4

Jaspers pov:
When Alice had the vision about Viktoria who plans on forming a newborn army we at first were unsure if she would truly do just that. But when we heard that more and more people started to vanish, we knew that she really started her perfide plan. That's why Carlisle asked Emmet, Edward and i to go to Italy with him. When we finally reach the Volturi castle a strange feeling starts to build up in me.
„Jasper? Is everything ok?" Carlisle questions me as they all sere already standing at the entrance while I still stand further away from them. Trying to come to terms what that feeling might is about, but without any outcome. Since I don't want to hold us up even more though, I try to shake the feeling off the best I possibly can.
„Yeah, just had a feeling." I answer them non gallantly since they all were looking at me pretty worried. something I don't like at all, especially not if there is a way more important thing they should be worried about! Edward who surely read my mind again, nods at me. Seemingly understanding that I want to get in there to ask them for help as fast as possible since no one of us knows when this army is going to attack us. After one Last unsure look around me, I follow my family into the castle where Carlisle's friend and our kings hopefully will grant us their help. We didn't get far before we get stopped by a big and very bulky vampire.
„May i know what you want here? As far as I know the Olympic coven hasn't called ahead to schedule for a meeting." he asks us with untrusting eyes as he looks us all over from head to toe as if we are a threat to them.
„We just confirmed that a vampire named Viktoria targets us and stated to build a newborn army to wipe our whole family out in revenge for killing her mate. Which we did have permission to do from our kings I might add." Carlisle starts and the vampires eyebrows right away raise up nearly into his hairline at the word newborn army.
„We came to inform our kings as well as ask them for their help." Carlisle finishes off to which the guy simply nods and shows us to follow after him. He shortly stops a few corridors farther into the castle, to tell another vampire about our situation before we get lead even deeper into their home.
„Please take a Seat while i will inform the Masters about everything real quick. As well as ask them if they will be able to listen to your case today." he states and walks up to the heavy double doors that are the entry to their huge thrones room. Hearing Emmets heavy sigh makes me look at him in confusion, since he normally is the calmest one out of all of us.
„Emmet? What's the matter?" Edward asks him seemingly as confused as I am right about now.
„I don't know. Something is off." he answers with uncertainty in his voice. Sadly the doors get pulled open once again before I could ask him what he means by that. It after all is very strange that we both feel that something big is going to come our way here, yet still can't figure out what it is we are feeling.
„My Masters are willing to listen to your requests right away since it's an urgent situation you guys have at your hands." the same guy tells us and makes us follow him into the thrones room right away. The moment we enter my eyes quickly fly around the room to see ten guards standing around there, as well as two kings sitting in their thrones ahead of us.
„Pascal, please go and get our brother for us. This definitely is something he needs to know of as well as will interest him greatly. It after all concerns one of his closest friends." Caius states and the guard Who has been the one leading us around runs off again.
„While we wait for our brother, why don't you tell us how you have been my friend?" Marcus asks Carlisle who smiles sincerely at him as well as at Caius.
„My family and I have been doing really good, thank you for asking. As you may know Bella is now a vampire already and has been adjusting just fine so far. Sadly my other two boys still haven't found their mate which saddens us, but there is nothing we could possibly do to change that." Carlisle answers and looks back at Emmet and I with sad eyes before turning back to his friends.
„How about you? Everything ok with you too?" he asks them in return and while they keep on talking about everything and nothing at all, I space out a bit. Focusing back on that feeling that irritating enough gets stronger and stronger the longer we stand here. Emmet must feel the same since he also gets slightly antsy if his shoveling is any indicator.
„Carlisle my friend! How wonderful to see you, even if it's to such horrible reasons." Aros cheerful voice suddenly echoes through the room. Guess I spaced out so much, that I didn't even hear the door getting opened and closed behind us. Carlisle right away turns towards him with a wide and honest smile on his lips. Without any hesitation it seems he walks towards him and three other vampires standing slightly behind Aro as well. As he was nearly standing right in front of him, they pull the smallest vampire behind themselves and take an obvious protective stand in front of the tiny female. Sadly I wasn't able to see her face before they pulled her back, so instead I go on about looking the other two over. They have very similar face structure which makes me think that they are related to each other. My guess would be that those two are the witch twins everyone has been talking about. The ones Aro has adopted after he found them burning on a stake. This also would mean that the tiniest was their younger sister, which would also explain why they are this protective of her.
