Chapter 2.

Hope's P.O.V.

RING!

Finally bell for the lunch rings. I am getting really tired of these horny boys. All day I had to listen to pick up lines like 'Hey you have something on your ass... my eyes' or 'You have 206 bones in your body. Shall I add another one?' I kick the guy in the balls for that one. I mean yeah I wear really tight and short clothes.

But I don't look like slut. I am wearing my white skinny jeans, red tank top which reveals my belly and black leather jacket. Totally not slutty just sexy.

I got up from my seat and head out of the classroom. I really have to pee, so I quickly put my books in the locker and walk to the bathroom.

I did my business and washed my hand. I look up at myself in the mirror. My black hair is up to my hip. It's straight and a bit messy. I fixed my hair with my hand as best as I could.

I'm too lazy to wear a lot of make-up to school. Usually I just put mascare and fix my eyebrows.

I walk out of the bathroom to the lunchroom. Just as I was to walk into the lunchroom somebody grabbed my wrist and push me against wall. What the fuck? Just as I was about to kick this kid in the balls familiar deep voice spoke.

"Now, now doll don't go all violent on me."

"What the fuck, what do you want ?" I am so pissed, I mean who does this guy think he is.

"My name is Hayden, and I think we both know what I want."

"Sorry to disappoint you, but you're not gonna get it." I said with smug smile. He narrowed his eyes at me like he's not used to rejections. I can't blame him, what girl would reject him? Oh yeah me.

I push him of and walk to the lunchroom.

I open the door to the lunchroom and immediately smell of fast food hit me like tone of bricks. I look around the lunchroom and everybody is looking at me. 

I really want to flip them all off. But I just ignored everybody and go in the line for food. I'm too hungry for this bullshit.

I heard somebody clear their throat next to me. Smirking I ignored who ever tried to get my attention. It's probably Hayden guy.

"Excuse me!" High peach voice said next to me.

"You're excused." I said still not looking at the annoying girl next to me.

"Do you know who I am?"

I turned toward her and guess what I saw. A real life prostitute. 

"Prostitute?" I asked innocently. People around us started laughing at my comment.

"Who do you think you are?" 

"The girl who just slayed your whole life, bye." I said and picked up a sandwich. I threw money at the lunch lady and walked away from the prostitute.

I looked around the lunchroom looking for an empty table. I didn't make any friends because everybody got scared of me when I kick that kid in the balls.

"Hey Hope come sit with us!" Some jocks yelled.

"No Hope come sit with us!" Yelled a brunette who is sitting with some good looking guys and of course the mister -never-got-rejected who is looking at me with amused look on his face. This guy really wants to get punched in the face.

"Sorry, maybe next time boys." I said to the jocks and walked to the brunette's table. I saw there is an empty chair next to the brunette and Hayden.

"Hey, c'mon sit!" Brunette draged me to the chair next to her.

"I'm Emma and this is Chace my boyfriend," she said pointing to a guy with brown hair and hazel eyes. He is pretty good looking. He simply waved and smiled. Emma pointed to Hayden and some blond guy "...and they are Hayden and Jake." Hayden was glaring at me which I return and blondie I mean Jake said "Hey sexy." I just smiled and sat down

"Nice to meet you all." I said smiling.

"Pleasure is all mine." Jake said smirking. Smooth.

"Ew shut up Jake. She isn't interested." Emma yelled at Jake and pretend to puke.

"I think she is pretty interested." Jake winked at me.

"Naah I'm not." I said and saw how his smirk fell.

"Don't worry you will come around." He tried again. Boys in this school didn't use to rejections. Before I could say anything Hayden interrupt me.

"Just give up Jake. She's trying to play hard to get." He said and smiled viciously.

"No Haydie I'm not trying to play hard to get, I'm hard to get." I said glaring at him. Jake and Chace started laughing at my nickname for Hayden. I just shrugged.

"OMG we're gonna be best friends. First you kick that guy in the balls then you put Alison in her place and now Hayden. I already love you." Emma said.

I just smirked. Honestly I just didn't know what to say I just met her. I'm not gonna be best friends with her now. She is to girly-girl for me.