Uh oh

*one month later*

Turns out one month ago marcus only injected Sophie with a local anaesthesia so she was only out for a few hours, she did however forget about Jess at the airport, well she didn't really forget she just couldn't tell anyone since she was too busy being knocked out. It was funny for jay in the end, he got a phone call from Jess asking if Sophie had abandoned her, he stepped up and went to pick her up from her once month stay in London at the airport. She stayed in the UK with her grandmother for a month to catch up with her old friends.

Jay was sat on Sophie's couch, it was a regular thing for the two to hang out with each other now. They were laughing and joking at a corny film when Tyler came wandering down the stairs on his bum, the two had heard his little guilty giggles so they raised their eyebrows at each other as the kid came wandering around to the front of the couch. He let out a few giggles which made the two smile before he spoke, "shit head" Tyler giggled out. Sophie's mouth flew open and jay burst out laughing, she nudged his leg but she couldn't help smiling herself, "Tyler, that's naughty. Who taught you that?" She grabbed the child's hand as he stood there giggling. Jay barely collected his laughter together before laughing again, of course this only made Tyler laugh more, "Jess..." he giggled out.

Sophie scoffed and passed Tyler, who was now 6, over to jay, "I'm gonna kill her" she shook her head and wandered upstairs. Jay smiled and laughed with Tyler since to them it was funny. "Jess you need to watch your language around Tyler..." she opened her door. Jess jumped off the bed and hid her phone, "sorry..." she changed the subject. Sophie looked at her in suspicion, "what're you hiding from me?" She smirked. Jess shook her head, "nothing, I'm not hiding anything from you" she tucked her phone behind her back. Sophie walked into her room, "oh really?" She smiled at her and lunged for her phone. Jess dodged her and ran out of her room and down the stairs, Sophie followed her out and chased after her.

By now the two were running downstairs and Jess was laughing since she knew she had been caught, "give it to me" Sophie landed on the bottom of the stairs, both of the them now in the living room. Jay looked back to see what was going on, Sophie caught Jess and held her arms together while trying to grab her phone from her hands, Jess was in hysterics, "it's nothing for you" she laughed as Sophie pinned her arms down while she attempted to wriggle out of her grip. Of course Sophie was stronger so she won, "ahahaha I got it" she laughed and held Jess's phone away from her.

Sophie had a huge grin on her face as the two sisters blocked the TV view, Jess lunged for her phone back but Sophie jumped back, jay was smiling at the pair wondering what the hell was going on. "Oooo who's Scott?" Sophie raised her eyebrows at her sister. Jess smirked but shook her head, "no one for you" she reached for her phone again. Sophie jumped back again, "I'll just call him then" she stuck her tongue out at Jess. Jess's face dropped, "you dare" she smirked since it was kinda funny. Jay let out a smal snicker as he watched Sophie ring this Scott guy. She put him on speaker for the whole block to hear.
Scott: "Jess?"
Sophie: "it's her sister, Sophie. Hiya, who are you?"
Scott: "uhhh, her boyfriend..."
Sophie: "ohhhh, boyfriend huh?"
Scott: "yeah...am I in trouble or something?"
Sophie: "if you break her heart you will be"
Scott: "I won't..."
Sophie: "good"

She hung up the call and threw the phone back over to Jess, her cheeks were red from embarrassment, "watch your language from now on missy" she laughed. Jess nodded her head and smirked at jay before running back upstairs and continuing whatever she was doing in the first place. "Uh oh, you just dropped her in the dirt" jay smiled as Sophie sat back down on the couch. Sophie laughed, "serves her right" she laughed. The pair smiled at each other for a few seconds, they often found themselves lost in each other's eyes but it was a comfortable kind of silence so they didn't think anything of it.

All of a sudden jays phone pinged and it startled them, "it's Voight, he needs us on the scene of a robbery" he sighed. Sophie nodded and picked Tyler up before running upstairs and handing him over to Jess, "I gotta go, we caught a case. Please lock the doors behind me" she placed Tyler on her bed. Jess looked up and nodded as Sophie ran downstairs. Jay already had his shoes on and he was holding Sophie's jacket ready for her, she quickly put her shoes on the grabbed her badge, gun and phone before walking to the door, "thanks" she took the jacket from him. They walked out into Sophie's car, it was around 9pm so it was dark. When they arrived on the scene they saw two dead victims who had been caught up in the hustle and a nasty sight of the glass shattered all over the road. The rest of the unit were already there so hank briefed them and told them as of tomorrow it was their case.