Epilogue

Hope P.O.V.

3 years later..

"HOPE!" Hayden yelled while coming into the apartment.
"Yes Hayden?" I asked innocently.

"WHY DID YOU SOLD MY FUCKING CAR?" Hayden yelled at me.

"Keep it down, old witch will call the police again." I told him and continue reading my book.
"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN YOU SOLD MY FUCKING CAR?" He yelled at me. I roll my eyes at him.

"I sold it so I can buy new TV, cause somebody played football in the living room and broke it." I said.

"What? Why my car? It would be better if you sold my fucking arm not my car!" He said.
"You broke it, you pay it." I said smirking at him. "you can use my car till you buy a new one."

"Whatever." he mumbled. "What about my kiss?"

"You're not gonna get, old witch is probably calling the police because of your yelling!"

"I'm sorry baby." He said pouting. I smirked at him. Hayden lay down on the sofa and put his head on my lap. He smiled innocently at me. I bend down my head and kissed him on lips.

"How was work?" I asked him.
"It sucks! I hate that old fart so bad!" Hayden said.

"What did he do now?" I asked him chuckling.

"He just kept ordering me around, who the fuck does he think he is?" Hayden said.
"Your boss?" I said and laughed when he glared at me. "I still can't believe the famous Hayden fucking Walker the ex member of a gang is a cop."

"I grow up." he said and shrugged. I snorted.

"Yeah right you still do the illegal shit!" He smirked at me.
"I know right, just my body should be illegal. I mean you could die for drooling over it every time you see me naked."

"You are such a bastard." I said and hit him on the chest.

"Virgin Marry." He mumbled and smirked at me.
"You weren't calling me that last night, but I guess last night won't happen ever again." I said and sighed dramatically.

"What?" Hayden said shocked. "You can't do that! I'm a guy! I have my needs!"

"There is always cold shower and your hand." I said smirking.

"I'm sorry baby." He said and gave me puppy dog look. I smile at him softly. Aw, he looks so cute. Hayden kissed me on lips. "Am I forgiven?"

"Yeah." I mumbled against his lips.

"How's collage?" Hayden asked me. I groaned when he asked me that.
"It sucks, I have an exam this week." I said and put my face in his neck. He chuckled at me.

"That is why I drop out!" Hayden said.

"Dude you got expelled the first week we got here." I said. He roll his eyes at me.
"Whatever, collage is not my thing." Hayden said.

"Hey we need to visit boys, we promised we would." I said.

"Yeah, Jake has been texting me non stop." Hayden said and showed me his phone. I laughed when I saw like twenty new texts from Jake.

"I missed them all so much." I said.

"We saw them all last month." Hayden said rolling his eyes at me.
"Whatever." I mumbled. "Let's go eat something."

"Do you wanna go out?" Hayden asked.

"Yeah sure." I mumbled. "We should totally wear our matching leather jackets."
"Ugh do we have to?" Hayden whined.
"What? You love leather jackets!" I said.

"Yeah, but I don't want to look like a fucking moron wearing matching clothes with my girl." Hayden said.

"But we look so cute in them!" I said.
"Fine whatever." Hayden mumbled and got up. I stood up as well and begin walking toward our room. I pull out my red skirt, black crop top and my leather jacket. While Hayden just took his black jeans, black shirt and leather jacket. I walk into the bathroom. I wash my face and my teeth then I begin putting on my make up. When I finished I changed my clothes and put my hair in high pony tail. I walk out of the bathroom and took my black pumps from the closet.

"Hurry up babe!" Hayden yelled from the living room.

"I'm coming." I shouted and put on my pumps. I walk out of the room. Hayden checked me out and smiled at me.
"You're beautiful." He mumbled against my hair. I blush and mumbled "thanks"

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"Let's take a walk on the beach then go to dinner." Hayden said and took my hand in his.
"Okay."

...

Ten minutes later Hayden stopped the car. We always come here and just take walks and talk to each other. Hayden got out of the car and open the door for me.

"Thank you." I mumbled and took his hand in mine. We started walking along the beach in silence just enjoying each other's company. I took off my pumps and carry them in my hand, but Hayden took them from me. He does this every time we are at the beach.

Couple minutes later Hayden suddenly stopped. I look at him confused.
"Um.. I have to tell you something..." Hayden said nervously.
"What?" I mumbled. Please God don't let him break up with me. Hayden took my hand is his own and kissed them.

"We have been dating for three years and... I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore." Hayden finally said. Tears started sliding against my checks.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I said holding back the sob.
"What? No!" He quickly said. "Fuck it!" He cursed.

Suddenly I saw Emma and Chace holding surfboard and on it it says 'will' , Jake and Matt came with surfboard that says 'you', Ryder and Eli with surfboard that says 'marry' and Justin with 'me'. I started crying harder when I read it. I turn to Hayden and saw him on his knee in front of me and holding small box with a beautiful ring in it.

"I love you so much baby and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Hayden said.
"What are you doing? Get up!" I snapped at him.

"Will you marry me?" Hayden asked. I wimp the tears from my checks and nodded. "Is that a yes?"

"Yes!" I said. Everybody started cheering and Hayden put the ring on my finger. He stood up and we begin kissing.

"I love you so much." I mumbled against his lips.

"I love you more." Hayden said smiling.