she drags Stiles into the crowd of people. Jackson was dancing with Lydia and his eyes instantly landed on Cassandra and Stiles. Cassandra flipped her hair around like crazy as she danced next to Stiles. Jackson tightened his jaw as he couldn't stop staring at her. It pissed him off that she was practically all over Stiles. Stiles felt his breath get caught in his throat as Cassandra started grinding her body on him. His body automatically started dancing with her as she smiled at him. She felt something in Stiles pants rising causing her to giggle. She quickly pulled her body off of him causing him to glare at her. She teasingly shrugged her shoulders as she dropped her body onto the ground. She started doing sexy dance moves as she moved her hands all over her body. Stiles noticed everyone watching her as they started cheering her on. Jackson clapped his hands loudly as he yelled inappropriate things at her. Lydia felt like she was going to cry as she stared at Jackson in disbelief. "Ewww Jackson you literally just ruined my entire dance by speaking." Cassandra slurs as she stands up. She starts stumbling as she walks away from everyone. Stiles quickly follows after her.

"You are such a tease." Stiles mumbles in disbelief. "I mean you could just make out with me." Cassandra says playfully. Stiles groans as he runs a hand through his hair. He was very sexually frustrated with her. "Scott! Look after Cassandra!" Stiles yelled playfully as he pushes Cassandras body towards Scott. Stiles quickly walks away from her as he tries to take a deep breath. He couldn't be around her right now. "Why did Stiles leave you with me?" Scott asks Cassandra curiously. "Because I gave him a boner." Cassandra says playfully as she takes Scott's drink out of his hand and starts drinking it. She immediately spits it out as she gags. "Why are you drinking water?" She asks him in disbelief.

"Because.... Allison didn't show up." Scott mumbles softly. "Then you should be drinking away your sorrows." Cassandra tells him dramatically. "I'm not in the mood to drink." Scott mumbles in a sad tone. "I'm not even drunk enough to want to make out with you. Ugh! Where is Stiles?" Cassandra yelled in an annoyed tone. Issac walked into the kitchen causing Cassandra to smile at him. "Hey! Issac!" She yelled as she stumbled over to him. "I've never seen her like this." Issac mumbles playfully to Scott. "It's funny because she turns into another human when she is drunk." Scott replies back playfully. Cassandra nearly fell over causing Issac to grab her waist gently to help her maintain her balance. Cassandra laughed as she playfully stared into Issacs eyes. Issac quickly took a step away from Cassandra before she tried to kiss him. "I need more alcohol!" Cassandra yelled playfully. Cassandra felt two hands around her waist as she was yanked towards a muscular body. "Cassie!" Jackson yelled at her causing her to roll her eyes. "Have you seen Stiles?" She screamed at him. She smacked Jacksons hands off of her waist as she looked up at him. Her vision was pretty blurry but she could tell Jackson was probably as hammered as her.

"Of course you are looking for fucking Stiles! Why do you like that loser anyways?" Jackson asked her in disbelief. Jackson was awfully close to Cassandras face as he talked to her. "Because he is funny and doesn't treat me like I'm an object." Cassandra tells Jackson sharply. Jackson laughed as his eyes flickered down to her lips. "If I kiss you are you going to kill me with your powers?" Jackson asks her playfully. Cassandra huffs as she walks away from him. She feels his hand on her wrist causing her to groan. "Have you been thinking about my offer?" Jackson asks her playfully. "Actually no because I would never actually take that offer." Cassandra replies sharply as she yanks her hand out of his grip.

Jackson angrily ran one hand through his hair as he stared at Cassandra. Cassandra turned around realizing Issac and Scott were no where to be found. She noticed a drink on the kitchen counter and she immediately started chugging it. "Oh my God! Cassie! I said no more drinks!" Stiles screamed at her as he walked back into the kitchen. Cassandra felt a smile form on her face as she turned to face Stiles. Jackson couldn't stand the sight of Cassandra all over Stiles. "I think you should let her drink as many drinks as she wants." Jackson says playfully as he wraps his arm around Cassandra. "Did anyone ask for your opinion?" Stiles asks him sarcastically.

Cassandra noticed Stiles tighten his jaw as he glared at Jackson. Her drunk mind couldn't help but admire how hot Stiles was especially when he was mad. "Jackson will you get me another drink?" Cassandra asks him playfully. "Sure." Jackson replies playfully as he releases his arm from around her and walks away. "Are you insane? Do you want to be drugged?" Stiles asks her sharply. Cassandra laughs as she takes one step closer to Stiles. Her eyes flickered to his lips sending chills through Stiles body. He knew he couldn't control himself if she tried to kiss him right now. He wanted her and she knew that. Cassandra wrapped her arms around Stiles neck as she noticed him twitch nervously. She had him right where she wanted him.

"Shit." She mumbled as she felt something weird in her stomach. She puked all over her and Stiles shoes. "Ewww! Cassie!" Stiles yelled in disbelief as the girl bent over and continued to barf on the floor. Stiles quickly went into helper mode as he quickly grabbed paper towels. Cassandra stopped puking as tears flooded down her face. "I don't feel good." She whimpered as she slumped onto the ground. "I got you... you are going to be okay." Stiles reassures her as he wiped the puke off of her face. He quickly cleans up her shoes to the best of his ability. "I wanna sleep." Cassandra mumbled as she rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm going to get you home." Stiles reassures her. He picks her up gently. Jackson walked back into the kitchen.

"What the hell happened?" Jackson yelled in disbelief as he stared at the barf on the floor. "Tell Danny I'm sorry for the mess." Stiles mumbles as he walks past Jackson. He carried Cassandra out of the house. Once he was outside he kicked off his shoes that had her throw up on them. "Those were my favorite shoes." He mumbles in disbelief as he kicks them into the woods. He looked down at Cassandra who was currently asleep in his arms. This wasn't the first time she threw up and passed out at a party. She always drank so much and Stiles always seemed to be the one who made sure she made it home safely. Even if he got drunk with her he somehow would still make sure she was okay.

________________________________
Stiles always takes care of her 🥺