20

When we all made it to the hotel building, we split up into groups. I followed Chrollo into a conference room. No one was here.

"What are we doing here?"

"Waiting." Right after I said that, a loud noise erupted the room, causing a small vibration.

"Here they are." I turned around and saw my father and grandfather. They both seemed pissed, well my dad more than my grandfather.

"Itsumi, do it." I looked at Chrollo. He seemed confused.

"I-I can't."

"Pathetic. Illumi, grab her." Within a blink of eye, I was in Illumi's grasp.

"Illumi, let me go. They are going to kill him."

"No."

I watched as they fought back and forth. It didn't look good for Chrollo. He may be a specialist, but with the abilities my family has, he's no match. I can't watch him get killed.

"Illu, please. Have you ever liked someone before?"

"No."

"You care about me, right?"

"Not as much as Killua, but yes."

"Imagine me as Killua. I need to help him. They are going to kill him."

"You aren't Killua." This is no use. I brought my focus back on to the fight in front of me. Is this what dad meant that someone will kill him if I don't? Is he the someone?

"WHY CANT YOU GUYS LET ME BE HAPPY?!" Everything stopped. They stopped. Grandfather walked over to me.

"Itsumi, some people were born with carefree lives, while others, like you, were not. Happiness in this field will never come. We taught you that at a very young age."

"Killua, found happiness."

"With friends." He wiped a tear off my cheek. I didn't even realize I was crying. "The only way an assassin can be in love is through an arranged marriage. You will learn to love them."

"No. I can't do that. I can't get married. I don't want to get married to someone I don't love." My dad and grandfather switched places. He kneeled down in front of me to get to my eye level.

"You are my first daughter. I want you to be happy, but being with him, is not happiness. Between the rest of your siblings, I worry about you the most. When this is all over, you will be getting married."

"How does that make me happy?"

"You will learn to love him. You will learn what happiness is. Illumi, take her home." Illumi started to walk towards the door. I could barely see anything. I kicked and screamed, trying to get out of his grasp, but I couldn't.

"Illumi!"

"Stop moving."

Before the doors closed, I watched my dad and grandfather corner Chrollo against a wall. The next thing I remember was waking up in my bed.