Chapter 12.

Hope P.O.V

"FUCKING DICK, I HATE YOU!" I groaned and open my eyes to see who is the fucker who woke me up.
"What the hell?" I mumbled. Looking around I saw I was sleeping on floor in some house. I'm guessing it's the house where was party last night. Floor is full of cups, underwear and past out people.
"It was your choice!" Somebody shouted. I look at the sound of the voice and saw girl in the little black dress, she is carrying her pumps in one hand, while she punches some shirtless guy on the chest. She is crying and screaming and her make up is all over her face. I'm guessing she slept with him, than he told her it was only one night stand.. Thank God I'm not that stupid like her!
"Shut the fuck up!" Somebody beside me yelled. It was Hayden who looked like shit. I'm sure my hair is like bird nest and my make up.. I don't want to think about my make up.
The shirtless guy saw Hayden and quickly pushed crying girl through the door.
"Hi." I said.
"Hey." Hayden said groggily while rubbing his eyes.
"Where are Jake, Emma and Chace?"
"Emma and Chace probably went home last night, and Jake is in bed with some girl." he said. "fuck my head is killing me."
"Tell me about it." I said "let's save Jake from crying girl and then let's go."
"I don't give a shit about him." Hayden said.
"C'mon." I said getting up. Hayden groaned but still got up.
"He's in the room with sign that says 'I'm getting laid bitches and you're not'" Hayden mumbled. I started laughing.
"Genies!" I said. Hayden just rolled his eyes at me and went on the second floor to look for the door with the sign 'I'm getting laid bitches and you're not', so I walked around first floor look for the door with a sign.
Not this room
Neither this one
Nope
Naa
Nada
Nein.
Jake isn't on the first floor. I walked out of the house to wait for Hayden and Jake.
"Shut up stupid! You're gonna wake her up!" Hayden said while dragging Jake behind him.
"What happened?" I asked.
"He almost woke up his whore." Hayden said.
"I wish I did, morning sex is the best! Right babe?" Jake asked me. I just nodded feeling awkward to answer him because I never had sex.
"C'mon, let's go eat something." I said walking away from the house. "We came here with Chace's car, didn't we?"
"Yeah.." Jake said.
"We are close to my house." Hayden said.
"You mean our house."
"You live together?" I asked following behind Hayden.
"Whole gang lives together." Jake mumbled.
"Cool."

"Man you look like shit!" Matt said opening door for us. "Well except for you baby doll." He winked at me.
"Shut the fuck up!" Hayden growled at him, he pushed him and walked past him with me and Jake following him.
"You went to the party and didn't invite me?" Eli said while pretending to cry.
"Hope went with you? I wish I was there to get dance from you baby doll and even something more, but I'm totally up for it now if you are." Matt said while putting his arm around me. Jake snorted while going up stairs.
"I don't know.. maybe." I said smirking at Matt. He smirked, moving his hand he slapped my ass really hard. I yelped not expecting it.
"Maybe later." I said. "now can you give me a ride home."
"Okay, we can have fun in your house." Matt gave me puppy dog eyes. I smirked.
"We will see.." I said. "let's go now. Bye losers." I look at Hayden, he's glaring at Matt, if looks could kill..
What the hell is his problem?

"We're having private party, for only you and me." Matt asked while pulling in my driveway.
"Sorry, it's never gonna happen."
"What?" He asked confused.
"Did you really think I'm a slut?" I raise eyebrow at him.
"I was hoping." He mumbled.
"Yeah sorry. Thanks for the ride." I got out of the car and went into my house.
"Hope Alexandra Andersons!" My mother yelled storming into the hallway.
"Yeah?" I said.
"Where have you been all night?" She yelled with red face looking like a freaking tomato.
"At the party." I said and start walking to my room.
"Party?! Why didn't you tell me."
"Cuz you weren't here and cuz you don't give a shit." I said shutting the door in my mothers face.
I got my looks from my mom, she also had black hair-which she dyed to blond- and pale green eyes, and I have her figure.
I quickly showered and put on some shorts and tank top. I put my wet hair in a messy bun. First I went to the kitchen to eat something cuz I'm starving. Looking around house I don't see my mom so she probably went to work now that she saw I am not dead. Bitch. I eat some pizza while going through the Facebook. I can't remember last time I have been on Facebook, I have at least 63 friend requests and 32 notifications. All the notifications are from people liking my photos, I'm too lazy to accept all friend requests so I just accepted Jake's, Hayden's and Emma's. I went to Hayden's profile. His profile picture is of him shirtless while he glares at the camera. Damn he looks sexy, and damn he has more likes than me in his profile picture. He has 324 and I have 286. Yeah I'm popular, It's just cuz of my badass ways. I don't even know half of the people that like my shit, and I can bet that Hayden doesn't either. His whole profile is from whores asking him when is he free and shit, but he didn't answered not even one of them.
I went on Jake's profile, his profile pic. is him smirking at camera while he is surrounded by half naked girls. Emma's profile is full of hers photos and songs. Booooring. I threw my phone on the counter and went into living room to watch Twilight.

I'm soooooo bored!! What the hell am I going to do? Party? No I'm too lazy. Another movie? Naa. Race? Hell yeah. I jumped from couch and went to my room to get ready. I put on black shorts, white crop top, a lot of necklaces, my favorite black boots with spikes on them and of course my black bandana, little bit of eyeliner and DONE! I got in my Audi R8, and shit I can't remember where is that place.
20 minutes later I found it. I got out of my car and look around. I spotted A.J. and he look at me. He checked me out and nodded. I smirked and nodded back at him. I looked at the place where the last time I met the gang and there they were, Hayden, Eli, Matt, Ryder, Jake, Justin and Chace. I walk to them.
"Hey." I said.
"Sup baby?" Matt said.
"Hope right?" Asked Justin.
"Yeah, Justin right?" I asked. He smirked.
"Yeah."
"Slut." Somebody mumbled.
"Can you repeat that?" I asked.
"I said slut." Hayden glared at me.
"What the hell is your problem?"
"You are my problem." He growled.
"What the fuck did I do?" I growled back at him.
"You're just pathetic whore."
"And you're just pathetic dick."
"Dick? I can give you some if you want whore."
"I don't need your small cock!"
"Oh you don't want mine but you want everybody elses? You just act hard to get in front of everybody and them go fuck every guy around." I raise my eyebrow at him.
"Jealous much cuz I didn't give you some like I gave Matt?" I asked, fine I'm lying but fuck it! I hate him so much.
"I don't need you to give me some, I can have it from much hotter chick if I want!"
"I hate you, you fucking dick!" I yelled at him
"The feeling is mutual!" He said. I give him middle finger and marched to my car. I got in and slammed the door.