Chapter 22.

Hope P.O.V.

I look through my closet for the hundred time, but still I can't find anything to wear. Dress? No. Skirt? Nope. Shorts? Nah. Maybe white jeans with black crop top and my black converse, perfect! I put on my outfit and let my hair down and added black earrings and my sunglasses.
This morning Hayden asked me to hung out with him. He was so nervous and he was biting his lip and he scratching his neck. I can't believe I was hoping for him to ask me out, but hang out is good.

...

"What movie do you want to watch?" Hayden asked me as we walked into the cinema.
"Magic Mike." I said.

"What is it about?" Hayden asked.

"Oh you know magic." I lied and turn my head so he doesn't see my grin.
"Okay, what do you want to eat?" Hayden asked.

"Just popcorn. I'll wait for you here." he nodded and went to buy our tickets and pop corn.

"Hello." some guy next to me said.
"Hey."

"I'm David." he said.

"Yeah." I said awkwardly.
"Can I get you number babe."
"No,you can't, now fuck off before I break you face." Hayden said and put his arm around my waist. David just put his hand is surrender and walk away.

"Why were you flirting with him?" Hayden asked me.

"I just said hey."
"Whatever." he said and walk away. I followed him to our seats which are in the back. I sat next to him while he scowled at me.

"What is your problem." I asked him. He just ignored me. What a jerk! Movie started and I smirked at Hayden.

"What the fuck..?" Hayden mumbled while watching a movie. "you fucking tricked me into watching this gay movie." I laughed at his face. Girls shush me.

"This is one of the best movies!" I said to him. "Mm Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Matt Bomer.." I moaned. Hayden looked at me like I'm crazy. We watched a movie in peace while girls around us squeak or moaned at the sight of half naked . Let's just say Hayden is really uncomfortable. I would laughed at him as he scowled at the screen.

"Oh shit, I'm getting horny." I said as I watched Channing Tatum 'dance'. Hayden looked at me shocked. I winked at him and moaned when I saw shirtless Channing.

"Fucking hell Hope, stop!" Hayden whisper yelled at me. He put his hand on his crotch. I silently laughed at him.

"So who's your favorite?" I asked Hayden.
"That hot chick." Hayden smirked at me. "what about you?"

"I can't pick, I love them all." I signed dramatically. "it's like picking between my right arm and my left arm." Hayden chuckled at me.

"This is so boring." he whined.
"Shh." I said. He begin trowing pop corns at girls in front of us.

"What the hell?" The girl mumbled. She turned to us, but Hayden quickly kissed me, making is seem like it wasn't him. She turned to the screen as I pull away from Hayden, he chuckled quietly. I smiled at him.

"Let's dump all this pop corns on her." he whispered at me. I nodded. Hayden threw all of our pop corns on her. She screamed and jump out of her seat as Hayden and me started laughing. I high five Hayden. Security came to see what happened. The girl turn to us red faced.

"They did it! They threw pop corns on me!" she yelled.

"What?! No we didn't!" I said.
"Yes you did!" she yelled.

"Can you three leave right now?" the huge scary guy said.

"Gladly! Thank GOD, that movie sucks." Hayden said pulling me with him.
"You did it on purpose!" I said as we walked out of the cinema.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"You dick! You did it on purpose so you wouldn't need to watch the movie!" I punched him in the chest. He just laughed at me.

"C'mon I need a drink." Hayden sat on his bike. "hurry up." I rolled my eyes at him as I swing my leg on his bike. He started the bike and took off. "hold on tight!" Hayden yelled. I tighter my arms around his waist. He begin driving faster and I screamed in his ear, I could feel him smirking. He surprised me as he lifted the bike on one wheel. I screamed louder.

"Hayden!" I yelled. He laughed at me and put bike on the both wheels. Soon he stopped in front of the store. He got off the bike and I followed him. He smirked at me, I tried to punch him but he caught my fist in his hand.

"We almost died!" I yelled.

"But we didn't." Hayden said. "c'mon." Hayden said as he walked into the store. "go buy something to drink." Hayden said as he walked away from me. I rolled my eyes at him. I walked towered the alcohol. I grinned as I saw all the alcohol, but of course I picked Jack Daniels. I picked it up from the shelf.

"Hurry up." Hayden said behind me. I rolled my eyes at him. Turning around I saw Hayden with hands full off toilet paper. I begin laughing at him.

"Are you done?" Hayden glared at me.
"Why the fuck do you need toilet paper?"
"Revenge." he simply said.