~ PROLOGUE ~

....

BANG !

BANG !

BANG !

In the darkness of RockVolcanoCity, the constant noise of an impact against metal bars was heard. Only two trolls rocks advancing in front of the cages could be seen, illuminated by the orange glow coming from the lava flowing lazily between the burning black rocks of the inner walls of the volcano.

For almost a year now, the rock trolls had won the Battle of Music. Obtaining all the strings and transforming all the trolls to make them into zombies and force them to play music that was not theirs. Only a few survivors had managed to escape, hiding in the shadows in an attempt to escape the ultimate power of QueenBarb.

QueenBarb was one of two rock trolls walking in front of the cages, the other being one of her many peoples having understood in what apocalypse their queen had plunged TrollsKingdom, without daring to tell her so. Nervous, Riff, cause that was his name, showed her the captive trolls that the hunters she had hired had captured.

A techno troll, three classic trolls, a young country troll and a funk troll, that was what they had been able to get from the rebel group ... no pop troll, no trace of the most wanted troll of all.

- Where's Queen Poppy? Barb asked

Riff bit his bottom lip, searching for words, but knowing full well that the red haired troll would soon go into full anger. He didn't need to speak, she groaned in rage, hitting a rock on the ground which hit one of the cages at full power, the funk troll inside uttered a scream:

- HEY, Are you blind? The male voice of the giraffe troll scream at the queen.

The troll rock turned her gaze to him suddenly, approaching the cage with a furious step to put the troll in its place. She recognized him immediately, a pink fur and a star earring: she had captured Prince Darnell of the Trolls Funk.

But her moment of triumph was very short, quickly returning to her state of anger because he had disrespected her. He had disrespected the one who had gathered the trolls, who had saved them, united them under rock ... why all these rebels? They should have been happy of what she had accomplished.

If only she had listened to what they had to say, eh?

- You're talking to me ?! She screamed furiously, behind her, Riff covered his ears with his beanie, Excuse yourself, you disrespected your savior!

- Savior? You put me in a cage! He says, you put my parents in a cage!

She groaned again, her face showing only one thing: anger:

- You don't realize that, do you? You and your rebel group think I did this to destroy us, but I got us together! Rock brought us together!

Prince D brought his face closer to hers, determined not to show her any sign of respect:

- As long Queen Poppy is free, we will never stop resisting!

That was too much, with a scream of rage, she grabbed her guitar behind her back and played the ultimate note. The funk troll had a last face of terror before transforming into a rock zombie, looking at her with red glowing eyes. Barb gasped for a moment, seeming to realize what she had just done before shaking her head and start thinking:

- We need more hunters, the zombies are effective, but not enough ... and the yodelers left for go to the rebels ... what we need is a merciless hunter who can catch Queen Poppy and me bring her back here!

BANG !

The constant noise was much louder this time, Barb jumped slightly and turned her gaze to the most hidden cage in the dark, squinting to see who was this prisoner in.

He was apparently a gray troll with black hair, his skin was covered with claw marks and scars. He looked like a pop troll, but his pointy ears said he was another kind of troll, a kind of troll still unknown in the world. The male was chained, standing on his four legs and all he could do was hit his forehead hard against the bars of his cage to try to free himself.

- What is that? The queen asked, a smile slowly emerging on her face.

- A zombie troll found him in the forest .... He was very hard to bring back here ... He's completely wild, explained Riff, he is unable to use his hair, but he can bite...

The prisoner troll continued to strike the metal bars with his forehead. Cautiously, the troll rock approached the cage ... The gray troll eventually stopped moving, fixing its legs before continuing.

- Hello you ... she whispered

He stop moving again, looking up at with his frozen blue eyes at her. He wore old cloth around his waist, as if he had spent his life in the forest. The troll rock gently raised her hand to try to touch him ...

It didn't take more for the wild troll to bark in fury, pulling on his chains and not caring about all the drool he sent on the bars of his cage. He pulled so hard that he managed to break one of his chains and tried to grab Barb's hand with his sharp teeth. The queen stumbled to get away from him and Riff rushed to help her up, but was surprised to see that the queen was laughing.

- Here it is ! We have our bounty hunter, he will bring us Poppy! She laughed as the wild troll growl loudly.