PREFACE SECTION

After having Illumi, Kikyo Zoldyck really wanted a girl

After having Illumi, Kikyo Zoldyck really wanted a girl. On the other hand, Silva Zoldyck wanted the next child to take after him, appearance wise. A few years passed, and Kikyo was pregnant with a girl.

Itsumi Zoldyck was the second eldest in this generation of Zoldycks. Her and brother were put into rigorous training and immense amount of pain. She never resented her parents for doing this. She knew that it was to protect her and her family. Itsumi was the complete opposite of Illumi. While he was emotionless and dark, Itsumi was happy and the light in the Zoldyck household.

At a very young age, her father and great grandfather father taught her nen and worked on her abilities. Everyone thought that she was going to be the heir of the family business, but her little brother was born, Killua Zoldyck. He has immense amount of power. She wasn't upset about it, actually she was relieved.

Her favorite things in the world are Killua and Alluka. She made sure they had everything they needed and was given enough affection. When her parents locked Alluka in a "cage," she was the first to state her opinion. There wasn't a need to lock up a little girl. Her mom put more pressure on Killua, slowly causing the twinkle in his eyes to disappear. After that, the family dynamics were never the same. Someone was always having problems with someone else.