7

Emmets pov:
When I see someone looking at us from behind Aros back, I look who it might be. Pretty sure that it is his youngest daughter that I haven't been able to see earlier on since her siblings took a protective stand in front of her. What I however wasn't expecting at all, was to see my mate! My absolute breathtaking mate I might add. No wonder I never was able to find her when she is a part of the Volturi coven and seemingly the most protected member within them. Her shocked gasp only makes me smile wider at her cuteness! How can she be so unbelievable perfect for me? The threatening growl coming from Demetri and Felix surprise me slightly. We after all never had any problems with them. Still I along with the rest of my family growl right back at them. And I swear I only averted my eyes for one short second from my princess and suddenly she is gone! That can't happen! How dare them stealing my mate from me! Hearing Jaspers growl get louder irritates me a bit, but I have absolutely no time to think about it. Getting my mate is way more important. So with that in mind, I try to get closer towards them while the witch twins look at each other shortly before Jane picks up MY mate and enter this little cottage behind them again. Before I could follow thought, the door gets thrown shut and Felix tackles me down onto the ground. This only fuels my anger even more and makes me fight him pretty heavily. Wanting, no! Needing to go after my mate! I have been without her for way too long! And now after finally finding her, I need to finally hold her in my arms, talk to her and treat her like a true princess which she definitely is to me.
„That's enough!" Aro growls out angrily which lets us jump away from each other as if a force was physically forcing us apart.
„What has gotten into all of you!?" Aro demands an answer from us.
„They were eying Johanna way too long! She could of gotten a panic attack!" Demetri growls out in accusation. Hearing that little information thought makes my heart stop, well metaphorically since it stoped to beat ages ago. Still, it never felt more dead than just at this very moment. Why would my princess have a panic attack? It also sounded like it does happen rather regularly maybe even pretty often. Which makes me fear for my mate even more! When I lift my head again, Alec is suddenly gone too. Seems like he has went off to his sisters because he surely is as worried for them as I am.
„She is my mate." I say at the same time as Jasper does. He looks just as shocked towards me as I surely am right about now.
„They are telling the truth brother." Marcus states matter of factly as he keeps eye contact with his brother to make him believe him.
„That's why I wanted them to go with your children earlier on." he adds and the agony in Aros eyes makes me fear that he won't allow me nor Jasper to meet our mate, his daughter.
„You won't steal my little one away from me! She is like my little sister! Back off! All two of you!" Demetri nearly roars out. He can't be serious! He can't keep us away from our mate That wouldn't only hurt Jasper and I but also Johanna. it could kill us! Thinking her name alone makes me want to fight my way through them and towards my little princess.they won't be able to keep me away from the very reason I live! That's not going to happen!
„Demetri, calm down. You can't keep them away from her. It would kill not only them but also my bambini." Aro explains with a strained voice himself. Obviously not happy about it either. The pained look on all of their faces surprise me greatly. I always thought that they don't care for anyone at all, but I guess I was mistaken with that assumption. They at least care profusely for my princess. That was pretty obvious back in the thrones room already. With that in mind I do try to calm myself down a bit. If my mate only cares halve as much for them as they care for her, I need to make sure to get along with them. Everything else would hurt my princess which I won't allow! No way! Taking a few deep breaths, in hopes it will help me think of how to make them see that fact as well.
„Demetri, i promise we won't steal your sister and friend. Not from you and not from the rest of her family! Believe me, I know how you must feel. As you already know, I have two sisters myself." I try to explain in hope to make him hate us less. If we want to be able to get to know our mate, we need to assure her family that we won't hurt her and that we won't steal her from them.
„As Rosalie found Alice, i was acting just like you are now. I hated her since I feared that she will take my sister away from us or even worse, hurt her. But now, now I see the both of them as my sisters And I can't imagine my life without them." I go on with my explanation and see his eyes get teary eyed.
„We know that you, your dad and even all your other friends would love to kill us right now. Which is quit understandable, really. Still, you all know just as much as we do that our mate, your best friend, will never get through that loss." Jasper takes over and steps next to me, seemingly understanding what I am currently trying to do.
„And we know that she also wouldn't get over loosing you." he adds as Demetri bites around on his lips in unsureness of what to do or think about what we are telling him.
„You say that now, but you will still take her away from us! I know you will!" he croaks out and gets pulled into Aros chest who looks just as devastated as He himself just did. Carlisle and Edward simply walk towards us and stop behind us with soft smiles on their lips. At least those two are happy that we finally found our mate. When Jasper suddenly collapses on the floor with a pained face, I immediately go into high alert. Honestly thinking that they were using any gifts on him. But as I lift my head, I see them all watching my brother just as irritated as I currently feel. Slowly and with pained and worried eyes Jasper stands back up and starts to walk towards the house our mate has gotten dragged off to. He knocks heavily on the door before stepping a bit back from it again. Signaling that he won't go in if they don't want him to.
„You can't go in there!" Alec growls from inside the house,  obviously angry that he even dared to go up towards the house his little family currently is in.
„I can feel how frightened and insecure my mate is. So at least just let us talk to her. Let us explain everything to her, please!" He says towards the door, as answer. As if to make him see that he won't go in there for as long as he doesn't allow it, Jasper takes another two steps further away from the door which seems to relax everyone around us, at least a bit.
„Give us a few more minutes." We all hear Jane calling back to him which makes him walk back towards us again.