After the two men have hugged one another Aro smiles warmly at the three vampires standing behind him.
„I would like to introduce you to my sweet bambinis." He states proudly and makes a hand movement towards those three.
„Those are my twins, Jane and Alec Of which I know for sure you heard about other than from me already. And this is my youngest, Johanna. She truly is the apple of our eyes, so please don't take it personal that her siblings try to hide her behind themselves." Aro introduces Carlisle to them with a small chuckle at the small pout forming on the twins face. Guess they don't like to get made fun off even if it is only in a joking manner. Which I do understand, they after all only try to protect their sister, something that is quit honorable in my eyes. So there truly is no reason to chuckle about that.
„That's quit understandable my friend. After all you have told me about your three darlings I haven't expected anything else." Carlisle says with such honesty that no one could possibly not see the truth in his words. Even the twins seem to relax at his statement.
„It's nice meeting you three. Aro has been writing and telling me about you three ever since he found you guys in England all those years ago." Carlisle goes on to say, surely smiling at Aros kids.
„Nice to meet you too." The boy, Alec says while the girl, Jane only nods at him once in reply.
„I am afraid we need to talk about a not so joyous topic now." Aro says after a heavy sigh and another look back at his children. It's obvious that he cares for them immensely! Something I would of never thought possible, but It seems that i have been misjudging him till now.
A Heavy sigh leaves Carlisle lips, fully knowing that they now have to talk about a way more dramatic topic. His feelings only show how devastated he is that he himself can't keep his family safe for this planned attack on his own. His feelings however change in utter worry out of the blue.
„Did I say something wrong or why do you look so sad little one?" Carlisle questions the girl still hidden by her siblings with worry. At hearing that, Aro quickly turns around to look at his daughter now too, as her siblings pull her into a hug and turn themselves around so we won't be able to see her face. Her tiny body seems to get nearly lost against her siblings, as I can feel a heavy wave of fear and insecurity coming off of her. My heart right away went out for her. She seems to be a sweet girl who doesn't feel comfortable around many people or new ones as we currently are. The mortification nearly swallows me up completely, which makes me even more worried for the tiny girl. If I can feel it this strongly, she must be feeling it even more extrem than I do! Alec who's eyes suddenly widen, growls threateningly towards us but even more so to some of the guards. Definitely knowing that his sister doesn't like to get watched. Especially not while she is feeling like that!
„Why don't we go to the library Joi? Dad already introduced us to his friend now anyway, so we could go and relax for a bit. What do you say?" Jane asks her so softly while she soothingly caresses her back. It's obvious that they all love each other very much. Even if I wouldn't be an empath, I would know that for sure!
„That sounds like a Good idea, i will follow you guys after we finished our talk about that army." Aro right away agrees to his offer. Seemingly knowing that she needs to be away from all those watchful eyes around here. He even kisses the back of her head lovingly, completely ignoring that everyone watches their intimate behavior.
„Brother? Why don't you send Carlisle's boys along with your kids?" Marcus asks to all our shock. Like I said, it's obvious that the little cutie needs to be in a quiet place to calm down again. So the least she needs is us following them and disturbing exactly that calmness for her. I was just about to voice that thought as Alec starts to talk before I could.
„Maybe they can later on join us? I think my baby sister needs some quiet time for now." Alec asks but slight shakes his head with a stoic face to let everyone know that no one is going to come near his beloved sister any time soon. Which i absolutely appreciate! I after all don't want her to panic even more than she sadly is already.
„I think my son is right Marcus. They can surely meet up afterwards, but I think they are needed during this discussion." Aro thankfully agrees with his children, it also seems to help the Cutie to calm down, at least a bit. that's what I am getting from her emotions waving towards me.
„You are right. Maybe later on." Marcus says as if only now realizing how the girl try's to get invisible by hugging herself as tightly into her siblings as possible.
„I will walk them there real quick. You guys can start with your talk in the mean time." Caius says while already walking towards the siblings. As he stops in front of them, he right away picks the still disturbed girl up into his arms and leaves with the twins following right after him.
„Well, Let's talk about this newborn army. Do you have any idea who is turning them and why?" Aro asks us after clearing his throat.