9

Killua and his group made it just before the time ran out. I ran up to him and hugged him. Now more than ever, I just wanted to protect him. One of the walls slid open, leading to the outside. We all walked out and saw two people standing there with a box.

"Congratulations. You guys passed. The next phase will be more intense and display your hunting skills. In this box, there are cards corresponding to everyone's number. You will draw out a card, that will be the number you will need to get. To pass this phase, you need in total six points. Your own badge and your target badge are three points, while any other badge are a point each. Based on when you finished, you can come up and grab your target."

It was finally my turn, and I reached in and picked a card. It had a piece of paper covering the number.

"You may peel off the sticker."

16

That's that Tonpa guy who tried to poison us. This should be fun. We all got on a boat to take us to an island. The trip was pretty long, but once we got there, everyone was ready to go. A young girl came out and told us some guidelines.

"You guys will be here for seven days. Within those seven days, you must attain six points. I will let you guys off with two minute increments, starting with the first person to finish phase 3."

Hisoka left. Illumi left. She called my number, and I got off the boat. My first objective was to find a lookout spot. I climbed a tree and sat on one of the branches, waiting for my target to arrive.

I don't know how long I've been waiting, but I heard his voice coming from below me. I watch him talk to another person about an alliance. Weak. I jumped down and easily punched both of them out. I bent down and grabbed both of their tags. Again, not that challenging. I decided to take a walk, maybe I'll find something to do. I follow a trail of butterflies to someone sitting under a tree: Hisoka. I place the tags in between my boobs. He notices my presence and pats the spot next to him.

"Someone misses me."

"It's actually quite the opposite. I'm bored. I already got everything I needed."

"You missed me."

"How did you get that from what I just said." He shrugged and looked out into the distance. If you closed one eye and then closed the other, Hisoka was pretty attractive. Joking. Hisoka wasn't unattractive. His need to have sexual thoughts about minors is kind of off-putting. "A penny for your thoughts?"

"I just want to fight someone powerful. Gon and Killua are not read-"

"Don't touch them."

"Give me one good reason why?" I could feel his eyes staring at me.

"Because I have someone better."

"Who?"

"I'm only telling you a name." He nodded. "His name is Chrollo. Find him and watch him. You'll understand why."

"Interesting. I won't touch the other two just yet. They need to grow more."

"Hisoka?"

"Yes, darling."

"You really are a disgusting person." He just chuckled, trying to laugh it off. "Fight me. Am I not strong enough for you?"

"On the contrary, you are what I need, but Illumi wouldn't be happy about it."

"Fuck him." I stood up. "Fight me."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes." He got up, and I ran a good distance away from him. "Show me what you got."

"Alright, darling."

I changed my aura to match the properties of air. I had to beat him. There was no way I was letting him touch Killua and Gon. I threw a huge gust of wind at him, knocking him down. This was the first time I was having fun. I loved challenges, and Hisoka was definitely a challenge. He threw multiple cards at me, while dodging my balls of wind. I tried to move away from the cards, but one of them cut my arm and retracted back to him.

"Sorry, love." I rolled my eyes and changed my aura again. This time to fire. Before I could make my next attack, I felt myself being pulled closer to him. Using Gyo, I saw a pink substance stuck on my arm, right where he cut me. "I call this Bungee Gum." With one good pull, my chest was up against his.

If someone was around, they could probably feel the sexual tension. He broke eye contact and looked down my shirt.

"I have a weakness for red. I could tear this off you right now." I was 100% going to play his game.

"Why don't you?" His hand bunched up my shirt, but before he could get it off, someone interrupted us. "Well great. Now, I'm sexually frustrated."

"Get your hands off my sister." I turned around and saw Killua. Hisoka let go, and I made my way over to Killua.

"Did you get what you needed?"

"Yep. What about you?"

"Yep." I held out Hisoka's tag. I bent down and whispered something to Killua. After, Killua left to find Gon and tell him the information. "Thanks Hisoka for the fun time. I'll see you later."

"Not so fast. Using my sexual desires to get what you needed; smart." I threw him his badge. He looked a bit confused.

"I don't need it. I just wanted to try and take it from you; I did. Gon should be here any minute." I walked up to him and ran my hand down his chest. "I'll see you later." I used my speed and followed Killua's scent. That's what he gets.