7

I woke up to something gripping my waist. I slowly turned over to find a pair of yellow eyes staring at me.

"HISOKA! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BED!" He smirked at me while licking his lips. "Guys just don't get it." I pushed his arm off me and got out of bed, walking to the door.

"Get what, baby?"

"First, don't call me that. Second, when a girl says no, she means it. It doesn't mean that you should still pursue her for your own selfish desires." I left the room and went to find Killua, but I bumped into something hard, making me fall on my butt. I looked up to see the weird-looking dude with pins in his face.

"What? Oh let me guess, you want something too!" I brushed my pants off. "Well, sorry. I'm unavailable at the moment. Your clown friend pissed me off." I walked off mumbling words under my breath. After roaming the blimp, I found two dead bodies on the ground. Killua. I opened every door until I found him, sleeping in one of the common rooms. I made my way over to him and picked him up, bringing him to the dead bodies.

"Killua."

"Ten more minutes."

"KILLUA!" He opened his eyes, waiting for me to yell at him. "Why did you kill them?" I pointed to the dead bodies.

"They were annoying."

"Killua, I don't go around killing everyone that's annoying. I would have killed you a long time ago."

"You could have tried, but I wouldn't let you."

"Baka." I smacked his head. "Come on, they made an announcement that we are at our next venue."

When we got there, I saw all my new friends. We greeted each other and talked about random things while we wait for the blimp to land. Someone led all of us onto a tall, cylindrical building. I peaked over the edge, there was no way we could climb down. My thoughts were correct, when we saw someone get eaten by a huge, flying bird. As I walked over to the group, the floor disappeared below me.

"KIL-" I landed on a hard surface. Before I could comprehend what was going on, a voice resonated throughout the entire room.

"Welcome. We are waiting for just one more player." I don't know how long I waited, but the sunlight entered the room along with someone else. I rolled my eyes.

"Great, I'm stuck with you." The intercom turned on.

"Well, now that another person has joined. You guys have been dealt with the Family Secrets Route." Ew. Gross.

"I'm not telling my family secrets to someone I really don't like."

"Too bad." The moment I see this intercom dude, he's dead. "You might find something interesting about one another. Go through these doors to your first task."

"Let's go, pin-head dude."