18

Johanna's pov:
After my mates family as well as mine finished with this nasty Isabella thing, it was my mates and i's turn. And let me tell you I made sure to show her just how mean and cruel I can certainly be if someone deserves it. Which she obviously does!! I mean I nearly lost my sweet Emmet only because he tried to safe Demi for me! She also found it hilarious that my family as well as my mates family needed to go through that much pain! So yeah, I absolutely had to show her exactly what I am capable off! Alone the thought of the way she had been looking at me and my siblings with a sneer and hatred makes me fume even to this day! The moment my mates and I entered the cellar she was held in, she looked to be in really bad shape, still she looked at me with a sneer on her bruised face. A huge difference to what my family has told us about. They after all informed us on how she has been begging everyone to finish with the harsh punishment already, as well as to please change their minds and turn her. Obviously no one even batted an eye at that sad excuse of a human being, what she did was way too bad to overlook! She not only knew about vampires, which was completely against our law, she also sabotaged Edward and started a war between his family and this Viktoria my family had to help against. On too Of that, Edward still to this day is really hurt and sad! He truly thought he finally found his other half. So of course it hurt him to realize that she not only wasn't her true mate, but also only tried to use him to get turned into a vampire as well. I guess you can say that my mates and I were happy to show her exactly what we do to things like herself. And after my mates and I once more showed her what we as vampires do to beings like her, we killed her. Better yet, I killed her. It's interesting to see what my gift can do to a human body. My family always has been telling me about how my gifts are pretty similar to my siblings with only a tiny bit of difference. Yet, seeing the difference with my own eyes made me realize just what exactly they have tried to explain to me with that. The pain I can inflict is surprisingly way more intense than Janes. As where her pain is simply unbearable to endure, mine gets more and more until it's way to much for the body whereas a human can die from it. That's also exactly what I did to that damn Isabella thing! Deserves her right! Right afterwards thought I was really worried that my mates wouldn't want to have anything to do with me ever again since I was this cruel. Thankfully though, they didn't! Quit the opposite! They quickly pulled me into their strong arms and told me how proud they are of me and how happy they are that Isabella is finally dealt with. This after all ensures that no one will ever get hurt by her ever again, which they are really thankful for. Especially after seeing how much she has hurt their brother, simply to gain more power. Their reaction absolutely soothes my prior panic what they might think of me now.
After that incident my mates and I got even closer than before. Which I absolutely love!! My family and theirs also got closer through what had occurred with that damn human. So much so that they decided to not only move closer towards us, but to also join our coven! Dad and Carlisle agreed on the fact that they would all benefit from each other immensely. The only thing they slightly disagreed on was their way of feeding. But in the end, they all agreed that this shouldn't be a reason to not join their covens together. So dad reassured that they can keep on feeding from animals if they truly prefer it. Afterwards everything fell into place without any trouble! My mates family and mine fit in together with no trouble at all and to be fair, it feels like this was how it was supposed to be from the very start! Everyone was happy with the new members and honestly enjoyed their company. Even Edward is happy, even though he still is hurt about the loss of his supposed love. More than hurt though, he is angry that someone would do something like that to another being, as well as angry at himself for not realizing how Isabella truly is. That's why we all try to keep on including him to pretty much everything to show him that we care and that he is important to us, which seems to help him get more happy again. Hopefully he even will be able to find his true mate soon! He definitely deserves it after what he had to go through!
„Princess? Are you ok? You seem a bit off." Emmet softly questions me with a worried frown just like Jasper who as well sits on my other side out in the garden. Smiling softly at them, those two really are the absolute best mates that I could of asked for! Extremely caring and loving! on top of that they get along with my family greatly which is rather important to me since my siblings and dad mean the world to me! Not wanting for them to have to worry any longer, I softly kiss the both of them lovingly.
„I am perfectly fine my loves." I answer quietly.
„Only have been thinking about what had happened the last week." I add even quieter since I know those two hate to get reminded of the woman that had put their brother and me through so much pain. As expected they growl lowly and pull me tightly against their chest as their arms squeeze me even tighter. Still of course not too tight to hurt me, they would never do that. They love me way too much to hurt me intentionally or not.
„Why are you thinking about that worthless thing again? She got what she deserved!" Jasper wants to know with a deep growl but still with caring eyes. Sighing softly at their reaction. It should of been expected.
„I only have been thinking about how in the end everything turned out that good." I answer them with a small smile. It's the truth though, everything fell into place just fine so why shouldn't I be happy now. After all, my mates and family are perfectly fine and even get along better than I could possibly dream off. On top of that, this nasty Isabella is taken care off, only another reason to be happy!
„You are right Sweetheart. In the end everything turned out absolutely perfect." Jasper agreed lovingly to me after kissing my lips softly. Emmet, the always slightly jealous man that he truly is, quickly kisses me as well which makes me giggle at his antics.
„There is my most favorite sound again." Emmet states with a wide smile adoring his face, making him look so much younger than normal and I absolutely love when he is so relaxed and happy.
„My brother is right sweetheart. That sound is so endearing and makes me fall in love with you more and more even though it should be impossible to love you more than I already do." Jasper says honestly as he nuzzles my neck which of course makes me purr softly. Absolutely loving to have those two so close to me.
„Love the two of you so much!" i whisper as they now both are nuzzling against my neck.
„Maybe we should change our location into our bedroom so we can show our sweet princess exactly how much we love her." Emmet questions, yet states to which Jasper simply picks me up into his strong arms to run towards our room. The happy giggles fly out of my mouth the whole way and even after Jasper put me on the bed I couldn't stop them from flying out of my mouth. That however changes as my sneaky mates start to kiss my mouth and neck as their arms start to cares my whole body.
„Can we show you how much we love you sweetheart?" Jasper asks me with a low and sexy growl while Emmet in one swift motion pulls my shirt off of my body. Seemingly not wanting to wait much longer.
„Always." I answer and right away get my mouth attacked by Jaspers while Emmet undressed me hurriedly.
And if this is how my life is going to be, then I am more than happy about it. With my mates loving on me and I on them, as well as our families close by us, than it's everything I ever hoped for and even more!