8

Johanna's pov:
I can hear my siblings talking with everyone outside how they want everyone to leave except from my mates. The slightly annoyed why the heck from Demetri makes me start to worry yet again. I know Demi only ever means well, but right now I really would need him to be supportive and not his overprotective self.
„It's ok sweety, you are completely fine in there." the voice from earlier softly states from outside which definitely helps me calm down again. At least the best I could while being on my own.
„There you go. Why don't you take a few deep breaths?" The same voice tells me. Since that sounds like a pretty good idea, i do just that. After a few more deep breaths that thankfully really helped me to calm myself down again, I walk a bit closer towards the door. wanting to know what is going on out there.
„We won't go away for long thought. And if at any time you need any help, you shout since we won't be far away." Dad tells everyone outside. And just as I thought that everyone left, the door opened a little bit to reveal dad.
„Bambini." he sighs relieved to see me and quickly hugs me tightly into his familiar chest.
„I am very proud of you for wanting too meet your mates bambini. And don't worry about anything, I as well as the others are only back at the garden entry. So if you need us, just call for us and I swear we are going to come running right away." he whispers against my ear making me smile thankfully. Dad truly is amazing! I know that I always can depend on him for anything and everything! He simply is the best thing that could of possibly happen to Jane, Alec and I as he found us.
„Thank you dad!" I answer softly and get a kiss on my forehead. A soft sigh leaves my lips at that, always loving the assurance from my family that they care for me.
„You are very welcome bambini." dad reply's and after one more soft kiss on my head, he left just as fast as he got here. Instead of him, there are now my siblings standing in front of me with encouraging smiles on their lips.
„Ready?" Jane asks me carefully. To be honest, I am not that sure if I am ready for this, but than I also want to meet my mates. I have been hoping to find them for way too long to let this Chance pass by. So after I take one more deep breath, I nod slowly. Jane and Alec smile proudly at me as they see me fight of the worry the best I can and softly intertwine my hands with theirs. Slowly we walk outside to where my mates where already waiting for us with wide and beaming smiles. Not knowing how I should possibly act around them, I simply wave at them quickly before just as quickly take janes hand in mine again. Their eyes soften at that even more and I do have to say I do like their smiles.
„Hello Princess! It's really nice to have finally found you." the huge and bulky one says. He does have kind of the same body built as Felix which makes me giggle a bit at this realization alone.
„Hey Sweetheart. That was a very pretty sound you just made." the blonde one says. I right away know that he has been the one who has been talking to me through the door earlier on. With that in mind I smile softly towards him, he after all has helped me calm down bit by bit. He also sounded so caring as well as encouraging. When he sees me looking straight at him, he seems to nearly glow in utter joy.
„Nice meeting you two too." I mumble still unsure as well as embarrassed since I don't know what they might think of me. Maybe they are going to make fun of me for depending on my siblings so much for my own protecting and to feel safer. Instead of that thought, they seem to simply take me as I am which is unusual.
„How about we introduce ourselves to you princess? Would that be alright?" the first one asks me hopeful to which I right away nod my approval to. Wanting to know their names for sure! As well as getting to know them.
„Thats Jasper Here next to me and I am Emmet. We both are a part of the Olympic coven and a part of Carlisle's family." he introduces his brother and himself with a hand gesture and loving eyes that would of made me blush profusely if I still could. Thankfully I couldn't thought! It would be even more embarrassing as it is already.
„My name is Johanna." I answer with the bravest tone I could muster. Their chuckles make me feel all funny on the inside while my brain starts to worry again if they are finally laughing at me. That thought however gets stopped right away by Jasper reassuring face.
„We already knew your name sweetheart. Still, thank you for telling us. I am sure I can say it for the both of us, how much we love hearing your sweet voice." the blonde one, Jasper says with a small wink towards me. Of course I giggled again at that. Not really used to someone being so cheeky and complementing towards me apart from my family.
„Why don't we take a seat over there on our little terrace?" Alec asks me as well as my mates who agree right away, so I do too. Wanting to spend some more time with them and get to know them a bit better. My siblings quickly pulls me towards the small bench we tend to sit out on pretty often, with me in the middle. Like usual! As my mates take a seat opposite of us with honest smiles on their sweet lips, that fact makes me relax slightly more than before.
„Can you guys tell me something about yourselves?" I ask after biting my lip for a second or two in thought of how to get this conversation going. Their faces brighten at my question and they also nod their heads right away in reply.
„If that's fine with you, I will start." Emmet says sounding rather confident, something I am sadly lacking. Instead of vocally answering him, I only nod my head and scoot a bit closer so I can lean my back against the house wall behind me To get more comfortable.
