【 01 】

*3rd Person*

Marinette woke to the sound of her phone ringing.

"Chloe, it is 3 am. You better have a good reason for waking me up...and choosing today's outfit is not a good reason," she grumbled through the phone. 

The person on the other end laughed but Marinette was still too sleepy to realize it wasn't Chloe on the other end.

"I assure Ms. Dupain-Cheng that I'm not calling for my outfit for today," they said with a chuckle.

Marinette sat up from her bed, fully awake now.

"Who is this?" She asked through the phone.

"This is Bruce Wayne, Ms. Dupain-Cheng. I am calling you personally to congratulate you on winning the essay contest we had for bringing your whole class here to Gotham. I am sorry as I didn't check about the different times."

"Oh, it's fine. Thank you very much! I'm very excited to be going. When would you like my class to fly out?"

"We could have everyone come in 2 weeks. If that is okay?"

"No, that is perfect! I will let my class teacher and classmates know."

"Perfect. I will have someone email everything and we will schedule everything."

"Thank you, Mr. Wayne"

After the call, Marinette got out of bed and decided to sketch a few designs based on Gotham's heroes. The excitement got to her that she couldn't simply just fall back to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I've been wanting to write a story in which Marinette still had feelings for Adrien but then she met Damien. So this is my attempt at a Daminette story sorry if it a disappointment.