【 25 】

*3rd Person*

"So the plan is to find where the akumas are coming from. Someone gets mad or sad and the akuma gets them. Since the butterfly travels to the person we need to find where they are located from. Our guess is they are coming from Hawkmoth's lair but since the butterfly is small and can't be seen easily we haven't been able to locate where Hawkmoth's lair is and take him down since he is hardly seen in action as well as Mayura," Ladybug told Batman.

"Red Robin has been trying to find were the akumas are coming from. He hasn't had much luck. We've been making arrangements on him traveling to Paris undercover to find the akumas, he leaves in a couple of days," Batman said.

"What's going to happen when we do find the lair, do you want our help to take him and Mayura down," asked Nightwing.

"For now, let's not involve others. Hawkmoth can use any emotion to his advantage but he prefers a negative emotion to a positive emotion. It's happened before, a teacher tried to protect a student from getting akumitized but sacrificed herself to get akumatized so we don't need to have someone like Superman accidentally akumitized," said Chat Noir.

"That's why in the beginning we never revealed our identities to each other. We had just started out and if we had gotten accidentally akumatized we could have shared one of our teammates' identities. As we learned more about our powers and needed each other's help outside the mask, we then revealed ourselves, none of my teammates haven't gotten akumatized since becoming a permanent member so we all knew it was safe. The Guardian that was in charge of the other miraculous and kept them safe, he retired and gave me the role of Guardian at fifteen so I needed my teammates more than ever," Ladybug told them.

"In one of the times we saw Hawkmoth it was as Shadowmoth. He had Mayura, akumatized him to make more than one akuma at a time. He has turned a high school student Lila Rossi into Volpina who has the power of illusion. We believe she has a connection with Hawkmoth in some way and could be possibly working with him. She had made it look like Ladybug had been akumatized and killed Chat Noir in front of the entire city of Paris. Lila has a strong hate towards Ladybug after she exposed her for being a liar because she pretended to be best friends with Ladybug and she went around saying she owned the fox miraculous. With everyone seeing the live broadcast of the fake battle, Hawkmoth was able to create an army of akumas. It was chaotic that day, we were only semi-permanent miraculous holders back then. We were outnumbered and all of us except Ladybug and Chat Noir, got akumatized when shot by an akuma called Dark Cupid, he turned anyone's emotions into negative ones. In the end, Ladybug and Chat Noir were able to defeat them. Hawkmoth may try this strategy again so some help from you guys can be helpful but like Chat Noir said we should leave others out of this," Honeybee said.

"We will help in any way we can, as for when something like that happens again we will be ready to help, you were starting out back then and this time you guys are more experienced," Nightwing said.

Before they could finish talking, Batman had to leave, an emergency involving so he left in the Batmobile, which had indeed showed up back on its own. They continued to discuss more details that the others will just tell Batman when he returns.

Once they finished the Miraculous team said their goodbyes and 'returned' to Paris but reality just went back to Marinette's hotel room. Chloe immediately said her goodbyes and went to her hotel room, she was tired and wanted to sleep. Adrien was about to take off when Luke stopped him.

"Mari, before I go I need to talk to Adrien real quick," Luka had told Marinette. She just nodded and went off to do her own thing.

"Something you want to talk about?" Adrien asked.