Your Ideas

Hello everyone! I have been tossing around this concept for a while and decided that I want to give it a go. Especially since it can get difficult thinking of five unique stories to put into this world I've created every five weeks. So, this comes down to you, if you wish to accept this challenge. If you have ideas and thoughts that you would like to put into this sort of world, read the rules below and then fill out the form, and I will consider adding it in as one of the chronicles.

Rules

1. Keep the requests at least pg-13, that's pretty simple I believe. 

2. Just because you write down an idea, doesn't mean I have to do it. If I don't feel like the idea fits into the world, I probably won't.

3. Fill out all relevant information, but you don't have to fill out the entire if there are parts that you don't think are necessary

4. Make sure you've read at least a few of the chronicles to get an idea of what the world in this place is like. 

5. So I know you've read at least a few of the chronicles, tell me which has been your favourite character/Chronicle thus far, and why that is so (If you do multiple entries you don't need to follow this rule for all of them)

6. You can request more stories from characters that have already been written about, but I will likely focus on unique characters.

7. Don't make the plot so big that it won't fit into one short story 

8. Make sure to tag at least two people at the end of the form. We want as many people as possible here XD

9. Also, the stories have to be within the fifty years from when Athaer becomes queen to the end of the age. This rule my lax slightly as I fill in the gaps. 

I already have several ideas of my own for future chronicles as well, including one from the point of view of each of Athaer's children, from each of the species' leaders, and at least one for each of the group known as the Elementals. Other than that, it is free reign for everything else. Also, make sure to keep in mind the time of events happening to make your idea more realistic XD.

Form

Character: 

Backstory:

Chronicle idea:

Your favourite Chronicle/character:

Tags:

Alright, have fun. Look forward to seeing what you come up with. 

Pennator^^