THIRTY FIVE

•Homecoming•Word count 1105

•Homecoming•
Word count 1105

Scott was driving Jackson's car with Allison in the passenger seat. Jackson, Stiles and Cassandra were sitting in the middle row and Lydia was sitting in the back. Cassandra couldn't stand sitting next to Jackson. Tonight was supposed to be about her and Stiles and here he was breathing his drunk breath in her face. Scott ran over a bump in the road causing Cassandras body to slide into Stiles. "Sorry." She mumbled frantically as she felt her body press against his. She felt sparks run through her skin as she quickly pushed her body off of him. "You're fine." Stiles replied nervously as his face got red. The simplest touch of her body against him made him feel like his heart was going to explode. The sound of Cassandra smacking Jackson's hand caused Stiles to look over at her with concern.

"Touch me again and you lose your hand." Cassandra tells him sharply. He laughs as he chugs more of his vodka. Cassandra snatches the bottle out of his hand and starts chugging it. "Woah... easy girl." Stiles tells her playfully. She hands the bottle back to Jackson as he watched her in amazement. "If I am going to survive the entire night with having to see Jackson I am going to need to be a little drunk." Cassandra tells Stiles playfully. Stiles laughs as he shakes his head at her. Jackson chugged the rest of the bottle as he stared into Cassandras eyes. Cassandra rolled her eyes at him before quickly looking over at Stiles. They finally arrived at the dance. Stiles quickly got out of the car and offered his hand to Cassandra. She smiled as she grabbed his hand as he helped her out of the car. "You two make me wanna throw up." Jackson mumbles angrily. "Your face makes me wanna punch it." Cassandra replies back sharply.

Stiles and Cassandra both walked into the dance hand in hand. Cassandras ears we're met by pop music blasting through the gym. The gym was decorated with balloons and posters. "Hey Cassandra! Wanna tell me exactly what happened at my last lacrosse game? I heard it had something to do with you!" Coach yells as he walks over to Stiles and Cassandra. Cassandras opened up her mouth to speak but she didn't know how to respond. Coach glanced down at Cassandras hand in Stiles. "Why are you taking Bilinski to the dance?" Coach asked her in disbelief. "Because he's my friend." Cassandra replies back playfully. Coach started to say something else but Stiles quickly dragged Cassandra away from him.

"Of course he is chaperoning." Stiles mumbles as they both laugh. Stiles finds a table and they both sit down at it. "May I have this dance?" Stiles asks her playfully as he stands up. He extends his hand down to her as he waits for her to take it. Cassandra pretends like she has to think about her response as Stiles stares down at her. "Of course." Cassandra replies playfully as she grabs his hand. Stiles smiles causing Cassandras heart to melt at how adorable he was. Stiles led her to the dance floor before nervously placing his hands on her waist. Cassandra felt butterflies in her stomach at the feeling of his hands on her body. She wrapped her arms around her neck as her eyes met his. Cassandra never wanted to look away from his beautiful soft eyes that made her fall even harder for him.

"I know I already said this but...you look amazing." Stiles tells her softly. Cassandra quickly looks at the ground as she feels her cheeks heat up. "Thank you." Cassandra replies softly as she looks back up at him. She got lost in his soft eyes as she couldn't seem to look away from him. Stiles spun her around as she laughed. Stiles instantly smiled due to how much he loved hearing her laugh. Stiles spun Cassandra back into his arms. Her face was inches away from his as she felt like she was unable to breathe. Stiles eyes flickered down to her lips as he felt an urge to kiss her. Cassandra felt herself get even more nervous as Stiles started to lean in. Time seemed to freeze as Stiles lips were inches away from Cassandras. "Can I cut in?" An annoying voice yelled. Stiles quickly pulled away from Cassandra as he glared at whoever interrupted them. It was Jackson causing Stiles blood to boil. "Why would I let you dance with her?" Stiles asks Jackson angrily.

"I could tell the whole school she's a witch and Scott is a werewolf." Jackson slurs as he nearly falls over. "Like anyone would believe you." Stiles replies back sharply. "It's fine.... I'll dance with him for one song." Cassandra reassures Stiles. Stiles glares at Jackson before walking away. Jackson placed his hands on Cassandras waist causing her to want to throw up. "Where's Lydia?" Cassandra asked him sharply. "Like I give a shit." Jackson replied back in an annoyed tone. "You don't deserve her. She actually likes you and you treat her like shit." Cassandra huffs in frustration at him. "Yeah cause I like her best friend." Jackson tells her playfully. Cassandra opens her mouth to speak but doesn't know how to respond. Her eyes met Jackson's for a split second making her feel intimidated. Jackson quickly leaned in for a kiss but Cassandra immediately turned her head away from him. "Songs over." Cassandra mumbles awkwardly as she prys his hands off of her and quickly walks away. "The song isn't over!" Jackson yells angrily as he quickly chases after her.

Cassandra felt Jackson's hand tightly grab her wrist. "Let go of me." She huffed angrily as she tried to yank her hand away from him. "You didn't dance with me." Jackson replied back sharply. "You tried to kiss me." Cassandra tells him in disbelief. "Do you blame me?" Jackson asks her playfully. Cassandra scoffs in annoyance as she shakes her head at him. Cassandra feels a gentle hand grab her other hand causing her eyes to meet Stiles. "Hey..... she said let go of her..... so get your grimy little fingers off my date." Stiles tells Jackson in a sharp tone. "What are you going to do about it Stilinski?" Jackson asks him sharply. "Don't make me hurt you." Stiles tells him angrily. Cassandra takes the opportunity to quickly pry Jackson's hand off of her wrist. "I want some punch... you look like you want some punch." Cassandra tells Stiles frantically as she quickly drags him away.

_____________________________
Jackson ruining their kiss 🖕🖕