Chapter 10.

Hope P.O.V.

And finally it's Friday. Man I can't believe it's been 4 days since I meet Emma, Hayden, Jake and Chace and already Emma is like my best friend, I have matching tattoo with Hayden, I can't remember last time I laugh like I laughed with Jake and Chace well Chace was Chace. I understand him, if he wants to talk to somebody he will if he doesn't he won't, I respect that, if he wants to talk to me we will talk but until than I won't annoy him to talk to me

Right now I am sitting in my seat in classroom while others write notes. I forgot my notebook so fuck it I'm just gonna sit here and look through the window. It's raining, weather is like a actual person. Sometime is happy, sometimes it's pissed and sometimes it just break down. Right now the sky is crying.

My thoughts are interrupted by door slamming open and Hayden walked in. He just ignore teacher's questions and walked toward the guy behind me. He didn't have to talk at all, guy understood and quickly took his things and sat on the other seat.  I put my headphones on and turned around to look through the window.

Somebody took off my headphones. I narrow my eyebrows. I felt hot breath on my ear, I shivered.

"Hey." It's Hayden. I turned around to face him.

"What?" I asked

"Love your top." He sad while smirking and looking down my top. I looked down at my boobs and realized he can see half of my boobs. He almost saw my nipples. I smirked and turned around to face him while pushing my boobs in his face.I seductively whispered "maybe you can take it off?"

He shivered, while staring at my lips. He quickly stood up and yank me off my seat. He started running out of the classroom.

Where the hell is he going? I started running with him, ignoring teachers question. Man I would be pissed if I was him, I hate being ignored. We ran out of the classroom, Hayden pull me in the janitors closet. He push me against the wall and trapped me in between the wall and him.

"I didn't want anybody to see this." he whispered.

"Wha-" I started asking but he cut me off with his lips. Oh fuck he's kissing me. I just stood there frozen thinking what the fuck is happening. He lick my bottom lips asking for entrance. I smirked while keeping my lips shut. He growled, than he cup my ass in his hands, he lift me up. Quickly I wrapped my legs against his waist while opening my mouth. Our tongue fought for domination but he won. I moaned against his lips. Honestly I love when man is dominant.

My body was on fire. I want him, I so want him. He put one of his hands on my hip, while other was on my ass, good thing I didn't wore skirt today. My hands were on his abs, fuck he's sexy.

Kiss was rough and full of lust. Lust we have for each other.

I want him,but we can't. I won't have sex with him in janitor's closet. I won't lost my virginity in janitor's closet. Yes virginity. I Hope Anderson am a virgin. I don't want to lose one thing I am proud of in janitor's closet. So I broke the kiss. We were panting while looking at each other. I unwrapped my legs around his waist and muttered "I have to go." what I meant, I have to calm down my body before I do something I will regret later.

...

Awkward. One word describing lunch. Just awkward. Everybody could feel the tension between me and Hayden and stares aren't helping. Now everybody at school knows me and Hayden ran out of the classroom. Some rumors says we had quickie in janitor's closet, some says I had to vomit because I'm pregnant and lists goes on. Everybody was quiet at our table. Emma was quiet but she's giving me the look who says 'you're telling me later bitch.'

Hayden well Hayden is Hayden. Just smirking at me with eyes full of lust and amusement.

"After school we're going shopping." Emma said to me.

"Aw I don't want to go." Whined Jake.

"Dude she wasn't telling you." Hayden smack him at back of his head.

"Ow, fuck you!" Yelled Jake.

"Sorry Jake, girl talk." Emma said while kissing Chace's check. He smiled at her.

Again, awkward silence.

RING! And saved by bell. Thank God! I jump out of my seat.

"See ya later dudes!" I quickly walked to my next class, which I have with Hayden. Awkward.

I arrived in classroom. More awkward, nerds are looking at me like I'm alien just cuz' I arrived before the bell. Man my mom is gonna be proud, not.

I sat next to some dude with huge glasses, fizzy hair and weird clothes. This school is so cliche, fake sluts, cocky jocks, weird nerds.

"What's up?" I asked. He just continue staring at me with wide eyes and open mouth.

"Um...um... Yo-o-u a-are Hope A-anderson!" He stutter still looking at me with wide eyes and mouth open.

"Yeah, and you are?" I asked with raised eyebrow.

"W-William-m Paxton Daniels." He said.

"Well nice to meet you W-William-m Paxton Daniels." I mocked him.

"D-do you want me to d-do your h-homework?" He asked. Why does every nerd think I want him to do my homework? Dude I just want to talk. As I was to answer him somebody interrupt me.

"No she doesn't, but I do." Hayden said and set on the other side of me.

"Really Hayden? Are you gonna be that cliche? Making nerds do your homework?" I asked with a smirk.

"I don't give a shit if I'm cliche or not, I just don't want another detention."

"You don't even go to detention." I gave him flat look. He just shrugged. I look at the William, he is pale and he is staring at Hayden and me wide eyes and open mouth, again!

"Liam you okay?" I asked. Hayden snort.

"L-L-L-Liam?" he asked

"Hanging out with losers now Hope?" Hayden asked. I turned to him annoyed.

"It's better than hanging out with you!" I said. Hayden smirked and got close to me. Our lips brush, as I tough he's gonna kiss me he began kissing me down my neck and up to my ear, he nibbled on my ear. I moaned, turned on.

"Would he be better company than me in bed?" He huskily whispered.

"N-no." I said moaning.

"Good." He said than look into my eyes and then...