【 16 】

*Marinette's Pov*

Mr. Wayne had told us that he wanted us to test some of his video games that were working on. He mentioned how great it would be for us since we were teenagers to test them so he sent us to a big room with TVs and controllers to test them.

Good thing for me though, since I am the champion of the Ultimate Mecha Strike III competition. Adrien and I immediately took on the games since we are the best players in the class. Max was there too but we aren't that close anymore so I didn't ask for a match with him.

"Ready for me to finally beat you in a game m'lady?" Adrien winked at me.

"Are you ready to lose, kitty?" I teased back.

Adrien lost within 5 minutes. I turned around to see who wanted to go next. Jason had just shown up with Dick. Damian was just on the side watching us.

"I forgot how well you play Marinette. Do you mind if we play a match for old times?" Max asked.

"Of course Max!"

Max lost within 7 minutes.

"Wow, that's a new record!" Kim said, whistling.

"How is that a new record?" Max asked.

"The longest to keep up with Marinette without losing," answered Nino.

"Bet--Lemme play. How hard can it be?... It's easy," Jason said.

"Okay Jason, but don't cry when you lose," I said.

Jason lasted about 6 minutes, and of course, I was the winner.

"How?" He asked, staring at me with his jaw open.

"I can't wait to tell Tim," said Dick laughing.

"Don't you dare, Dick! Let's go again," said Jason.

He still lost..again.

Dick was laughing again.

"Okay then you try then Dicky-Bird and see who's laughing after," said Jason.

"Alright then."

Dick lost after four minutes.

"Imma tell Timmy you lasted under four minutes" Jason started laughing holding his stomach for laughing too hard.

"Again, please," Dick said.

He still lost.

"You guys are weak, I'll try too I guess. I'm the best at strategizing," said Damian as he was being handed the remote.

He did better, in 8 minutes he lost.

"How did you last longer against her?" Jason asked in awe.

He shrugged.

"Jon makes me play video games with him, and as I said, I'm the best strategist in the family excluding father of course," he said.

"Damian beat the record!" Kim said.

"How are you so good?" Jason asked me.

"I don't know. I always play with my dad when he's free"

"She should play Tim, he's gonna flip," Jason told Dick.

"Who's Tim?" Adrien asked.

"Our brother," said Dick.

"Wait, all four of you are related?" Adrien asked, confused.

"Tt they're all adopted. I'm the only blood child," said Damian glaring at his two brothers.

"Come on, little D, you know you love us. Deep, deep, deep wayyyyy deeeepppp down you do," said Dick.