6

"This is the end of phase 1. Phase 2 is right through those gates. Good luck." Satotz ran back to where we just came from. I followed the rest of the applicants to the phase 2 venue.

This phase was a cooking contest. Two pro-hunters, Menchi and Buhara, told us the rules; they were pretty simple. I followed Killua and Gon to the forest. I wasn't necessarily sure how to kill these pigs, but after some trial and error, we figured it out.

When we got back, I went to my kitchen space, setting out everything that I need. I'm not a professional, but I can cook some things. I cut a piece of meat, placing it in a pan. I was letting it bake. I grabbed some vegetables and started chopping them up. When the timer went off, I pulled out my pork; it looked so good! My mouth was drooling from the smell. I cooked some vegetables and set them on the plate, attempting to design it.

Menchi called my number, so I grabbed my plate and let her try it.

"Not bad, but it's lacking something. Fail."

I thanked her and walked back to my area. It was hard to pass, no one passed actually. While she was complaining, we all saw a blimp coming from the horizon. An older man climbed out and talked to Menchi. We couldn't make out what they were saying, but I could tell it was bothering her. The old man walked on the stage.

"I'm Netero. Everyone aboard the blimp. We are going to try this phase again." We all got on the blimp and went to the next venue.

When we got there, Menchi demonstrated what we had to do. She made it look so easy. A bunch of us jumped and held on to the web. Gon gave us the okay to let go, letting us retrieve our egg and fly back up. The taste of the egg was absolutely delicious. The people that were able to get an egg passed phase 2.

We all got on the blimp, and we headed to our next location. Netero said that it was going to be a few hours, basically telling us that we could sleep. I walked around trying to find Killua, but instead, I ran into Mr. Pedo.

"You remind me of someone."

"Who would that be?"

"An annoying little shit." I couldn't help but think of Chrollo. I turned around to face him. He was standing there smirking.

"You smell like him."

"Who?" I swear, if he says Chrollo, I'm jumping off this blimp and plummeting to my death.

"Illumi."

"Illumi?"

"You smell like him." I was kind of hurt.

"I smell musty?" I brought my arm up to sniff my shirt and arm.

"No." I slowly set my arm down. "You smell like his aura like you just saw him. It's so potent. It's turning me on." He started walking towards me.

"I'm his younger sister, but I haven't seen my family in awhile." There's no way his scent could be that strong unless he followed me. That's something he would do. I jumped at the sudden cold hand resting on my stomach.

"I love the smell of your aura though. It's sweet and sexy." Can he smell Chrollo's scent? I push him off me.

"Thanks, I guess." I started walking to an available room.

"I know you are marked. Your scent just overpowers it sometimes." I stopped in my tracks.

"Do you know how to get rid of it?"

"Nope. See ya later." Annoying. I walked to the room and jumped on a bed. The moment my head hit the pillow, I was out cold.