2

Johanna's pov:
After I have told my siblings about my boring days while they have gone, they simply ask me why I haven't spend time with Demetri since that's usually what I do when they are gone.
„That's because Demi and Felix needed to go on a mission themselves." I say with a small pout on my lips. I never liked the feeling of being alone. Of course there are more than enough other vampires around the castle, but while I am friendly with everyone here, I still tend to spend my time with only a few ones. Like I already said, I do have problems to trust people. Sure, I talk with everyone and try to be more open around others, still it's hard for me.
„We didn't know that baby sister. Why don't we talk to dad? I am sure we can figure out a schedule for the future? That way we won't be gone on the same time again." Alec questions with honest understanding. He after all knows how hard it is for me to be alone just like Jane.
„That's not necessary. I need to finally learn to be on my own for a change." I try to sound brave and sincere. Like usual thought, my siblings saw right through it. Jane even roles her eyes at me.
„Let's Go to dad. We need to say hi to him anyway or he might get mad at us." she says matter of factly, already standing up from our comfy couch. Alec, like always right away agrees with Jane. Those two seriously always see each other eye to eye, no matter the issue! Guess that is the twin bond everyone always talks about.
„I don't want to seem even weaker to everyone than I already am. Which I definitely will if we tell dad about my fear of being alone." I whisper ashamed. Knowing that vampires will talk about it and laugh about me. Two sets of strong arms engulf me into a tight hug. I can also hear both of them growling threateningly.
„No one sees you as weak! And no one will look down on you! We would never allow that! On top of that everyone loves you. So please don't worry so much Joi." Alec softly explains while their growls have gotten slightly louder at the part of someone looking down on me. That's just why I love them with my whole heart. They always know exactly what to say and what to do to cheer me up and even more, make me feel all safe again.
„Are you feeling a bit better Baby Girl?" Jane asks me with such care in her voice That my heart nearly bursts in joy. I truly am a very lucky girl to have such incredible siblings. Not wanting to let go of the comforting hug just yet, I simply nod my head in reply after nuzzling my head against them.
„You really are the cutest." she says and kisses my head lovingly, which makes me sigh softly. This is exactly what I needed and missed the most while they were gone.
„I am not." I mumble and get soft chuckles as reply to which I quickly join in with my own giggles.
„Why don't we go see dad now? I am sure he is already waiting impatiently for our return." Alec says after a few more minutes of cuddles. So with a heavy sigh I slowly take a step away from them so we can get going. Their wide smiles make me smile right back at them. Just like before, they each hug their arms with one of mine and we start our journey towards the thrones room where dad surely is right about now. Like most of the time to be honest. Dad and his brothers tend to be there nearly twenty hours each and every day. They after all need to rule the whole vampire world. As we get closer towards the huge door in front of the thrones room, the two guards who stand there open it for us after a respectful bow towards us. My siblings don't even slow down as they walk right into the room where a few foreign vampires are standing with their backs towards us. My overprotective siblings right away pull me behind their backs and stop in their tracks, alerted that someone might attack us.
„You guys are back in one piece, thank god!" dad exclaims as he walks with wide steps towards my siblings. As he reaches us, he quickly pulls all three of us into a tight hug.
„Your sister and I missed the two of you terribly." dad explains my siblings and kisses both their foreheads before he pulls us into another extra tight hug again.
„Thank you dad. We also are very happy to be back with the two of you again." Alec tells him with a relieved smile.
„Alec and i would also like to talk to you about something important after you finish your current case. It's about our baby sister." Jane states and adds the last part in a whisper so no one other then us could hear it. Dads face quickly looks me over in pure worry, seemingly thinking that I am hurt or not feeling right.
„What's the matter with my bambina?" he asks me and caresses one of my cheeks softly. His eyes boring into mine as if he tries to look straight into my very soul to figure out what might be wrong with me.
„Nothing to worry about dad. We only would like to write a schedule for further missions." Alec explains quietly, still trying to not get anyone else's attention on us. I mean more than it is already since everyone watches us with curious eyes, making me feel slightly uncomfortable. Never liking to get watched since it makes me feel judged which I hate with a burning patient! My family seems to realize that as well. At least their glances make me think that way.
„Why don't we go to my office to talk about everything? I am sure my brothers could handle that on their own." dad softly asks us but honestly states. The sigh of relief that leaves me makes my siblings scoot even closer towards me, trying to show me that they are there for me. Which I do appreciate a lot!
„Brothers? If you could excuse us for a bit? I would like to talk with my children for a few minutes." dad asks Caius and Marcus with a certain tone that tells them that it's important for him. Of course our uncles right away agree on it. Marcus, bless his heart, even told him to take the rest of the day off and to not worry about them since they can handle the cases without any problems.
„Thank you." dad says and softly scurries us towards his office. As we enter said office he right away hugs us all again.
„I really am happy that you two are back again. My bambina was really worried, just like I myself." he softly states and kisses our foreheads lovingly. Dad really is very loving and caring, even if the most wouldn't think that about him. He really is the best thing that could of happened to my siblings and I! That's for sure. Without him we all would of died ages ago!
„But now I would like to know what is wrong with my youngest." he adds after a heavy sigh. His eyes yet again focus completely on me with worry.
„Nothing is wrong dad. I promise." I say soothingly since he really looks ready to go into a frenzy. As he hears that, he takes a few deep breath before nodding his head slowly.
„Ok. Still, please tell me what you meant back in the thrones room about the schedule Jane." dad says sounding already way calmer than a few seconds ago, still you can clearly hear some of the worry in his voice.
„Our Baby sister told us how lonely her days have been since Demetri and Felix were gone at the same time as we were. So we thought we might be able to put down a schedule with your help. That way she won't have to be lonely in the future again." Jane explains as realization builds on dads face before he looks sadly, even guilty at me.
„I am terribly sorry bambina, I completely forgot how you feel about being alone." he apologizes with sorrow in every word.
„We will make a schedule for sure. That's a promise my dears!" he adds and pulls me into his strong chest. Sighing at hearing that, honestly happy that he is fine with it.
„Why don't we wait till those two boys get back from their mission and than sit down together to figure out the best schedule?" he asks while still holding me tightly in his strong arms. Making me feel all safe since I know that dad never will allow anyone to hurt us.
„That sounds like a very good idea! Thank you dad." Alec says sounding just as happy as I feel right about now.
„Of Course my sweet boy! I after all only want my three bambinis to be happy and safe." dad says seconds before he pulls my siblings into the hug as well. And let me tell you how amazing it feels to be this close with my whole family again!