2

I watched Chrollo sit on the couch. I was scared to take my eyes off him.

"Let's talk."

"Chrollo, no offense. Actually, take offense. I don't want to talk to you."

"Why not?"

"Were you not listening to anything I was saying?"

"I was. Come sit." He patted the spot next to him.

"No." He tilted his head back, his neck on fully display. Chrollo slowly stood up and walked over to me. I couldn't help but admire his toned body, imagining being pinned down by him.

"Have you ever wondered why you couldn't get a guy to date you?" I rolled my eyes. I get this question all the time from my mom.

"I just wasn't looking for a relationship. I don't need a guy. All they cause is trouble." I walked into my kitchen to grab myself a cup of water. Staring at his body made my mouth dry, but I would never admit that to him.

"Seriously, do you want to know why?"

"I'll play along with your stupid antics, so enlighten me, Chrollo. Why don't I have a significant other?"

"I marked you."

"Funny."

"I'm not joking." I analyzed his face, he looked completely serious.

"If I was supposed to believe you, when could you have done it? I haven't seen you in like four years, and when I did see you, it was for like eight hours."

"Do you remember when I kissed your cheek?" Yes.

"Vaguely."

"I transferred my sent onto you. Pretty cool, right?"

"NO, ON WHAT PLANET IS THAT COOL?! HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THAT?!"

"I'm a specialist. I saw someone else do it, so I copied them. It's pretty simple."

"You fucking asshole. You marked me." I'm going to kill him.

"I wouldn't say marked."

"HOW WOULD YOU FUCKING EXPLAIN IT?"

"First, there is no need to be angry with me. Second, I merely took interest in you. Now, look at you. Stunning." I began counting, starting at ten. "Why are you counting?"

"8... it's keeping me from killing you... 7..."

"Well, don't kill me." My train of thought was erased when I felt his jacket land on top of my head. I threw it on the ground and stared at his abs. I couldn't lie, he was a fairly attractive guy. "Staring is rude."

"Walking around with nothing but a jacket is rude."

"Is it because you are horny?"

"Shut up. Just get out." He pushed me onto the ground and got on top of me.

"You don't want me to leave." His lips were barely touching my ear, sending shivers down my spine. My eyes were focused on his lips; they looked so kissable. He noticed and stared to lean in, but a knock on my door interrupted us. I quietly thanked the lord because I don't think I could have controlled myself. He got off me, so I could see who was at the door. When I opened it, I was surprised.

"Killua, what are you doing here?"

"Ran away. What is he doing here?"

"Long story, but why?"

"Why, what?" He knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Why did you run away?"

"Mom was being annoying and not giving me space. Let's just say mom and Milluki might be in bed for a few months." Of course, he would resort to violence. "Since I answered your annoying question, why is he here?" I turned around to face Chrollo.

"Ya, why are you here?"

"I was going to fuc-" Before he could even finish his crude, but true statement, I covered his face with a pillow. Was I going to kill him, possibly.

"Killua, make yourself comfortable." He sat down on a chair next to the couch. "Not here."

"Then, where?"

"You can go into the guest bedroom and wait there. I'll come get you after I'm done dealing with this pest." He walked to the bedroom, leaving a suffocated Chrollo under me. "You can't just stay stuff like that."

"I like this position." He gripped my hips and pushed me down on his dick. I tiny moan escaped my lips. I started rolling my hips against his growing member.

"Chrollo?" I said in between my moans.

"Yes, beautiful?"

"Get the fuck out of my house." I somehow got out of his hold and opened the front door for him. "I'm not having sex with you when my little brother is in the same house." I fairly annoying voice, more annoying than Chrollo at the moment, decided to join our conversation.

"You've done it before. I don't care."

"Killua, shut up before I kick you out too." I looked over at Chrollo. "I don't know how to say this nicely, so I won't bother trying. Get the fuck out."

"Next time." He quickly brought his lips to mine. Unconsciously, I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. For some reason, everything felt right, until he smacked my butt.

"Leave." I pushed him into the hallway and slammed the door in his face.

"I'll see later. Dinner? You can bring Killua. Please!"

"No."

"Why?" I just wanted him to leave.

"Fine. Now, get away from my front door." I walked away and went to see my little brother.