3

"Does dad know where I am?"

"Yes, but he's giving you space." I knew I couldn't escape from my family.

"Killua, how did you find me?"

"Baka. It wasn't that hard. I stole your location from dad and found you."

"Get ready. We have a dinner to go to." I closed the door and went into my room to get ready. Chrollo didn't tell me what type of dinner it was supposed to be or where we were going. Actually, he told me nothing.

I stepped into my bathroom and took a shower without washing my hair. After making sure I got all the soap off me, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body. When I walked out, I saw Killua laying on my bed.

"Everything alright?"

"I'm just bored. Nothing is exciting anymore. Why are we going out with Chrollo?"

"Free food." Also, I wanted to see what he had up his sleeve. He only does stuff when he knows he's going to get something in return. I went through my closet and picked out an outfit. "Killua?"

"Ya."

"How's Alluka?" I miss her.

"She's okay, still in the basement." I walked to my bathroom and cracked the door, so I could still hear Killua. "Do you regret leaving home?" I didn't know how to answer that question.

"Regarding Alluka?"

"In general."

"Sometimes, but I like the freedom. I don't have mom or dad hovering over me all the time. Sometimes I wished I stayed to protect Alluka." I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing skinny jeans with a white camisole and black heels. I added some light makeup and styled my hair. After I was pleased with the final product, I walked back into my room. "Are you wearing that?"

"Ya, I'm not trying to impress a murder."

"I'm not trying to impress him, and we are murders too."

"Whatever." I walked over to my phone to see if I had any messages: I had one. I unlocked it and opened my message app.

Unknown: meet at the Italian restaurant that you go to on Mondays
Unknown: at 7

Stalker. I looked at the time, it was around 6:45. "Killua, are you ready to go?"

"Ya. Where are we going?"

"To this Italian restaurant." I grabbed my purse and jacket, meeting Killua in my living room. "Let's go!" He walked out first, so I could lock my door. "Killua, do you have a phone? Just in case I need to reach you."

"I don't need a phone. I'll be with you." I looked down at my younger brother. This was the first time I actually got a good look at him. He was taller, and his hair was shorter.

The walk to the restaurant was nice. I missed Killua more than anything. When we arrived, I told them who we were meeting, and they led me to a table with thirteen people already there. Of course, he would bring his club members.

"Ahhh, there she is." Chrollo got up and kissed my cheek, leading me to the seat next to him. Killua followed, taking the seat next to me. "Well let's introduce ourselves to our guest."

"It's fine. I don't really care. I've met all of you before, but I would rather not have my brother know who you are." They all looked shocked. Before they could say something, the waiter came over to take our orders.

Dinner wasn't bad, but I could feel like something was going to happen. "Wasn't this a nice dinner?" I looked over at Chrollo.

"It wasn't bad actually."

"Join us." He must be on some weird shit, if he thinks I'm going to join them.

"No. Just because you take my brother and I to a nice dinner, doesn't mean that I'll join you. I've told you once, and I will tell you again. I don't kill for fun." I grab Killua. "Thank you for dinner." We walk out of the restaurant, only to be followed by the troupe. I soft hand grabbed mine.

"Why not?" I pushed Killua behind me.

"All you do is kill and steal. Why would I want that?"

"So you can be with me? I thought you said that the dinner was nice." If Killua wasn't here, I would have ran away from him just because he was annoying me.

"Chrollo. Treating a girl out to dinner will not get you what you want. You have to try harder than that." I was about to walk away, but I turned around. "Also, I said I liked dinner, not you." With that, I gave Killua a little push to tell him to walk.

"Lies. You like him."

"Shut up, Killua." On our way home, we over heard someone talking about a Hunter Exam. It sounds like fun. "Killua?" He gave me a devious smile.

"Why not."