~ Chapter 14 ~

... What was the plan?

Part 1 ... find materials to craft more of Trollex's magic cure.

But how do you find this material? Maya had had a genius idea for part 2 of the plan: find the old space ship of the Funk Trolls which was somewhere in the mountains, they could all find there ... how to find it? Prince D and Trollex were the right trolls for the job.

- Just need make a tracker with what Maya already has in her shelter... Darnell whispered in his corner, his face close to the piece of tracker he held in his hands.

Speaking of Maya, the little pop troll was sitting next to Trollex, giving him the tools he asked for ... or rather, the tools he was going to ask for.

- I would need... yeah that's it, Trollex chuckled and took the little screwdriver the troll pop gave him.

Branch was also in the room, hiding under the table. what was he doing there? He was looking at his thumbs; he never realized he could move them like other trolls, grab things, lift them ... so far it was just that plush raccoon but he was completely mesmerized.

His silence had intrigued his new friends and Maya leaned down to look at him:

- Everything all right, Branch? She asked him

The gray troll's ear twitched slightly at his name, but he said nothing. Maya raised an eyebrow, confused as she looked at the male who was trying to hold Bandit between his clumsy fingers.

- Maybe he miss ... you know who, Trollex laughed, since she left with Hickory to look for snowflowers he hasn't say a word.

Everyone knew who Trollex was talking about: Poppy without a doubt was Branch's biggest concern. When she was there, he followed her around and made sure nothing bad happened to his precious friend ... but when he woke up this morning without Poppy in his arms, he had become quite silent and sad.

- Maybe singing a song would help him? Prince D proposed

But Trollex and Maya looked at him and said the same words at the same time:

- He doesn't sing.

The giraffe troll laughed, thinking it was a joke; what kind of troll wasn't singing ?? But seeing the serious gaze of the two trolls, he stopped:

- No but, seriously, all the trolls sing! Have you ever tried to make him sing ? I'm sure he can sing! He's got it in his blood !

As he said this, he pointed to the gray troll who was scratching his ear with his foot.

- I'll prove it to you ! Prince D got up from his chair, and anyways, we need a break anyway... Hair we go ! He smiles widely

Trollex and Maya smiled widely when their friend began to sing:

Mmm !Not anyone can move you this way

- Aoow? Branch let out a curious sound and look at Prince D.

Finally got you loose from the cage 
I ain't tryna schmooze you with flowers, baby ! 
I'd rather make a power play 

With a broad smile, Trollex joins the song; it had been so long since he had singing so... freely!

Ooh, imagine all the lives that we can change !
You don't even know the power you got in them legs 
Pick up your face and be proud for once 
Take off your cool, but keep stylin' on 'em !

Maya laughed as the techno troll grabbed her hands and pulled her up to dance and sing along with them, together the 3 trolls began to sing the chorus: