Chapter 3.

Hope's P.O.V.

Second day of the school came quickly. Honestly yesterday was good. I have a new hater a.k.a. that slut from lunch. Me and Emma become good friends even though she can get on my nerves with her happy attitude. Hayden kept his distance and Jake like every other guy in school flirted with me.

I parked my white Audi R8 in the parking lot of the school. Yeah, my mom is loaded. I love cars. I actually have three cars. White Audi R8, black Ferrari and 2014 Chevrolet Corvette. Sometimes I go and street race. I don't know are there any guys who street race in this town, but I hope so.

Tonight I'm going out so maybe I'll find out. Most guys just laugh at me when I say I wanna race, but when I beat their asses they shut up.

I got out of car and look around. Of course I got attention. Guys are looking at me in awe and girls burn holes in my head.

I spotted Emma, Jake and Hayden in the parking lot looking at me in shock. With hesitation I walk up to them. Jake and Hayden were shamelessly checking me out with their mouth open. I look down on my self. I was wearing black skirt, crop top with my belly piercing exposed and black combat boots. My hair is in messy ponytail and I put on my grey bandana and little bit of make up. Nothing special.

"Hey." I said "Close your mouth don't wanna any flies to get in."

Jake shut his mouth "Shit Hope, you look fine as fuck."

"Naah nothing special." Hayden said with a smirk. How bad I wanna knock that smirk of his face.

"That is why you were checking me out with your mouth open." I smiled. If he said that to me six month ago I would probably feel not good enough, but now I know I can turn him on with just one look.

He glares at me. "BITCH!"

"DICK!"

"SLUT!"

"ASSHOLE!"

"WH-"

"ENOUGH!!" Emma yelled. I just glare at her and start dragging her into the school.

When we got to the classroom I sat on my seat and Emma sat next to me grinning like a fool.

"What?" I asked.

"You two sooo want each other." she said. What? Who? Me and...? Hayden? Uh why did I think of him now?

"Who?" I played stupid.

"Oh you know... Hayden..." she said and wiggle her eyebrows at me.

I just rolled my eyes and ignored her. I mean that boy is so stupid to think he can get it in with me. I hate players and guys like him, who think they are better than everybody.

Bell rang and everybody started walking into the classroom. Wow I actually made it before ring. I'm such a good little girl. Note the sarcasm.

Teacher walk into the classroom. She started talking about something. I just turned her off and started drawing wolf on my notebook. Yeah I'm obsessed with wolves, well more likely werewolves, but don't judge. I watch to much twilight and read a lot of books about them. DON'T TELL ANYBODY I LIKE TWILIGHT AND LOVE TO READ BOOKS!

"Like I care!" Deep sexy voice says and I already know who it is. Did I just said sexy. Damn it!

I didn't look up at him, I just continued drawing. I can tell he's standing next to me, but I didn't look at him.

He cleared his throat, irritated that I didn't look at him, he says "You're sitting on my seat. Move!"

I look into his eyes, damn he has beautiful eyes. Beautiful? Really? I meant ugly.

It's shame he's good looking but with that personality I just wanna punch him in the face.

"Nahh, I'm good." I said while sweetly smiling at him.

"Move!" he again. I can tell he's pissed, but I don't give a shit. I'm not moving.

"I don't want to!"

"Please just take another seat Miss. Anderson." Teacher said. I glare at her and raise an eyebrow. Who does she thinks she's talking to?

"I don't want another seat, Hayden can find another one." I said looking at Hayden

He clenched his jaw and his fists became white. Hayden started walking out of the classroom.

But not before he hit the wall with his fist. Wow this guy is crazy. Everybody around me got scared and lower they head like they don't want him to see them. He just walked out of the classroom with bloody knuckles. Looking at the wall I see a hole in it. This kid is strong. I really shouldn't piss him off. Oh well...