16

Johanna's pov:
After dad told me to go and hug my mates now too, I quickly do so. Of course only after kissing my family's cheeks beforehand thought. When I turn around I see both my mates smiling widely at me. Both their arms already spread apart, obviously ready for a hug. So without wasting another second I run into both their arms and nuzzle my head in between theirs. Sighing softly in utter joy to have them back so close to me again! This feels just so utterly right, I can't even describe it.
„Are you alright again sweetheart? We heard that you were in crucial pain not that long ago. So much so that your brother even needed to make you unconscious to help you deal with it." Jasper asks me softly. His worry so clear in his eyes to see that my heart breaks a little. Emmet also looks just like his brother, but he also seems guilty. No idea why though?
„I am so very sorry princess. I should of been more careful. If I would of known that you will feel my pain as well I surely would of tried even harder to fight that asshole off." Emmet says as if he read my mind. Softly I lay my hand on his cheek before shaking my head seriously.
„There is nothing you need to apologize for." I tell him without any room of argument.
„You did your best and even saved Demi's life! That was really heroic of you. So thank you!" I reply wholeheartedly. Their surprised gasp should of been expected I guess, but I heard what my family has been talking while I was otherwise asleep or unconscious. Whatever you might want to call it! That also was the reason I knew that my incredibly and sweet brother overworked himself to spare me any more pain. What I don't know however is how I was able to heal him. To be honest though I don't care about the how. The only important thing is that he now is back to his healthy self. It's the least I could of done after what he had done for me! Without him I would of went ballistic from all the pain going through my whole body.
„Sweetheart? You still with us?" Jasper asks me with a wide smile as he looks at me intensely. Seemingly knowing that I went off into my head again. It's not the first time he saw it. Guess that's the only reason he didn't panic at my faraway look.
„Sorry." i mumble in embarrassment to which my mates only chuckle lowly. My tummy gets all warm and fuzzy at that sound. Already loving their laughs and chuckles a lot which reminds me to make them that happy at all times so i will be able to hear it nonstop!
„No problem at all princess!" Emmet says and kisses my cheek softly. And I know from the bottom of my heart that I would be blushing crimson red if I still was human at his blatant show of affection in front of everyone within this room. Since I however am a vampire already I got luckily spared that embarrassment!
„Bambini? From where do you know about Demetri?" Daddy asks me with confusion written all over his face. Still he has a relieved smile plastered on his lips as both my siblings are still held tightly against him. As far as I know daddy he won't let them go anytime soon. The only reason he allowed me to leave his tight hold a few minutes ago was since he knew my mates would go ballistic without being able to hold me too. That's just how daddy acts whenever he feared that he will loose anyone of us.
„I could hear Caius telling you guys. Could hear everything you were talking." I softly say before my face darkens a bit.
„Which reminds me!" I say and focus my attention completely on my dear brother. My eyes as well narrow in on his. Definitely knowing what is coming his way, makes his face right away change into guilt. Well serves him right! Of course I appreciated him helping me with the pain, however not to the point to where he collapses!
„Didn't I tell you ages ago to not overwork yourself? To not always put me before your own needs if something like this should happen!?" I remind him in question to which he simply mumbles a quiet apology as well as lowers his head slightly. Not being able to be mad any longer, especially since I know that he only meant well, I hurriedly walk up towards him and hug myself into him. Which seems to surprise him slightly since a shocked gasp leaves his lips.
„Love you." i mumble and nuzzle my head under his chin. His familiar and comforting arms right away circle around me in one swift movement.
„I love you too baby sister." he reply's after kissing my head lovingly.
„Come here you two." Dad says and pulls the both of us back into his even bigger chest before kissing janies, Alec's and i's forehead with a wide smile.
„I would also like to thank you for saving our dear Demetri." Daddy tells Emmet with honesty.
„That might not have been the safest way to do so, but I as well as my whole family appreciate it nonetheless. Demetri after all is a Part of said Family and we all would of been devastated at what could of happened." Daddy adds after taking another deep breath. The room right away falls silent after his statement so I turn around to look at my really shocked looking mates. The sight of them looking dumbfounded at him makes me giggle which my siblings and dad quickly join with their own laughter. Their faces looked just way too funny to not giggle.
„Of Course! Our sweet mate already explained to us how Demetri along with Felix are like her brothers as well. So it was completely out of the question to not help." Emmet reply's strongly after clearing his throat. Hearing that makes my heart melt. He did endanger his own life to safe my brother! That small information just means the world to me! So after a quick look towards my dad and his approving nod, I hurry back to hug Emmet extra tightly.
„Thank you for saving my brother. That means the world to me, so thank you." I softly thank him once again. His quietly whispered always makes me sigh dreamily. What did I ever do to deserve such caring and loving mates? Not wanting Jasper to feel left out, I also hug him tightly as well. He after all is my mate as well!
„Thanks for the hug sweetheart!" Jasper softly whispers against my ear, making me shudder as his cold breath vans over my sensitive ear.