13

Johanna's pov:
While spending time with my family I finally calmed down and even better than that, stopped worrying so much for my mates. Dad promised me that he sent more than enough help to them and after telling me that he send 50 of his guards, I was extremely relieved. But even more than relieved I was thankful that he did that. After all I know perfectly well that he only send so many along with them for my benefit. That also was the reason why I was able to lean back and fully enjoy the time with my dad and siblings. Who knows when we will be able to spend some quality time with one another again. So even more reason to soak every minute with them up the best I can. It also was great to hear some more about the mission Jane and Alec went on a few days prior as well as what requests got presented to dad and his brothers.
Sadly this very relaxing and peaceful environment gets disturbed by my extremely loud and painful outburst. The pain way worse then what we all felt during our transformation to vampires.
„Johanna!? What's the matter?" Jane asks me in panic. Dad and Alec also look shocked and panicked as they softly lay me down on the couch after picking me up from the floor where I had collapsed at.
„what happened?" I can hear our uncles ask completely frantic. Seemingly my wails were loud enough so they were able to hear me even into the thrones room. All of them keep on asking questions over each other but I can't seem to be able to answer any of them. The immense pain makes it absolutely impossible to voice even one single word. This pain to be honest is absolutely blinding and makes everything around me slowly vanish completely until the only thing left is the sheer pain and terror within my whole body. My heart feels as if it just bursted into a million pieces which slowly makes me realize that the pain must come from one or even both of my mates. Just as I figured that out, everything suddenly stops and I am stranded in complete nothingness. My guess is that Alec decided it would be best to use his gift on me, which I absolutely appreciate! The last thing running through my mind was the hope that my mates are fine and that my family will be able to figure out what just happened.

Janes pov:
When my dear baby sister suddenly started to scream out in pain my heart breaks at the sheer pain in her voice and the terror in her eyes. To see my sweet sister go through something as painful again is completely unfair. She is the cutest and loveliest being on this whole world. So why does she have to go through something like that? Especially after the horrible upbringing she had as a human!
„What happened? Why can't we help her?" I ask brokenly and see everyone within the room with tears in their eyes as well. Obviously just as pained to see our tiniest family member like that. As Alec send his black fog onto our still screaming sister, she suddenly quietens down and slowly her eye lids close as well.
„What now? What do you think happened that hurt our little one like that?" Caius questions with a broken voice as he softly caresses her cheek lovingly. He always had a very soft spot for Johanna, just like pretty much everyone within this coven. That also explains why I can smell and hear a ton of other coven members standing behind the door and some even by the windows to hopefully see what happened and how they might be able to help Joi.
„The only possibility I can think off, is that she feels the pain from her mates. No idea if its both of their pain combined that overwhelmed my bambini, or if one of them got that badly hurt in the battle." Dad quietly explains. His teary eyes never leaving his youngest daughter out of sight. At hearing that piece of information I gasp. Knowing that if one of her mates truly got that badly injured and maybe even dies, we will loose our sister. There is no doubt in my mind about that! She surely won't be able to live on without them. That was clear to see as she tried to get them to agree to stay by her side instead of going off to help fight alongside their family. And even as she kept on asking dad hundreds of times if he is sure that they will be fine. As I lift my head slightly to look at my brother along as my uncles and dad also lets me know that they know that as well.
„We could run there? See what's going on and even help if it should be necessary?" I ask hopeful. At least that way I along with the others will be able to do something instead of only keep on waiting. That's something I am terribly at! Especially with the knowledge what might comes our way!
„I would like that too Jane, but we can't go there. Not with the state Johanna is in right now. Leaving her like that also is out of the question. So I am sorry, but it looks as if we are only able to wait and hope that her mates will come out alright." Marcus says after clearing his sore throat. Of course I do understand what he means, but how am I supposed to simply sit here and wait? What if my sweet sister truly will loose her mate or even both of her mates? Then i will loose her and only because we weren't able to help them!? I can't accept that!
„Jane, dear. I would love to go there too, to make sure my bambini won't have to go through that pain, but my brother is right. If we go there now the chances are very high that the fight will be over already as we get there. And even if not, what should we do then?" Dad softly explains with a hoarse voice.
„Alec needs to keep her unconscious and we would have to make sure no one will come near them. So we wouldn't be any help anyway." he adds after a heavy sigh. His eyes however finding mine, allowing me to see how much this pains him as well. Slowly I nod my head in agreement. Dad is right with his explanation. Still I don't like it! Not even a tiny bit!
„Let's Call everyone there and explain the Situation. That way they will call us as soon as they can." Caius says sadly that this is the only thing we currently can do. He just like myself is someone that acts and not someone that waits doing nothing.
„Ok. Caius and i Split our guards in between us and you can call the Cullens." Marcus instructs after a heavy sigh and a sad frown on his face as he looks at his youngest niece.