1

I'm sitting in a tree, playing fetch with Mike. I needed to get away from my crazy family. I hear some noises coming from behind a tree, about five yards due East. This should be fun. I jump out of the tree and sneak up behind the person.

"Come inside." I stay hidden. He's sitting down under a tree, but within seconds, I feel his presence behind me. "Let's go." I turned around and stared into his dark, emotionless eyes.

"Okay." I knew I couldn't beat him. I followed Illumi all the way to our house, making sure I didn't lose him. He thought it would be good training to use our speed to get to the house.

When we arrived at home, everyone was already seated at the table. I was met with a white haired, bundle of joy.

"Hey, Killua!" He looked up at me with his big, blue eyes.

"Hi, Sumi!" I picked him up and set him on my hip. Soon, another bundle of joy was at the front of my legs.

"Hi, Alluka!" I set Killua down, well tried. He latched onto me, so he was just dangling there.

"Come play with me!" She started to pull me out of the room.

"I'll play with you two when this meeting is over, okay?" They both looked sad, but both understood. I grabbed both of their tiny hands and led them to their seat. I took my seat in between my mom and Alluka. My dad and grandfather sat at the heads of the table.

"We will have a guest, coming to stay with us for a few weeks. Illumi. Itsumi. Milluki. Killua. Alluka. Kalluto. This doesn't mean your training will stop. Our guest will be training with you guys, mostly with Itsumi and Milluki." I didn't like the idea of a random person coming into our house and training with us. I could tell Illumi didn't like the idea either. I also didn't like the idea of the three younger Zoldycks training. Killua and Alluka were just toddlers, and Kalluto is a baby.

"Dad?"

"Yes, Itsumi?"

"When are they coming?"

"Tonight, after dinner. Dismissed except for Itsumi." I told the two little ones to go to Alluka's room and wait for me. "Itsumi, I want you to show him around."

"Okay." It's not like I can say no. My dad dismissed me from the table. I began my long walk to Alluka's room. I never understood why her room was in the basement and locked away from everyone. There was someone always there monitoring her every move, except for today. When I got there, no one was at the control center, so I just let myself in.

I was suddenly attacked by two, tiny bodies. I pretended to fall back, but I grabbed both of them from behind and threw them onto her bed. I followed suit. We laid there, talking about random things little kids like to talk about.

"Sumi?" I sat up and looked at Killua. "I'm bored." This kid is always bored.

"Play with Alluka." I laid back down, thinking about the guest.

"Alluka is bored too." Of course, when one's bored, the other is bored too. I sat back up and saw Alluka playing with her toys.

"Killua. She's playing with her toys. Why don't you play with her? She seems like she's having fun."

"I don't want to play with dolls. Can you show us your powers?" Alluka stopped what she was doing and joined us on the bed.

"It's not called powers, Killua. It's nen." I watched him mouth the word, same with Alluka. "Are you guys ready?" Their little heads nodded.

Just as I was about to start, the intercoms in Alluka's room went off.

"Report to the dining room in 10 minutes. Report to the dining roo-" I grabbed the their hands and helped them pick up the toys.

After we were done picking up the toys, we all headed to the dining hall. Like always, everyone was already seated.

"Itsumi. It seems like our guest arrived early." I picked up Killua and placed him into his chair, next to Illumi. I didn't even notice the new presence. "Would you like to introduce yourself?"

"That's Killua." I pointed to the white haired boy that I just helped into his chair. "This is Alluka." I nudged my head towards her while I got her fixated into the seat. I finally sat down across from the dude. "I'm Itsumi, but you can call me Sumi." I gave him a small smile. He seemed around my age, maybe a few years older.

"I'm Chrollo Lucilfer."