CHAPTER 4

SHOPPING

Maria Dana's POV

I woke up when I heard someone screamed.

"WAKEE UPP DANA! IT'S ALREADY 10!" Someone shout.

I open my eyes and I saw Pia in my room. What hell is she doing here?!

"What are you doing here Sophia?" I asked as I yawned.

"Oh really Dana?! You forgot it already? We have to go to the mall today, remember?" She replied.

Ohh... I already forgot it. My mind is pre-occupied last night.

"I'm sorry Sophia. I was tired last night." I replied.

"Forgot about it. Just fix yourself up. I'll be waiting downstairs." She said and go out in my room.

I go to the bathroom and take a bath. Few minutes after, I'm already done. I pick some clothes that I like. As I go downstairs, mom and Sophia were chatting.

"Oh sweetie there you are. Kumain muna kayo bago umalis." Mom said.

"Hindi na mom. Bibili nalang ako ng makakain pagdating namin sa mall." I said.

"Okay sweetie. Byeee." Mom said. Umalis na rin kami ni Pia.

As we arrived to the mall. We went first at the restaurant. I was hungry because I didn't ate before we leave.

After we ate, we start shopping for her boyfriend's gift. Haysss... kakainggit.

"Dana look. Which one is okay?" Sophia ask.

"The two are beautiful. But, this one is perfect" I picked the color blue t-shirt.

"Oh, that's great. I like it too. I'll buy this." She said and go to the counter.

After we bought it, pumunta kami ng NBS para bumili ng kakailanganin niyang gamit para sa surprise na ihahanda. Tsk. She's too effort for this.

After we bought the things she needed. We go to a restaurant for a lunch. It's past 2pm.

While we're eating, Sophia ask me.

"Bestie. It's okay with you, that your partner is Devere?" She ask.

"What do you mean?" I relied to her.

Napabuntong hininga ito. "Ibig kong sabihin. Kapag makita kayong dalawa ni Krisha na magkasama ng boyfriend niya. Maaring magkagulo. We know that Krisha is a... you know... siya yung maghahanap talaga ng gulo, even though, wala naman talagang dapat pag-awayan.." She said.

That's my point also. Ayaw ko ng gulo. Especially, if I get involve.

"Yes. I know that Krisha is a trouble maker. I want to refuse, if he's my partner. But, all of you agreed. Especially you." I said and she chuckled.

"Haha! I'm sorry." She said. And we just finish our food.

After we eat. We decided that we watched a movie. It's 3pm in the afternoon.

Nang makapili kami ng movie. We bought a ticket.

I can't understand the movie. I don't understand why. I know to myself that some things popped in my mind.

Sophia is enjoying watching a movie. While me? I don't know. My mind is pre-occupied again.

"Ohh... that male character is so...." She didn't finish what she said.

Nakita ko ang pagtataka sa kaniyang mukha.

"Dana. Are you okay?" Bat ang lalim ng iniisip mo?" She said.