Deal

"Alright what've we got on the missing bracelet?" Hank walked out of his office.  Kevin sat up in his chair a little, "it's listed on the dark web for $10,000, I've got a bid held against right now" he nodded.  Hank nodded back, "good, keep on bidding till we have it secured. Ruzek, Upton I want you two to go undercover and get a deal on the bag" he sighed. Hailey piped up before he could walk away, "Sarge I hate to break it to you but romirez has a type, and I'm not really his type" she shook her head.

   Hank turned his head around in confusion, "what do you mean?" He shook his head. Hailey walked over to her computer, "i pulled up his past buyers from the club's records, every previous buyer has been male but the women that go along with the buyers don't really look like me. Might be better if you picked someone closer to his type, it'd be more believable..." she turned the screen to them all.  Hank evaluated the women and sure enough they looked like Sophie, "alright, sorry guys you two are scrapped.  Halstead, Walker, you two are going instead" he nodded. Sophie and jay nodded then looked in each other direction, they had rarely been undercover together before, they flashed each other a quick smile before the team got on with creating a game plan for tonight.

It was now 7pm and the boys were downstairs in the garage getting ready for gameplay, jay was already hooked up with wires so he was helping the guys gear up. It was fairly quiet until the sound of heels on concrete could be heard, "how is it that you can always hear her before you see her" Kevin laughed since they all knew Sophie was ready. They soon shut up when they saw how gorgeous she looked, "damn, looking good Walker" Kevin joked. Sophie raised her eyebrows, but laughed it off as she walked into the wire room with hailey and Kim. Jay couldn't take his eyes off her but he was soon snapped out of his daydream when Adam slapped his shoulder, "you're not play dating yet, stop staring" he teased him. Jay scoffed and looked over at Kevin who was smirking at him, "shut up" he nudged Adam back.

Jay walked over to the wire room to see how they were getting on, hank was still upstairs somewhere doing something he probably shouldn't be. "Can you take over jay, me and hailey have to go suit up?" Kim put the laptop on the desk. "Yeah sure" he smiled and watched the pair leave, now it was just him and Sophie all alone looking good. She smiled at him, "you scrub up half decent" she joked. Jay took fake offence, "I could say the same for you" he laughed, but he really meant it, she was stunning in her outfit. Her dress was revealing but that's what was needed to win romirez over.

               Jay picked up the wire and moved his hands closer to her dress, Sophie was looking out into the garage so she didn't see jays movement

Jay picked up the wire and moved his hands closer to her dress, Sophie was looking out into the garage so she didn't see jays movement. As jay hooked the wire around the middle part of her dress he accidentally brushed her chest while moving his hand away, she let out a little breath of shock and looked back over to jay, "sorry, I just had to put the wire on..." he looked at her in regret. Sophie laughed, "not it's fine, your hand was cold that's all" she smiled. Jay laughed thankfully, he thought that he overstepped a boundary for a second. "Which one do you want?" Jay pointed to a necklace or a bracelet, both had cameras in them. She looked at them both, she had long sleeves on so really the bracelet would just look stupid, "the necklace should do" she smiled and turned around to let jay fasten it at the back. Once she was sorted she moved her hair back around and turned to face him, "readings good, we're all set" he smiled. Sophie smiled back until hank interrupted, "you guys good to go?" He poked his head into the room.  They both turned abs nodded before walking out to rejoin the unit.

                 "You know the plan, make a deal for the bracelet then leave" hank looked in the partners direction.  They pair nodded then looked at Adam, "here you go" he threw a set of Audi keys over to Sophie.  She caught them and smiled, "wait that's our ride?" She looked at the matte black Audi sat in the garage.  All of them were stunned, apart from hank, he couldn't care less.

               Adam nodded, "yep, she was about to be crushed but I caught her just in time" he laughed

Adam nodded, "yep, she was about to be crushed but I caught her just in time" he laughed. They all looked impressed but Sophie looked down at her fake stiletto heels, she didn't care for heels too much so they were fake, "I can't drive with these on" she sighed and handed the keys over to jay. He laughed and happily accepted them, "I gladly accept" he raised his eyebrows at their ride. She laughed and shook her head before the pair got into the car. The rest of the unit panned out and waited for jay to back out of the garage so they could head out into their own vehicles.

Jay skilfully reversed back with one hand on the steering wheel until he was facing the right direction on the road, he put his foot down on the peddle and revved the engine before putting the car into gear and driving away. He started driving with some force as they both swept backwards into their seats, Sophie let out a small giggle which made jay smile. It was a Sophie Walker thing to do, getting excited over small things.