1

Johanna's pov:
With a wide and happy smile on my lips I walk towards the garden where my siblings and I decided on meeting now. On my way there I wave at a few other vampires who wander around the castle. The moment I turn the last corner thought, i squeal in utter joy. There the both of them are! Who I mean? The best siblings anyone could ever wish for of course! At hearing me, they right away turn towards me with wide smiles. Hurriedly and with open arms, I run in full speed towards them. It has been two long days since I have last seen them. They have been gone on a mission yet again. I Of course tried to make them take me along with them times and times again, but sadly they as well as dad always say no. It's not that I am weak or anything like that. That definitely can't be the reason, since I have both of my siblings gifts. The only difference is that I can poison someone to death with my fog and kill with the pain i can inflict. So no, I am not too weak to go along with them on any missions.
„It's so good to have you back in our arms Jo." Jane and Alec say together as they tightly hug me into their body. A happy and relieved sigh leaves me now that i am back in their arms and know for sure that they aren't in any danger for a change.
„I am happy that you guys are back. Missed you terribly." I mumble and kiss both their cheeks before cuddling myself into their chests once again. Loving to have them hugging and cuddling me.
„We Missed you too Jo." Jane softly says and kisses my forehead a few times to make me giggle softly.
„We also called dad to make sure our sweet sister was doing fine while we were gone." Alec says with gleaming eyes as he watches me giggle. At hearing that though I frown slightly. If they did have time to call dad, than why haven't they called me too? The pout on my lip forms on its own with that realization in mind.
„No need to pout baby sister! We needed to call dad to inform him on the mission, so we also asked him how you were doing and remind him to call us right away if at anytime something would happen. So please no pouting." Jane says with a frown on her own face. Thinking about her explanation, I slowly nod my head. It does after all make sense that dad wanted to get posted on their mission, so it is understandable that they also ask him about me too.
„Jane and i did Plan on calling you too, but sadly the coven we went to investigate figured out that we were there and attacked us shortly after we talked with dad." Alec adds to our sisters explanation. The worry that has been slowly subsiding till now, right away went through the roof again. My eyes getting teary eyed while I try to quickly look both of them over the best I possibly can with them still holding me. If they did get ambushed, they also could of gotten hurt! I could of lost my beloved siblings! The only blood relatives I still have on this planet! Of course I love dad as my dad. He took us not only into his coven but even into his family. He cares for us ever since he saved my siblings from the stake and me from loneliness as well as my sure death. If I would of lost my siblings that fateful day, I surely would of died of starvation or to anything else since I wouldn't of had any protection left back than. So I appreciate and love him more like I ever loved my own father, still I don't want to imagine a life without my siblings. That's way too painful to even think of!
„Shh, no need to get so worked up now Joi. We are fine. Nothing happened. We easily overpowered them." Alec whispers while purring in hope to calm me down again. Which normally would work right away, but I don't want to calm down at the moment! I could of lost them and I wouldn't of even known till someone would of went to see why they aren't coming back!
„I told you to not tell her!" Jane mumbles sternly towards her twin making me scowl even more. How could they ever think of not telling me something this huge!?
„You promised to never have any secrets from me." I whimper out devastated that Jane thought of doing exactly that. Both their faces turn guilty as they see how much that truly hurt me.
„I am sorry baby sister. It's not that I planned on keeping a secret from you, I only knew how worried you would get if we tell you. I simply tried to safe you from that." Jane apologizingly says with tears standing in her deep red eyes.
„It's the truth Joi. You know how much you mean to us. Is it really so wrong to not want to make you sad or worry so much about us?" Alec asks me with pleading eyes and if he puts it like that, I guess they have a point there. They only meant well, still I don't like them hiding things from me.
„I don't like to get left out." I mumble and get quickly squeezed into their chests yet again.
„We are terribly sorry if you felt that way. That absolutely wasn't our intention at all. I hope you know that Jo." Alec whispers and softly caresses my cheek lovingly while he looks at me with apology.
„And we promise you we will never hide anything ever again. Even if we do think it might be better for you. A promise is a promise, I am terribly sorry that I forgot that earlier, but not any more." Jane promises me which makes me sigh in utter relief. Our bond after all has always been extremely tight. We have been telling each other absolutely everything. Even the little things that might not seem important to others. That's why that promise is that important to me, I after all don't want this bond to weaken! On top of that, I have trouble to trust anyone ever since our parents disowned us over hundreds of years ago. This is another big reason why it's this important to me to not get lied to or get something hidden from me. I guess you can say I have pretty heavy trust issues, which my siblings of course know. That's also the reason why we came to the agreement of not having any secrets from one another a very long time ago! It allows me to trust them completely, something rather uncommon for me. Maybe that also is the real reason why I was so hurt that Jane didn't plan on telling me about their encounter on their mission.
„Just please don't do it again." I whisper slightly ashamed that this is so incredibly important for me. It's a sign of weakness, that's at least what some vampire has once told me mockingly. Mind you, dad let him execute right on the spot afterwards. He wouldn't allow anyone to badmouth me, neither would my sibling of course. Still his statement is nagging me ever since he said it. It made me slightly insecure about myself, no matter how many may have tried to tell me otherwise.
„Never baby sister! I swear!" Jane states strongly. Seeing the honesty in her eyes makes me smile softly. Thankful that she as well as our brother won't keep anything away from me ever again.
„Since that is out of the way now, why don't you tell us about your days while we were gone? Anyone we need to talk to for being mean to you or anything like that?" Alec says as he links his arm with mine and starts to walk to our little hideout we created years ago. Jane quickly copying his move and links her arm with my other one. Dad thought we might enjoy our own little space where we can relax together without worrying of getting interrupted or get overheard. Which we definitely do. We didn't build a huge house or anything like that thought. It's more like a small cottage with a living room space as well as three small bedrooms where we keep some of our privat stuff in. Of course we life within the castle, this is simply a place where we can spend some alone time with each other. Dad did make sure that everyone knew that no one is allowed there other than us and let me tell you we absolutely love it. It allows us to complete relax and simply be ourselves. This also is the place we go to after they get back home from any missions to spend some quality time together.