Chapter 9.

Hope P.O.V.

"Let's ditch." Was the first thing Hayden said when he sat in the chair next to me in the detention

"Let's go, before the teacher comes." I said while standing up. We walked through the school in silence. It was awkward silence, neither one of us knows what to talk about. I finally broke the silence in the parking lot.

"Where are we going?"

"Why are you asking me, I don't know." he said.

"Well it was your idea to ditch." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Fine... get in the car." He said while going to his car.

"I can't leave my car here."

"Then try to follow me." He said smirking at me.

"Yeah I will try..." I said sarcastically. Thank God I came today with my red beauty, 2014 Chevrolet Corvette. Man I love that car.

"I won." I shouted while getting out of my car.

"What?" Hayden shouted annoyed. "I won!"

"No you didn't dumbass!!" I said getting in his face.

"Whatever." He mumble while walking away.

"Hey don't walk away from me mister!!" I ran after him.

Looking around curiously I saw we were in bad part of the town. Graffiti are all over the walls, gangs walk around, people smoking, getting high. We are at the part of the town where police are afraid to go.

You're probably thinking why are we here and how the hell we ended in this part of the town. Well I have no idea why are we here. And how we ended here. I just followed Hayden. When I say follow I meant we raced. And of course I won. But dumbass won't admit it.

We walked into tattoo shop. Huge tattooed man was sitting behind the counter. He looked up as we walked in.

"Hayden!" He said with a grin. His teeth were silver. Cool!

"What's up T?" Hayden smirked.

"Oh who is the pretty little lady?" He looked me up from head to toe but stopped at my boobs. I just smirked and said "Hey I'm Hope."

"T." He said. "So Hayden how can I help you?"

"I was thinking 'bout getting new tattoo."

"Okay, sit down." He stood up and went into the other room. Hayden took off his leather jacket and fuck he looks so sexy. Damn! He's wearing black tight t-shirt showing his abs, his arms are covered with tattoos. Fuck! I have thing for men with tattoos.

"Are you done drooling?" The bastard said while looking at me with his eyes full of amusement. I open my mouth to tell him off but at the same time T came in with notebook and pen. They both sat in the chairs and started talking. I shut them off and made myself comfortable on the counter.

"Hey Hope, you have any tattoos?"

I look up when I hear my name. T and Hayden were both looking at me.

"Yeah, I have a quote on my right shoulder blade and letter J on my chest." I said looking at them.

"For what does J stands for?" Asked Hayden.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out." I said seriously.

"Can we see the quote?"

"Yeah sure." I pull of sleeve of my crop top so they can see my tattoo.

"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies." Hayden mumbled. "Shakespeare?"

"Yeah." I turn around.

"Cool." T said. "So Hayden what do you want?"

"I have no idea." He said.

"Great." I mumbled sarcastically.

"Hm... I want you to write 'promise' on my pinky."

"What? Why the hell do you want that, it's so girly." I said laughing at him.

"Well you pinky promised me something." He trailed off.

"What did I pinky promised you. What the hell happened last night?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out." He mocked my words.

"Bastard. So are you gonna tell me what did I pinky promised you?"

"You promised me we will merry in Vegas." He said while trying hard not to laugh. Not hard enough cause he begin laughing. I began laughing with him. God I can't believe I promised him we will MARRY IN VEGAS!

And that is how me and Hayden got matching tattoos. Yes, matching tattoos like couple. But we are more like partners in stupidity. Yes I tattooed 'promise' on my pinky like Hayden.

Some people will probably think we promised each other we will stay together forever or some shit like that, but no me and Hayden promised each other we will marry in Vegas. Don't worry I already got divorce papers.