3

Johanna's pov:
Sadly loud knocks on dads office door ends the amazing family time we just started to have with each other. My siblings and dad also look rather irritated about it since we only just got each other back. Our uncles also told dad that they will take care of the cases, so it is indeed confusing why someone disturbs us.
„Yes?" dad asks after throwing the door open with annoyance while my siblings softly pull me back a bit. They always act as if there is someone going to steal me away from them, which never will happen. I would never allow anyone to do that, for that I love my family way too much!
„I am terribly sorry to disturb your time off master. Your brothers however asked me to please come and get you. There is a situation in the throne room they think you might want to investigate yourself." Pascal says with a bowed head the whole time he talks. His voice apologetic and it's clear to see that he doesn't want to be here right now.
„What Situation Are you talking about Pascal?" dad wants to know. His forehead scrunched up in irritation that he wouldn't of gotten the full information right away. Pascal uneasy look only makes us all get even more antsy.
„Carlisle Cullen arrived with some of his children. He came to ask for help since someone is forming a newborn army to wipe them out." he hurriedly says and plays with his hands in fright what dad will now may do.
„I will come right away." dad says strongly making Pascal scurry away hurriedly.
„Dad?" Alec asks softly since he looks angry to say the least. When dad turns back towards us and sees us watching him worriedly, he takes a deep breath before sighing heavily.
„Carlisle is an old yet very good friend of mine. I am really sorry that I have to cut our family time short." he says with regretful eyes.
„We can come with you? If he is a friend of yours, I would like to meet him." I quietly ask. Slightly afraid that he won't like that, but the appreciative smile makes me relax again.
„I am sure he will love to meet you three. I have been telling him about you guys ever since I adopted you, even before than. Still I would of liked you guys to meet him in another way." dad explains while smiling lovingly at us.
„If you want us to stay back we can do that as well dad. We understand." Jane says to which dad quickly shakes his head in disagreement.
„Nonsense! You guys come with me." dad states and shows us to please walk ahead of him out of the room. After he closed his door, we start to walk back towards the thrones room together, as he informs us about his friend. It didn't take us long at all to get there and the second we come close enough to the massive double doors, the two guards open the door yet again for us. In the middle of the room stand Four foreign male vampires, who seem to be talking with our uncles.
„Carlisle my friend! How wonderful to see you, even if it's to such horrible reasons." dad says welcoming them. The blonde one who has been standing the closest to my uncles turns around the second he hears dad with an honest smile on his lips. He also walks towards us with wide strides. As he got a bit too close for my siblings liking, they once again pull me behind them. Others might get annoyed at them doing this constantly, but I do know that they only mean well and want to protect me. So why should I get annoyed at them for doing that. Dad who has hugged his friend now smiles at us with a knowing look in his eyes.
„I would like to introduce you to my sweet bambinis." dad proudly says as he makes a small hand movement towards us. The man, Carlisle, only smiles softly at all three of us.
„Those are my twins, Jane and Alec Of which I know you surely heard about other than from me already. And this is my youngest, Johanna. She truly is the apple of our eyes, so please don't take it personal that her siblings try to hide her behind them." dad introduces us with a low chuckle in the end. Carlisle simply smiles at us even wider.
„That's quit understandable my friend. After all you have told me about your three darlings I haven't expected anything else." Carlisle says with honesty which makes my siblings relax, well, at least a bit. Which for them is immense, especially when they don't know their opposite at all.
„It's nice meeting you three. Aro has been writing and telling me about you three ever since he found you guys in England all those years ago." Carlisle says still smiling softly at my siblings and I.
„Nice to meet you too." Alec says while Jane and I only nod at him once.
„I am afraid we need to talk about a not so joyous topic now." dad says after he beams proudly at us since we did seem to like his friend too. Otherwise my siblings wouldn't of relaxed nor would I have even glanced at him, what dad of course knows. The heavy sigh that leaves Carlisle makes me look sad at him. He seems to be a nice guy, so it's sad to hear that his family and him get threatened by a newborn army.
„Did I say something wrong or why do you look so sad little one?" Carlisle asks me with a small frown on his face as he looks at me. The moment my dad hears his friend question he looks at me worriedly as well while Jane and Alec hug me into them. Feeling everyone within this room look at me now makes me feel really insecure. Alec Who sees my eyes filling with tears of mortification growls lowly towards the ones who stand behind my back now.
„Why don't we go to the library Joi? Dad already introduced us to his friend now anyway, so we could go and relax for a bit. What do you say?" Jane asks me softly while caressing my back soothingly.
„That sounds like a Good idea, i will follow you guys after we finished our talk about that army." Dad says and kisses the back of my head softly. Before he pulls fully back though, he whispers a soft love you bambina to me, making me sigh softly.
„Brother? Why don't you send Carlisle's boys along with your kids?" Uncle Marcus asks. Irritating not only me but also my siblings who tighten their hold on me even more. Dad thought stays quiet for some time, seemingly contemplating his brothers suggestion.
„Maybe they can later on join us? I think my baby sister needs some quiet time for now." Alec asks but the slight shake of his head lets everyone know that he definitely won't take anyone along with us right about now. After all, he knows perfectly well how I need to get away from all those eyes that are judging me. Even if they don't, it feels as if they do just that!
„I think my son is right Marcus. They can surely meet up afterwards, but I think they are needed during this discussion." Dad says which calms me down immensely.
„You are right. Maybe later on." Marcus says as if only now realizing how I cling onto my siblings for the whole time.
„I will walk them there real quick. You guys can start with your talk in the mean time." Uncle Caius says without any room of argument. His strong hands softly grab my sides and lifts me into his arms to carry me towards the library. His low purring makes me cuddle even closer into him, feeling really comforted by it.
„Don't worry, I will make sure to give the three of you as many alone time as I possibly can." he promises us after the doors fell closed behind us. The sighs that leave my siblings make me giggle slightly, calming down even more as we walk further away from everyone and into the library next to our rooms. Softly Caius lets me back down on my own two legs and kisses my forehead lovingly.
„Take Good care of your cute little sister, while I go and talk with the others." he instructs my siblings. Just as he reaches for the door handle though he turns around again.
„If you don't want to meet anyone else today than that's perfectly fine too darling. No one will frown upon it if you want your piece. That's only understandable, ok?" he softly tells me which soothes my worry even more. Caius always knew what he needs to say to calm me down, just like he always seems to know my fears and insecurities.
„Thank you Caius." I whisper at him thankfully. He really is an amazing and supportive uncle! After one more nod towards me and a pointed look towards my siblings, he leaves us alone.
„What would you like to do now Joi?" Jane asks me with an encouraging smile. So after thinking about it, I know exactly what I would like to do now.
„Can we go back to our hideout? Pretty please?" I ask hopeful since that's where I feel the absolute safest.
„Of course baby sister!" Alec answers me excitedly already ready to leave again.
„Let's go then." Jane adds just as excited as our brother is and I slowly am getting as well.