17

Johanna's pov:
Ever since that faithful day a month ago, my mates have started to live within our coven. At first a few other coven members weren't too keen on them joining us, but daddy thankfully put a halt to them. Telling them to suck it up and to be happy that my mates were fine with joining us instead of taking me away from them. I also was able to meet up with their family as they brought them some of their stuff to Italy. Alice and i right away became really good friends, so did my siblings much to my joy. Jasper also was smiling proudly during the whole time as he watched his sister interact with me. I do have to say that I planned on trying to get along with his sister even before I knew they were coming. He after all has talked about her with so much love that I knew I need to make an effort With his sister to make him happy. It however wasn't even necessary to be honest. The moment our eyes met we knew that we are going to get along just fine. She also told me how she had a vision shortly before they arrived here where she saw us interacting with each other like the best of friends. Heidi at first scowled in jealousy, but as I asked her to please join us as we got to know each other, she hit it off with the sweet girl just like I did. Rosalie at first was a bit hard to get to know since she gave us pretty much the cold shoulder for quit some time. However the moment she started to talk with us, we figured out that she was a sweetheart at heart as well. She simply has gotten hurt a lot throughout her life and even throughout her existence which made her untrusting to new people. It however is completely understandable if you ask me!
Carlisle was sad that he looses two of his sons, yet he was really happy to see them so in love and happy with me. Thats also why he asked my dad and uncles if they might be able to move closer to Volterra as well so they are able to visit their sons and me more often. Which to everyone's joy they allowed right away. Dad and his brothers were even rather excited since that will allow them to spend some time with their old friend as well. So I would say everyone was rather excited for us and their move over all. Well, everyone except Isabella, Edwards mate. Or as I have been told bloodsinger. She was scowling the whole time they stayed at our home and whined about how this visit was unnecessary. Isabella also treated my siblings and me like we are the worst scum on this planet which angered everyone within the castle, including the whole Cullen family. Thankfully Edward stepped in and scolded her for acting like a spoiled brat simply because she was getting not everyone's attention like she is used to. This however makes her sulk even more much to everyone's annoyance. The last straw however was as she claimed that my sweet Demi tried to attack her! Of course no one of us believed her at all, we after all know Demi for a very long time and he would NEVER do anything like that to any visitors. Even Edward was uncertain that she was telling the truth so he asked my dad to please read Demi's mind to see what had happened or not happened. Isabella obviously screamed around how her own mate doesn't even believe or care for her. Uncle Marcus quickly shut her up with the reminder that she isn't Edwards mate but only his bloodsinger. That news, to not much surprise made her screech even more at the unfairness of the situation and how everyone is bullying her. At that point even Esme has had enough and told her to finally shut up because no one cared for her bullshitting. Dad who also was getting pretty angry at how she was treating all of his children, took her hand without any more explanation Of wait.
„Well, other than Edward I can read your thoughts." he darkly stated to which Isabella quickly paled and tried to get her hand out of dads arms. Seemingly panicked at what he might has seen or will see in her mind. The dark growls coming from Edward definitely surprises me. Was he angry at dad or at what he had read in dads mind about Isabella?
„I do have to say I pity you Edward. That is nothing anyone deserves to go through." Dad says to a fuming Edward that even has to get held back by my wonderful mates.
„Thank you my king, if it would be alright with you I will leave now. I can't stand being this close to that any longer." he says with a very strained voice.
„Understandable my dear friend." dad says after sighing. He still holds Isabella by her hand as she keeps on tugging to get out of his hold which won't work anytime soon or at all! She after all is a human while dad is a very strong vampire!
„Any wish what we will do with her?" Uncle Caius wants to know with a curious look.
„No! I don't care. Do as you please with her. The more painful the better I would suggest." Edward says with a shake of his head before turning around to leave. The loud shouts from Isabella were ignored until she wants to know why he would do that to her. That's where the normally calm vampire speeds up to hold her chin tightly in one hand.
„Don't you dare make me the bad one in this story! You knew we were vampires and that's the only reason you threw yourself at me! Be happy they are going to handle your idiotic self because I surely wouldn't make it quick!" he growls dangerously and making everyone around the room gasp at what he just said. Not because of the way he acts, but because of what this thing did to him! I heard already about some humans that found out about vampires and as power hungry as they are, they do everything to get turned as well. Poor Edward, this surely hurts like hell. He after all really liked her. The door gets thrown open and closed behind his retrieving back with a loud bang.
„Wait a second! Didn't this crazy fight with that newborn army also only happened because of that thing?" alec asks angrily to which that stupid human only laughs at.
„Was fun to see you all go through hell!" She sinisterly says in between laughter. And that's it!! How dare this thing? Because of her I nearly lost one of my mates as well as my brother! Before I could even think about what I am doing she collapses on the floor and screams in pain.
„Jane? I do understand why you feel like you have to do that, but why don't we allow our guests to start?" Daddy asks with a chuckle.
„I don't do anything daddy." She reply's which makes everyone look at me with surprise. Well, shouldn't surprise them that much, after all they knew that I have the same gifts as my siblings.
„Bambini? It's ok. She will get punished for sure. No need to end this quicker than she deserves." Dad softly says and lays his hand on my shoulder to sooth me. Slowly and rather unhappy, I stop. Only because I don't want to accidentally kill her so soon though!
„Come here princess. It's ok, we are all perfectly fine. Please calm down. This thing isn't worth it." Emmet softly says and kisses my head repeatedly as Jasper simply pulls me into his chest to cuddle me tightly.
„Emmet is right sweetheart. She isn't worth it." Jasper agrees with my other mate. With that in mind I take a deep breath to get myself in check again.
„That's it Sweetheart." Jasper softly says and kisses my lips lovingly which makes me feel all giddy and loved. Right as he pulls away from my lips a new pair of lips find mine. My arms automatically wrap around Emmet to pull him closer into me. Loving to have them so close to me and don't get me started on the kisses or the bedroom fun!
„Would you guys like to join your family with the punishment to the human?" Uncle Marcus asks my mates as Emmet pulls away from me. Way too soon if I am honest but then I also don't want to get too carried away in front of my whole family. They already are smirking at me anyway with knowing eyes.