14

trigger warning: sexual scenes

Dinner wasn't bad. Chrollo cooked a pasta dish and brought over my favorite dessert: strawberry shortcake.

"Chrollo?" I said shoving my face full of the dessert.

"Yes, my love?" I hate when he calls me that.

"First, stop calling me love. I'm not your love. Second, is your offer to join the troupe still on the table?" His eyes widened and became full of hope.

"It's always available for you. Why have you changed your mind?"

"Family problems, you could say."

"Understandable. You will be a troupe member, but you won't be one of the 12. You'll be my lovely woman next to me."

"Hell no. I'm not going to stand there and look pretty." Stupid men, and their inflated egos. Chrollo nodded.

"If you told me sooner, I could have waited to fill the fourth spot. Someone beat you to it but don't worry. I'm the leader, so you can fight beside me."

"I'll fight with you, but I'm not going to be beside you, Chrollo. I am more than capable." He moved seats, so he was closer to me. I felt a warm sensation on my upper thigh. "Chrollo, get your hand off me."

"Why? You are joining the troupe and going to be my right-hand woman." He slowly slid his hand up my thigh until he was at my panty line. "Can I guess what color your panties and bra are?" I nodded. I could barely speak or form complete thoughts. It was like he had control over my body.

He kept guessing random colors, but every single time he was wrong. I got up and placed my hand on his upper thigh and stood in between his legs. With my other hand, I started playing with his hair. I bent down, so my mouth was near his ear. "I'm not wearing any." I fell to my knees and looked at him through my eyelashes.

"You are playing a very dangerous game here." I slowly slid my hand over his bulge, slightly adding a little bit of pressure.

"I love games." I quickly stood up and walked over to my bedroom door. "I'm going to bed."

I cracked my door, knowing he would be in here within seconds, and sat on the bed with my legs open, waiting for him to continue this little game. Chrollo walked in and locked the door. His eyes got darker while he was staring at the position I was in. My shorts were loose, so in this position, you could see half off my pussy. Within seconds, I was pushed onto my bed with my back against my covers. He threw his jacket off, leaving him shirtless. I ran my hands down his abs, getting a low growl from him. I could feel his hot breath fanning over my neck, right under my ear.

"I'm going to make sure you can't walk tomorrow." Before I could make a sarcastic response, his soft lips met mine: our tongues fighting for dominance. He broke our kiss, a trail of saliva keeping our lips connected. He ripped my shirt in two, throwing each half on opposite sides of the room. My nipples hardened at the sudden temperature change. He kissed my lips one last time before he left a trail of wet kisses all the way to my right tit. He immediately took my nipple into his mouth, while using his free hand to play with my other nipple. My hands were slightly tugging on his soft, dark hair. Making sure both nipples were equally loved, his mouth found its way to my other nipple. Instead of playing with my, now, free nipple, his hand traced the outside of my body, making sure every single area was touched. A quiet moan left my lips when his big, warm hand cupped my wet pussy.

"Babygirl. Already wet for me?" I couldn't say anything. My brain was a jumbled mess from all of the stimulation. He stopped playing with my tits and went down to my pussy. I propped myself up with my elbows, watching his every move. With one hand, he lifted my ass, and with the other, he quickly slid my shorts down. I was completely naked. He got on his knees. I could feel his breath on my pussy. He slid his two fingers down my folds but stopped at my entrance before thrusting his fingers inside of me. I threw my head back, and my elbows couldn't hold me up anymore. He added another finger and used his tongue to rub my clit.

"C-chrollo. I'm g-going to c-cum." He hummed a response, sending an immense amount of sensation up my spine. My walls tightened, releasing my cum all over his face and fingers.

"You taste amazing. Try it." He tried to shove his fingers in my mouth, but I was resisting. There was no way I was going to try my own cum. "Fine. I guess I have to do it the hard way." The emptiness that I felt when he removed his fingers was no gone. I let out a soft moan, leaving my mouth open for a few seconds. Chrollo took this chance to shove his fingers in my mouth. "See. Don't you taste so good." I nodded.

He removed his fingers from my mouth and wrapped them around my neck, while his other hand was keeping my hips down. His thrusts were slow, but deep. I wrapped my arms around his neck, slowly bringing his lips down to meet mine.

"Chrollo. Faster. Please. I need you." His pace started to speed up, hitting my G-spot every single time. He removed his hand and grabbed my hand, placing them on my lower abdomen.

"Do you feel it?" I could feel his dick every single time he was inside me. His thrusts slowly became sloppier. My walls tightened around his dick, causing Chrollo to let out deep grunts. "You are going to cum with me." I let out a breathless okay.

He grabbed my body up against him, our chests touching. He set me on my dresser, continuing his thrusts.

"I don't think I can hold it any longer."

"Now." He released his load inside of me, while my cum wrapped around his dick. He continued to slowly thrust inside of me, allowing us to ride our highs. "Let's go shower."