THIRTY ONE

•The Murder•Word count 1016

•The Murder•
Word count 1016

Stiles sighed as he glanced over at Cassandra who was unconscious in the seat next to him. He felt a laugh leave his lips as the events from the night ran through his mind. "You are one hell of a drunk." Stiles mumbles as he pats Cassandras arm. He glanced over at her as he gently rubbed his hand against her arm. She looked so beautiful and innocent he couldn't help but stare at her. He noticed the black veins on her arms causing him to quickly look away. "Will you take me home?" Cassandra mumbled nearly scaring the crap out of Stiles.

"Uh.... what part of your dad is trying to kill you do you not understand?" Stiles asks her sarcastically. Cassandra sighed as she sat up in her seat. "It's Friday. He's never home Friday nights." Cassandra replies softly. "You expect me to believe that?" Stiles asks her sharply. Cassandra groans in pain as she tries to sit up. "I just want to sleep in my own bed." Casssandra tells him softly. "If I let you go home. You leave the magical golden cuffs that block your powers in my car. I at least need to know you will be armed and ready." Stiles tells her sharply. Cassandra sighs as she slips off the cuffs on her wrist and playfully waves them in front of Stiles face. Stiles snatched them out of her hands and quickly threw them into the back seat.

"Do you remember when you kissed me?" Cassandra asked Stiles softly. Stiles gave her a concerned look as his eyes widened. "Nope I forgot. It completely slipped my mind. Did we use tongue?" Stiles replies sarcastically. Cassandra playfully nudged his arm as she rolled her eyes. "Can you not be sarcastic for one second?" She asks him sharply. Stiles looks over at her and realized she was serious. "You wouldn't wake up and you were about to kill those men. I had to kiss you to bring you back to reality." Stiles tells her softly. Cassandra simply nods her head as she quickly looks away from him. "Your so hot." Cassandra slurred causing her to instantly put her hand over her mouth. Stiles laughed as Cassandra shook her head in embarrassment. She obviously was still feeling the affects of the alcohol.

She had dreamed of kissing Stiles but she only was conscious for a split second before he pulled away. "Wanna kiss me again?" Cassandra blurts out. Stiles nervously laughs as he glances over at her. She was already staring at him causing him to feel even more nervous. "That's a Uh... loaded question." Stiles replies back sarcastically. The car was filled with an uncomfortable silence. "Welp this is my stop. Thanks for saving my ass tonight." Cassandra mumbles playfully as she got out of his jeep. She nearly fell as her stomach started killing her again. "Remind me to never drink again." Cassandra mumbles causing Stiles to laugh. "Like that will stop you from drinking again." Stiles replies playfully. Cassandra flips him off as she walks towards her house. Stiles made sure she made it inside safely. He noticed her foster dads car wasn't there causing him to sigh in relief. He still felt uneasy leaving her alone. After a couple minutes of unsureness he decided to drive away. He had been with Cassandra for the past couple days and he knew she just needed to be alone right now.

Cassandra groaned as she stumbled through her home. The living room was covered in beer bottles and trash. She rolled her eyes as she walked into her room and quickly locked the door. Her room was exactly how she left it. She didn't think she would miss her room so much. She ran into the bathroom as she puked the rest of the alcohol out. Once she was done she quickly laid down in her bed as she took a deep breath. Her head was killing her and she still felt like throwing up. Her eyes slowly closed as sleep overtook her. Cassandra woke up to the feeling of not being able to breathe. She tried to open her eyes but was only met by darkness. Her body went into panic mode as her legs and arms started flailing. Something inside her awakened as the pressure on her face seemed to release. She gasped for air as she opened her eyes. Her eyes landed on her step father standing above her. He had tried to suffocate her with her own pillow. "You tried to kill me!" Cassandra yelled at him angrily. He didn't respond as he grabbed her by her neck and slammed her against the wall. Cassandra felt like the air in her lungs was closing. She tried to smack his hands away but he was too strong for her. "Fucking worthless piece of shit! You are just a monster! Just like your mom! I should have killed her to!" He screamed at her.

Cassandra felt tears fall down her face as she gasped for breaths. She felt her eyes closed as darkness over took her. Cassandras eyes slowly opened as she was met by a lot of red. She was covered in blood. The wall behind her was covered in blood. She frantically tried to rub the blood off of her hands on her clothes but her clothes were also soaked in blood. Not her own blood. Her eyes scanned the room and landed on her foster father. Dead in the most grotesque way. His head was no longer attached. Cassandra gasped as she stumbled backwards. She did this. She was a monster. She felt tears stream down her face as her back met the wall. She slid down the wall as her legs seemed to no longer work. She screamed as she placed her hands on her ears. "No. No. No. I'm not a monster." She mumbled nervously as she rocked her body back and forth. But she knew she was. She killed him and she had no clue what to do now.

______________________________
😳