12

The journey there wasn't too bad. When we got the gate, I told them we had to wait until the tourist were gone. This happened rather quickly since three guys decided to be idiots and became Mike's mid-day snack. I walked up to the Testing Gate and easily opened the first three. I looked back at the other three, hoping they got the hint, but they were too shocked. Fuck. My arms are tired. I closed the gates and walked over to the other three.

"Master." I looked over at Zebro. "You brought people."

"Yes, I did. How's Killua?"

"He opened the first three with ease. He could have probably opened all of them if he tried. The fourth one opened half way."

"I need to go see him. I'm bring our friends too. Don't stop me."

"Master. Your mother."

"Let her know that her eldest daughter has returned home." With that, Zebro went back into the room and called someone, hopefully my mother. I looked back at the other three. "When I open it, you guys go through. Mike won't eat you." I walked back to the gate and opened the first three. They hurriedly walked through with me following right behind them. The walk to my house was going to be challenging, not for me, but for Leorio. He does not have stamina. I don't know about the other two. We were stopped by Canary at the half way point.

"Master. You've returned."

"Yes, I have. Now, let us through." I walked passed her, but she stopped the others. "Canary. That is an order."

"Master. I am sorry, but your mother told me not to let them through."

"MOTHER! I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE. COME OUT." I saw two shadows walk out behind a tree.

"Sweetheart. I've missed you."

"Mother. They are coming to the house."

"I'm sorry, but that just cannot happen." Oh, now they want to be selective on who enters the house.

"Well, that answer was not the answer I was looking for. I'm getting dad." I slowly started making my way to the house.

"Wait." I stopped, smirking to myself. Check and mate. "You don't have to get your father. They can come in, but they have to stay in the main corridor." I looked at them.

"Is that okay with you guys? I'll go get Killua." They all nodded. While they were walking past Canary, I walked up to my mom and Kalluto. "Thanks, mom." Kalluto walked up to me and grabbed my hand, gently pulling on it. I got the hint and picked Kalluto up, resting her on my hip. "If I got dad, he would have let them roam around the house." I walked away from my mom and walked with Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio to the house.

When we got there, I set Kalluto down. "I'll go find him." I walked up the main set of stairs. I knocked on Milluki's door, nothing. That's weird. I slowly peaked my head through and saw no one sitting at the computer screens. Then, it clicked. I ran towards the East corridor where all the torture and training areas are. I went to Milluki's favorite torture room, and there he was with a chained up Killua.

"Hey, Kil." He looked up and smiled. "Milluki, I think he's had enough."

"NO. HE STABBED ME." Over dramatic much.

"He probably had a reason too."

"HE DESERVES EVER SINGLE PUNISHMENT."

"Whatever. He's done, Milluki. I have more important things to do than watch Killua let you beat him up. Let's go Killua." Killua broke from the chains and gracefully got his feet onto the ground. "Kil. Say sorry."

"Fine. Sorry, that Itsumi had to cut your torture time with me short, but I'm not sorry for stabbing you." He flashed his cheeky smile and walked out of the room. I looked at Milluki, who had a shocked and angry face.

"I tried, Milluki." I walked out the room and followed Killua to his room. "Hurry up. Pack a bag. Your friends are here to see you." His eyes regained its sparkle. I waited for him in my room which was right across from his. Killua opened my door and told me that he was ready. We walked to the corridor, but were stopped by Zeno.

"Hi, grandfather."