~ Chapter 8 ~

Get ready, It's a long one-

----

When Trollex regained consciousness, the heat of his body had returned.

He didn't open his eyes right away, because he was exhausted ... What? Where was he? He wouldn't have the answer until he opened his eyes.

- Hmm ... Hello, someone here? I don't know where I am... He spoke out loud in a sleepy voice.

He heard someone jump beside him, the stranger's breath doubling in speed. He was curious, he was really trying to open his eyes ... He wanted to thank his savior, because he knew that this stranger had saved him, no doubt.

- ...Hello? He repeated, wait I just have to open my eyes they don't want to ope...

But he heard a door slowly close and he finally opened his eyes. He saw a troll's foot under the planks of the door disappear in few seconds, waking him up completely.

- W-What the f-fish? Trollex spoke aloud, But ... Wait! He exclaimed rising from his covers, confused

He immediately noticed that the troll had put on him warm, furry winter clothes. He looked around the room; he seemed to be in a shelter built against the cold. A fire was dancing in a fireplace and the soft lights of the flames lit up the room. The cold wind was hitting the walls, but luckily it was solid.

- H-Hey! Trollex screamed again as he opened the door, which was of course unlatched.

He soon opened another door to the outside. The blizzard had stopped and the white snow was still stretching as far as the eye could see, covering the shelter with snow and providing it with perfect camouflage. Trollex was turning his head in all directions, only to finally see the troll running away.

- HEY! He screamed this time, WAIT! YOU WILL DIE OF COLD ALL ALONE! COME BACK !!

He ran to this troll, who was it? He was short, wrapped in his fur coat.

- No ! Go back in, you need it m-more than me! He heard her trembling voice respond to him.

That voice

That voice he never thought he would hear again. He could have recognized her anywhere.

No, it's impossible ... He must have been dreaming, right?...

- ... Wait ! Trollex managed to speak again, please d-don't go ...

Finally, she stopped, her shoulders shaking with sobs. Trollex was in shock, freezing tears streaming down his cheeks.

He wasn't dreaming.

She was there, he had found her.

- It's ... it's you ... he smiled through his tears, gradually approaching her.

The little turquoise troll turned to him, removing her hood and finally met his emerald gaze.

The two trolls froze for a moment, about a yard apart, not daring ... before she ran to the techno troll king and threw herself into his arms, shaking and letting out sobs. He wrapped his arms around her, refusing to let her go.

She was there.

- M-Maya... He finally let out her name, his voice shaking with emotion.

• ♡ •

- Boom Boom .. Boom Boom Boom ! Branch hopping happily behind Poppy

She couldn't help laughing, confused by the show he had been giving her since they had come out of the cold water. She let her fingers hang out on the tracks she had just found, analyzing them ... There were very few of them, so from a troll that could fly .... Techno or Classic then.