chapter 10

Chapter 10 💕

* Tim's POV *

When I saw Light go up the stairs, I turn to mom who was about to yell at me. "Tim, what is wrong with you! What happened to Light? Huh. I'm so mad at you. Did you see the blood from her shoulder?" Mom was now crying.

Dad was walked to me, he looked at me up and down. I saw Zach leaving without a word.

I was so mad at him right now, that I would kill him, but he is my Alpha. If he wasn't my Alpha, he would be my top list to kill.

I let out a heavy sigh, then sat on the couch, but mom stopped me. "Don't you dare sit on that couch when your covered in blood. Go take a shower, but we aren't done talking about this. Now go, I'm going to make sandwiches." She left without another word.

Dad was still in the living room, I watched him shaking his head while heading to the kitchen as well. I looked down thinking of Light, but it stops me from thinking of Zach.

I want to kill him so bad, I wish I was a stronger wolf. I heard my wolf chuckle at me.

{"We are stronger, and you know that. Even though he's our Alpha, we are stronger inside. I'm your wolf who can protect you, and you know that. I wish I could talk to Light too, she's like a sister to me, even though she is human."} My wolf said in a calm voice that calmed me down a bit.

{"I know, your right, but I want to talk to Light. Even Elmo wants to talk to her, also the others, but we can't because of a stupid command from Zach."} I said growling a little.

I sighed while walking up the stairs, heading to my room. I stopped by Light's door, opening the door real slow.

I saw Light spread out on her bed, she looked like she was having a dream. I smiled, looking around her room.

Her room was peaceful, blue walls, dad bought her a TV, but she doesn't really watch stuff that much anymore. Since the day we all abandoned her, everyday I watch her cry.

Mike and Brandon stopped talking to Zach, also stopped playing pranks on us. Zach doesn't even realized what's in front of him, just stupid girls that just hang on him like a monkey.

I closed Light's door, heading down the hall to mine. I opened my door seeing my room clean, as always.

I sat on my bed, laying down. I looked at the ceiling, seeing mold started to appear. I closed my eye's, but got ruined by the sound of opera music.

My iPhone was on the table, it kept ringing, but I didn't bother. It ended, then I closed my eye's again, but again my iPhone ring.

I groaned in frustration, but got up and grabbed it. I looked at my screen, it was Elmo.

I answered it, "Hello, what's up." I heard Elmo sighing. "Nothing much, you?" I rubbed my forehead sitting on my bed.

"Well, I got attack by a bear. Light was there, she got hit by the bear because she saved my life, also she got bitten on the shoulder, her left side. Then she got off the ground, walking to the bear, she talked to the bear, but she said in a low voice that I couldn't even hear. The bear walked off, then disappeared into the forest. Light was in a bad shape, but somehow she was fine when we got back. Mom freaked when she saw Light." I finally finished my story.

"That really happened, is she okay now?" Elmo asked with worry.

"She's fine, she may have a scar on shoulder, but she's fine." I said standing up.

"Hey, I'm taking a shower see you tonight. Bye." After we said our good-byes I hung up.

I walked to my dresser, grabbing a pair of boxers, jeans, and a long selves shirt. I strip down, turning on the water hot. I climbed in, washing my body.