21

It's a been a few days since the incident. The moment I got back, I was placed into the torture room and my dad told Illumi to place a needle in me.

At the moment, I'm in my room, getting ready for my wedding. Killua was here, keeping me company while multiple people were helping me with my makeup, hair, and dress.

"I can't believe you are getting married."

"Hard to believe, right?" I looked at myself in the mirror, wondering who the person is in that reflection because it wasn't me. She looked dull. Her eyes were dull. Her skin was dull. Everything about her was dull. "AHHH!" I threw a ball of air at the mirror, breaking it into pieces. "Sorry."

I walked out of my room and to my tree. Killua tried to follow me, but I told him I needed time alone. I climb up the tree making sure my dress didn't rip. My mind keeps traveling to the times I spent with Chrollo. Yes, he was a pain in the ass. Yes, he tried to kill my family. But under all of that, he was always there whether I wanted him to or not.

I heard some butlers calling my name. I quickly climbed up the tree, hiding behind some leaves. I watched as they walked under the tree. I stayed as still and quiet as possible, but a hand covered my mouth, leaving me in a state of panic.

"Shh." I pushed the hand off my face and turned around to see the person who owns that dirty hand.

"C-chrollo?"

"Hi." I pushed him out of the tree. I quickly jumped down and got ready to fight him.

"You died!"

"I don't think so. I'm right here!" He was smiling like nothing happened.

"I'm going to kill you. I need to do this for my family." I lunged forward, punching him in the face.

"Woah. This is not the reaction I was looking for." He dodged each of my punches.

"I have to do this for my family."

"I thought you didn't like your family and that they never let you be happy."

"Why would I ever say that? My family always makes me happy." I threw a fire ball at him, almost hitting him. "You don't know what you are talking about." I threw another one.

"You said that we were going to go away, so you can live a normal life." Shut up.

"Why aren't you fighting back!?" I switched to ice, throwing one at a time. He was dodging all of them, but just barely.

"I can't, and I won't." I was shocked and let my guard down for two seconds. I sudden jolt of pain ran down my back. "You look beautiful by the way."

He quickly leaned in for a kiss. Slowly my memories started coming back, well my emotions. Chrollo pulled back, walking backwards. I looked down at my hand, blood. It wasn't my blood. I examined my body just to make sure.

I looked over at Chrollo. He was bleeding, a lot. I ran over to him, catching him before he fell.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. Are you, you now?"

"I think so."

"Good job." That wasn't chrollo. His mouth didn't move. I turned around and saw Illumi and my dad standing there.

"What are you guys doing?"

"We knew that he was going to show up here. You finally got over your crush." I stood up, releasing my bloodlust. I wasn't only pissed, but I was furious. With all of my speed, I ran towards them.

"Stop."

I fell onto the ground, slowly losing consciousness.

"Sumi?" I opened one of my eyes. I looked around at my surroundings. I was in my bedroom at my house. Why am I on the ground? Did I miss my wedding? I finally glanced at the person who called my name.

"Killua? What are you doing here? Why do you have a pillow in your hand?"

"Well, I was going to throw a pillow at you to celebrate your 18th birthday, but I heard a loud thump so I came in to check up on you."

"Oh."

"Ya, so happy birthday! Food is downstairs!" Before he left, he chucked the pillow at my head. This was all a dream, but it felt so real. I got ready and headed downstairs, but I was stopped by my mom.

"Hey, mom."

"You're father needs you in his office."

I parted ways with my mom and walked towards his office. When I got there, I could hear people talking. I carefully opened the door. There he was. The man in my dreams.

"Itsumi, you remember Chrollo?"