~ Chapter 22 ~ (FINAL CHAPTER)

AAAHH, I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS THE END.

Thanks guys for all the support on this book! ❤️❤️❤️ As I say, its a shorter fanfic than I usually do, but I'm very prouNd of how it turned out! It was worth it ! as Partner would say XDD

Puppy Branch all got our heart 🥺🤧 I hope you enjoyed read the story as much as i enjoyed write it!

So... here's the end of Tied Up :')

-----

~ Few years later... ~

The laughter of the children resonated in Trollstopia Park. It was a beautiful day; the sun shone in the sky, occasionally hiding by some clouds.

- DAD! A little troll with green hair and a mix of blue of her parents skin cried, Dad, I can't find Rachel !!

Trollex laughing, got up to join his daughter, Naomi, who was playing hide-and-seek with the baby that Branch and Poppy had saved in their trip. Maya laughed behind him, looking with amusement the cute show they were giving her.

Not far away, watching the clouds, Branch and Poppy were lying on the floor, next to each other. The two trolls were in a relationship, married for a few months. Life was beautiful; the trolls lived in harmony and nothing seemed to disturb their happiness.

- This one looks funny like a bunny, Poppy laughed as she pointed one of the shapes above them.

Her fingers touched the marks on her husband's leg distractedly. Branch frowned and tried to see the drawing in the clouds... After all this time of live with society, Branch was almost normal acting. He acted almost like a normal troll, walking and doing completes sentences... except for a some natural grumpy side that Poppy absolutly loved.

- I don't know... Branch was laughing, it's more like a rabbit.

- That's the same thing, you dork!! Poppy burst out laughing, making Branch smile next to her.

- Perhaps, he shrugged and turned his face towards her.

Poppy smiles back. This troll who was in front of her had saved his life, he had appeared as a guardian angel when she needed him most. She loved him deeply.

She let rest her head against his shoulder, looking again at the blue sky above them. Branch gently caught her hand in his, and in a nervous voice, asked her:

- Poppy... Can I ask you a question? He says.

Poppy smiled:

- What is it? She asked in return

It took a few seconds for Branch to be the courage to ask his question...

-... When you found me for the first time in the forest, why did you free me from this trap ?

To this memory, Poppy can't help but smile. She was still playing with his fingers with her own, and in a soft and calm voice, answered him;

- Something told me that you shouldn't have found yourself there... Your eyes, you looked as terrified as I was in the middle of this war... I knew, I knew I had to help you.

Branch felt his heart melt;

- You saved me, they both corrected at the same time, turning again their face toward each other.

The next thing they knew was that they were exchanging a sweet loving kiss... their precious baby egg between them, the shell shining softly under the warm sun.

- THE END -