10

It's the last day to get all of the tags. Killua and I have been sitting on a tree branch close to the exit. We haven't seen Gon, Leorio, or Kurapika. I hope they are okay. Once the time was getting close, we all went to the area, but they still haven't appeared. I looked at the group that was here: a ninja dude, Hisoka, Illumi, a red head boy, and an older dude. I kept looking back, hoping to see them standing there.

The lady started calling our names out, each one showing the badges that we got. Before she finished, the three of them showed up. She asked them to show their badges; they each had six points.

"Looks like you all passed. The blimp will take you to your next phase."

We all hopped onto the blimp where Netero was waiting for us.

"Congratulations. I will be calling you guys one by one to answer some question. Gittarackur, come with me."

I threw a glare at Illumi's back, knowing damn well he can feel it. I felt something tug at my arm.

"Come on. Let's go find somewhere to sit." I nodded at Gon and followed him and Killua to a quiet area.

"What does your family do?"

"Assassins." Killua and I said at the same time.

"That must be dangerous." I looked over at Killua.

"It could be worse. I'm going to lay down for a bit. I'll see you guys later." They both hugged me, and I got up and found an empty room. Before I could even enter it, my name was called over the speakers. I walked to Netero's office.

"Itsumi. I didn't know you were here. I haven't seen you since you were just a baby."

"Yep. I'm here." This is getting awkward. I barely remember him.

"I just have a few questions to ask you. Out of the remaining applicants, who would you want to fight?" This was a tricky question. I want to fight someone my age and have the same abilities as me, but the only people I can think off are Illumi and Hisoka.

"Hisoka and Gittarackur."

"Why?"

"I have some personal issues with Gittarackur, but I think Hisoka and Gittarackur are closer to my level. I also just want to fight Hisoka."

"Alright. Out of the remaining applicants, who would you not want to fight?" Another hard question.

"Killua. Gon. Leorio. Kurapika. Gittarackur."

"Why?"

"Well, I want the first four to pass. Killua is my brother and the other three have become very good friends. For Gittarackur, I know he's stronger than me, but my need to fight him is stronger."

"May I ask what he did? I can sense great anger coming off you."

"Let's just say he is a very secretive person, who's manipulative and emotionless."

"Well, that's it. You are free to go."

"Thanks." I got up and walked back to the room. I jumped into bed and let sleep take me away.

I woke up to one small body jumping on me and a small flick to my forehead. I opened one eye and saw Gon jumping on the bed, and Killua getting ready to flick me again.

"I'm up." I sat up, waiting for someone to tell me why I was awoken from my beauty sleep.

"We are here. Let's go!" Gon grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room to the exit. The blimp door slowly moved down. We were in a fancy hotel.

"This is a Hunter Hotel. This is where the last phase will be held. Follow me." We all followed Netero to a huge room where bodyguards and the other Hunter examiners were waiting. "I have devised a chart." He dramatically grabbed the cloth, that was covering the chart and ripped it off. There were two brackets. "You will be fighting each other. The loser of the match will move on. By the end, only one of you will not become a Hunter. If your opponent surrenders, you win. You can use anything to win. However, if you kill someone, you will be disqualified. Everyone got it?" We all nodded. "The first match is between Gon and Hanzo."

I could barely watch. I was extremely pissed off. Hanzo broke Gon's arm and is now holding a sword to his forehead. I wish I was fighting Hanzo. I would make sure he was on the brink of death.

"I surrender." Before Gon could say anything, Hanzo gave Gon an uppercut which knocked him out. Someone walked over to Gon and picked him up, taking him out of the room. Netero walked back to the center of the room.

"Alright, next will be Itsumi and Gittarackur."