Chapter 7.

Hope's P.O.V.

Little black dress, black pumps, red lipstick. Me.

I walk into the living room. Hayden is sitting on the couch, elbows on his knees and face in his hands. He seems like he's thinking hard. I didn't want to distract him. But we have to go.

Looking better at him I noticed lot of things I didn't before. Like he has light brown hair and it is always like 'i-just-got-out-of-the-bed' style. His strong jawline. He has big muscly arms it looks like he works out a lot and they are full of tattoos. I would have to ask him where he works out, I haven't been in the gym since we move here.

His eyes were close and covered with his hands so I couldn't see them. But I know behind his hands there are his deep blue eyes. Blue eyes. I'm a sucker for blue eyes. He's wearing black t-shirt in which I could see his abs. Does he has 6packs or 8packs? Wow why the fuck do I care?

"Hope?" Somebody says bringing me out of my thoughts of Hayden's abs. I look at Hayden to see him smirking at me. "Are you done eye raping me?"

"I wasn't eye raping you!" I said quickly. He watch me with amusement in his eyes. He knows I actually eye raped him. Uh how could I be so stupid! "Are we going or not?!" I asked annoyed. He smirked and walk out of the house. I followed behind him. He sat on his bike. I love bikes. But there is no way I'm going to sit on the bike in my black dress. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"C'mon Hope sit behind me." He said.

"I'm in dress Hayden!" I said.

"So what? Oh are you scared to ride on bike?" He said smirking at me. I just rolled me eyes at him and swig my leg on the bike. I hug him from behind. I couldn't help myself and I touched his abs. Yeah I'm acting like desperate bitch but I can't help myself. "hold on." he said and we took off.

Hayden walk into some random bar. I followed behind him. Looking around I noticed we attracted attention. Hayden just smirked and put his arm on my lower back. Half naked girls are glaring at me. I just smirked and winked at them. Both me and Hayden sat on the stools at the bar. Bartender looked at Hayden and nodded at him then he saw me. His eyes went on my face then boobs. He smiled charmingly at me.

"What can I get you?" he asked me.

"Vodka for both." Hayden said glaring at him. Barterer eyes went wide and he lower his head and mumbled "S-s-sure." What the fuck happened, I looked at Hayden, he just shrugged and smirked.

I can't even remember how many shoots did me and Hayden take. But I know a lot since I decided to dance on the bar. I got on the bar, music is blasting and I started dancing like a stripper. People started cheering, guys were drooling and looking at my body. I smirked.

Did you ever watched Geordie Shore and when girls do the slut drop. Let's just say I did it seductively and everybody saw half of my ass. Crowd went nuts. Somebody grab my wrist and pull me off the bar.

"That was enough." Hayden said thought his teeth. Anger was in his eyes. "let's go!" he said and started pulling me out off the bar. People wolf- whistle and I started laughing like crazy.

"What's funny?" Hayden asked confused.

"I-I don't k-k-know." I continue laughing. Hayden chuckled lightly. Suddenly the bad boy started smirking. Uh-oh.

"You act like badass, but you didn't prove me that you are." he said smartly. I stopped laughing and looked at him with raised eyebrow.

"How am I going to prove you that I'm badass?"