13

We were so close to leaving. Zeno looked at me. "Itsumi, welcome back." Then, he looked at Killua. "Milluki let you go?"

"No. Itsumi some how got him to let me go."

"Well, she gets it from me. Your friends are in the dining room eating. Go and say hi." Killua looked back at me and waited for me to give him the okay. I nodded. "Your dad wants to see you in his office." Zeno and I started making our way to the west corridor where my dad's office was.

"He always wants to see me in his office. What did I do this time?"

"Itsumi, you ran away from home."

"For a good reason! I'm too young to get married. I'm not ready to let go of my youth. I also don't want to be tied down just yet." He rolled his eyes.

"Your father had never yelled at you. I don't think he's going to start now."

"You and him were always the levelheaded ones. Mom is just crazy."

"I know." Zeno and I laughed about mom being crazy. We both knew that something was wrong with her. When I arrived at the office doors, Zeno hugged me and left. I knocked on the door.

"State your name and business."

"Your amazing, beautiful, eldest daughter."

"Come in." I opened the doors and took a seat in front of my dad. "You ran away from home."

"I did."

"You could have just told me you weren't ready. I'm not like your mother."

"I know."

"Did you get it?"

"The Hunter license?" He nodded. "Yep."

"Good. There's a job for you."

"Wait. I was thinking about taking some time off and hang out with my friends."

"I wish I could let you do that, but this is a very important job. The client only wanted you."

"What do they want?"

"They want you to kill the phantom troupe, starting with that bastard that tried to kill us. The client said to take your time. He's already wired the money to you." I grabbed my phone and looked at my bank account.

"100 billion Jennies!"

"It's a big request, but I know you'll be able to do it."

"Got any tips?" This was probably the hardest mission.

"The easiest way to do it is to become one of them and gain their trust. Shouldn't be too hard."

"Do you know who the client is?"

"Nope. He wanted to stay anonymous."

"Okay, I'll get going now." I told my father goodbye and headed towards the main dining hall. "Hey." Gon grabbed my hand and pulled me into the chair next to him.

"Are you going to come with us? Killua and I are going to Heavens Arena. Leorio and Kurapika are heading there separate ways." He gave me his cute puppy dog eyes.

"As much as I want to go with you, I can't. I have to on a mission."

"What type of mission?" I looked over at Killua.

"I can't say, but I'll see you guys later, okay?" We said our goodbyes and Kurapika and Leorio followed me to the airport. I bought the next plane ticket to YorkNew City.

The plane ride was okay; I slept the whole way. When I arrived, I grabbed my things and walked towards my apartment. I missed the smell of the city. On my way back, I picked up some of my favorite pastries.

I got on to the elevator of my apartment complex. Once it got to my floor, I walked to my door, unlocking and walking in. Everything was where I left it. There was dust everywhere. I grabbed some cleaning supplies and gave my apartment a deep clean. By the time I was finished, it was already dark, and I was hungry. I was debating on getting delivery or picking something up. My phone screen lit up as I got a call from an unknown caller. I reluctantly picked it up.

"Hello?"

"I see you made it back." Not him again.

"Chrollo, what do you want?"

"I just wanted to see how you were. I miss your sarcastic voice."

"Whatever." It's time to start my mission. "Can you come over? Bring ingredients to cook something. You are cooking us dinner."

"Bossy. I love it. I'll be over in 20. Anything else you want to say like 'Chrollo, I missed you so much'."

"No. Just hurry up." I hung up the phone and took a quick shower to get all of the dust off me. When I got out, the doorbell rang. "ITS UNLOCKED!" I heard my front door open and close. I grabbed a pair of shorts and an oversized tee. I walked out of my room and saw Chrollo sitting down on the couch.

"Aren't you supposed to be cooking?"