„My name is Emmet as I have already told you. I have been turned at the age of seventeen in the year 1918." he starts to tell me as he keeps on looking at me softly. To my own surprise I dont feel threatened or judged like I normally do when someone stares at me like that. Guess thats because Jasper and him are my mates. Would at least be logical.
„I along with my family are currently living in Forks, America. Jasper along with my other siblings and I go to Highschool there which to be truthful is pretty boring and annoying at times. Other than that I spend most of my days with books and sports. My family tends to spend most of their time together which I do like a lot since I sadly wasn't able to find my mate yet to spend most of my time with." he goes on with a small pout and irritating me. I mean he did have found me today. Right?
„Thankfully that changed now princess! And let me tell you I am overjoyed to have finally found you. My perfect little mate." he goes on as if he saw my confusion and sadness. Still I smile softly at him since I could truly see the relieve in his eyes. Seems as if he really is happy that he has found me now.
„Well, Guess it's my turn now." Jasper says with a low chuckle that yet again makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
„My full name is Jasper Hale. I have a not biological sister, even thought it definitely feels like it since I met her only two years after getting turned. Her name is Alice and she also is the only one who kept the Hale name instead of switching it towards Cullen as well." he explains. My head nodding along since I truly enjoy getting told more about them. It also is interesting to hear that he has a sister for a seemingly very long time too. At least it sounded like that.
„I have gotten turned at the age of 19 and got turned in 1863. Maria, the one who changed me has been forming a newborn army and needed strong and young vampires, that's why she changed me along with very many others. After a very long of doing exactly what she told me to, i started to question myself if it's the right thing to do. I felt horrible for every life that I took, especially those of children or innocent families that only were on the right spot at the wrong time. She also often made me get reed of vampires within her clan that were getting weaker and since I am an empath, I could feel everything that they felt as I took their lifes." he goes on with such distaste and guilt that my heart nearly breaks for him.
„Alice has gotten turned by Maria as well and we just clicked right away. Of course Maria didn't approve of that and wanted me to get reed of her as well. Fearing that I otherwise might turn my back on her." he further explains and shakes his head slightly as if to get reed of the bad memories.
„What she luckily didn't know thought, was that I already did plan on doing exact that. Alice has the gift of seeing the future and she told me about how she saw in a vision that we left and changed our life for the better. So we did plan on running away from them together. Shortly before we decided on running off, Maria instructed me to kill Alice. The only family I had back than. With that in mind I saw red and killed her right on the spot. Knowing that she otherwise would of made her army go after us." he goes on and averts his eyes from me as if he is afraid of what I might now think of him. Since I don't like to see him so unsure of himself, I slowly stand up and walk towards him with slight uneasiness if I was doing the right thing or not. When my hand touches his cheek thought, my hand feels like a shockwave flew through me. Instead of any pain thought it only tingles.
„It's ok Jasper, you only did what was expected from you and you did in the end change as well as save your sister and yourself." I quietly say and see his eyes tearing up at my understanding. Hearing Alec clearing his throat behind me, makes me walk back towards my spot again to sit in between my siblings. Other than expected they smile at me proudly. A relieved sigh leaves me at that. After all I early thought they might be angry at me for leaving their sides so suddenly.
„Why don't you tell us about yourself princess?" Emmet asks me softly, yet slightly jealous that his brother was able to feel my touch already.
„Ok. Hmm, where to start." I mumble more to myself as to anyone else.
„i got turned as I was 11 alongside my siblings in 1800." I Start unsure of what to say but in the end decided to start like they did.
„My siblings were put on a stake since the villagers thought they were witches. I tried to help them but I was to weak to fight through all of them. One Of the man punched me in the face since I wouldn't stop fighting them the best I could which made me unconscious." I quietly say since it still is very hard for me to talk about it. Jane and Alec softly caress my back soothingly while whispering how we are fine now. After sighing yet again, I try to go on.
„Dad has seen everything since he has been watching us for a few days already along with his brothers. He told us how he saw them throwing me on the floor close towards his hidden form and as they lighten up the stake he told his brothers to quickly save my siblings from their Sure deaths while he got to me. Dad changed us right there on the spot since Jane and Alec were badly injured through the fire and he was very afraid that I might die from the heavy blows to my head."I go on even quieter and slightly choked up.
„After biting us they killed the whole village for their wrongdoings, which I highly appreciate even today. And after we woke up again after our change, we joined their coven and only a few days later dad adopted us." I say thankfully that he has taken us in and treated us like a true father should from the very start. As I finally lift my head back up again, I can see both of my mates with tears in their eyes.
„We are so terribly sorry you had to go through that sweetheart." Jasper says softly and honestly as Emmet only nods along.
„We will keep you safe from now on. I promise we will princess!" he adds to his brothers statement making my smile shyly and in relieve.